Fx Male Fade's Typical Search

Fadecolor

Planetoid
Hi! You can call me Fade!

I'm primarily looking for modern fantasy. I just love the idea of "my orcish accounting manager" or "that cute faun barista" or "the warlock physician that is sooooo over 'witch doctor' jokes".

BUT, I also like a Victorian/steampunk twist, or the usual medieval fantasy. I can be talked in to post-apocalypse and space operas!

I don't need a BIG, EPIC story, but I do want at least a little story, or at the very least, interesting characters! I'm perfectly okay with short term scenes, and I like to keep it lighthearted, even if I do like some rough things...

I love big, dominate, masculine males. They can be sweet and affectionate, or more stoic and brash, but never violent. Please, no excessive cruelty or snuff! And I know this is very niche, but I do enjoy pegging, and being a voyeur to two men in a MMF situation. MFF is also appreciated. If you've ever wanted a partner to unleash crazy bisexuality with, I'm your gal! šŸ˜‚

Please give me a vague idea/direction you want to go in when you message me! It doesn't have to be extensive!

The below is just stuff I like...they're not required, and don't worry about having to cram ALL of it in one scene. I'm always happy to discuss!

Likes & Kinks
Aftercare
Anal
Aphrodisiacs
Biting
Choking
Cunnilingus
Group sex, MMF, FFM
High heels, stockings
Large cocks
Light femdom
Light bondage