Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xana Procrastinates with Digital Art

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
A dumping place for some digital art I have been working on. Comments welcome!

Some cover mock ups
8QLqyC7.png

gmews40.png

Aurelia character model
5sBOcppl.jpg

er62V8pl.jpg

WqOqla5l.jpg

Title treatments
GNB0yeE.png

z3y3HMc.png

Kbqw0bd.png

r5QLVte.png

sRlo3hX.png

Working on new covers to His Redemption series. Trying to get something that better emulates similar books in my genre. I did some editing to the model, so she looks more muscular, and closer to how I imagine Ari.
oimpsE0l.jpg

This is another cover and I think I am leaning towards it, The new model is much closer to how I picture Ari, and I love the pose. Strong, but also hinting at regret or mourning. And I have also seen the first model I picked for Ari on several covers in my genre, which makes cross promotion awkward
7c31IgYl.jpg

Trying to turn premade book covers into my side hustle. Building my portfolio at the moment.

Academy preamdes, because it's a hot genre right now (What do you think The Goodman?)
seh4ff8.png

Dragoon Series
kMGnqrR.png

I made a Pegasus.
j1PzXgOm.png

Playing around with overpainting CG images to make them look illustrated, and ideally, better. I am kinda digging how this dragon turned out. Before and after dragon.png

I was in desperate need of distractions today (for obvious reasons), so I played around with another cover mockup. Trying to decide if I want to purchase the pirate base pic, so it still have the watermark for now.

vfP68Le.png

So I saw someone with banners in their RT for each of their current rps, and of course my brain goes "Oh, I want to do that too!"

Sure, why not, shouldn't take too long, right?

Except that I recently lost all my images (again) so I have to find all my old images again, and remake my head swaps and.... Well, 4 hours later, and I have 1 done. Still, I am pretty proud of it. especially this latest Aurelia head swap, with the captain's hat.

4vcqAFm.png

This one took longer, because I spent a lot of time on tentacles coming out of a portal, but I didn't end up using in the end.
y3R5nha.png

Last edited:
Made a new profile banner, inspired by an rp that will hopefully start up in the next couple months.

Aurelia Western banner.png

Me: I really should work on editing and rewriting Silken Siren, before I worry about what the boxset might look like.

Also me:
SS boxset mockup smaller.png

I also worked on some amazon content for the Shadow's Eclipse series. pretty happy with how this one turned out.
SE  Advert smaller.png

gothic fantasy cover smaller.png

Worked on some photo-compositing with a premade cover, and am pretty proud of how it turned out.

Back
Top Bottom