Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saji x Ryofu (Mr.P x Ody)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Saji relaxed in the chair by Ryofu's bed. He was lucky he got there when he did. "Ryofu..." He says looking at her sleeping form. Saji almost killed her in an effort to change his destiny. Though something told him to go otherwise. Maybe that big breasted girl's way of life had something to do with it. Or maybe he had feelings for her he didn't know about. Regardless she was with him safe for the time being.

Saji smiled his normal smile as he looked at her. She was almost angel like.

Ryofu opened her eyes slowly and looked up at Saji. Slowly the events that had happened not too long ago flashed in her head. She looked away from him, and almost seemed like she was pouting. "Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?" She demanded, folding her arms. She felt so weak and she hated it because she Saji was there. "Don't tell me that you took pity on me..thats not like you, is it?" She said and then sat up, looking around to see where she was.

Saji looks at her as she seemed angry at him saving her. Saji merely shrugged, "Who knows.... Maybe I couldn't stand seeing your face scratched up." Saji said cooing to her as he rubbed a hand over her cheek. "Maybe it was pity. Just something we'll have to speculate huh?" Saji grinned as he gave her a forceful kiss on her cheek. "I guess you won't be happy to hear that I decided to use my families money to help find a cure for your illness." Saji says.

She turned to look at him so he could see her face. She was upset. "I don't need your pity, Saji. Nor do I need your money. I'll find the cure myself." She had too much pride to accept Saji's help gracefully. She got up from the bed and then looked down at herself. She definately needed a change of clothes. "Dammit. You know you can help me get something to where." She probably would've taken the oppurtunity to fuck him, but she wasn't in the mood. Hell if she'd let herself impose on him.

Saji merely looked at her and sighed. "I am not taking no for an answer Ryofu. Think of it rather you helping me then. Cause I'd rather not see you die. That is all." Saji looked at her in her hospital clothes. "Well, you do need a new set of clothes.... How about some Nanyou Academy outfit." Saji grinned at her. "You do need a different school to go to now."

She sighed. Toutaku's followers were never going to let her go back. At least not without a fight. "Fine. I just want to get out of here." She hated hospitals. She only had minor injuries thank god. She took off her hospital gown, not caring that he was there. She hoped he had brought the clothes with him. Otherwise she had just taken her clothes off for nothing.

Saji looked at her body, "Amazing as ever." Saji winked and pulled a uniform from his pack. "I already gave them your transcripts and got your size too." Saji may have had tried to use her but, it didn't mean he didn't knew her. Saji decided to rub her breast before giving her the suit. "Well, you can stay at my place if you like." Saji said to her.

"I bet you'd like that." Ryofu said with a grin. It didn't bother her that he had touched her breast. She was used to his sexual harassment. After putting on the uniform, she sighed at how uncomfortable and unflattering it was. "Lead the way, Saji. But I still refuse to accept your help with my sickness." Part of her didn't trust him. She knew he had used her and she didn't want it to happen again.

"Oh, you'll warm up to it sooner or later." Saji said looking at her. There was an odd look in his eyes. One she probably hadn't seen in him before. "Heh, something in my eyes I think." He says rubbing them. Then he took her hand and started to walk. After filling out for her to leave he lead them wandering the streets. "Such a nice day isn't it?" Saji said to her with a smile. He noticed a pop vending machine. "Oh, are you thirsty?" He asks to her simply.

She wondered what that look was all about. "Sure, I guess." She was still suspicious of him and had her guard up, however he seemed like he was being genuine. "Saji. This is killing me. What the hell do you want with me? Its not like you can't get laid by another woman. So what is it? Did you transfer me to Nanyou for my abilities?" She demanded, putting a hand on her hip.

Saji looked at her as she asked why he was trying to help her. "You want a honest answer? Well, truth is...I don't really know why." He said scratching his head. "It is just something told me to." Saji said to her with a smile, "So do you want a drink or not." He asked her.

"..Yes." She said and leaned against the side of the machine. She had a strange feeling. There was something different about him, but she wasn't sure what. Oh well..I probably shouldn't think about it too much. Ryofu thought and looked at Saji as he got their drinks. Maybe he was actually being sincere.

Saji got her a drink with a smile, "There ya go." He winks as he hands her the drink but, placed his hand on her ass after. Then he began to walk along the sidewalk with her again.

Back
Top Bottom