Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Let's have fun!

Jonnyboy02

Meteorite
I've always had a hard time starting this kind of threads so I shall cut straight to the chase.

Even if I have a lot of role playing experience under my belt (around ten years or so), I never tried rping in English. French being my native tongue, I always role played on French sites before. But lately I found myself in need of somethig new so here I am! I am by no means "bad" in English and I always strive to surpass myself. Do feel free to correct me on any mistakes I could make. Languages are a passion of mine and I'm always looking to improve.

I have a very open mind and a wide array of liked genres, fandoms and kinks. Currently working on my F-list which will be uploaded shortly, but you are more than welcome to ask me any questions you might have. I am a male and I prefer playing male characters. I do like trying new things though so I might be convinced to play as a female or NB characters. My characters are more on the submissive/switch side but I can play dom roles as well and sometimes find myself craving it.

I usually write in third person but can switch if needed. I tend to write a few paragraphs at least but can get carried away easily! There is not need of you to write more than 1-2 paragraphs though. Quality over quantity. And I prefer using PMs or threads for rp. I do prefer OC but I am open to any fandom you suggest. I won't hide that I love smut, but a good plot can make it even better.

Hit me up if interested! Can't wait to get down to it!

P.S. The rougher the better! ;)

Back
Top Bottom