Fx Male She Knew Too Much

RopedNGagged

Snare
I would like to develop a story involving bondage, captivity, domination and force with an aggressive guy with a riggers mentality. I tend to write longer responses about three times a week and write in first person. Here is my plot

I am 'the new kid' on the detective force. The men don't respect me because I am fresh out of college and maybe I dress a little sexier than they are comfortable with. Today I come to work in a short tight dark blue skirt, crisp white blouse, suntan stockings and black heels with my dirty blonde hair back in a ponytail. I am working on a case involving a dangerous gang and have found evidence they have corrupted some of the men in my department but I don't know who yet. I tell my partner so he tells me he might have an informant who could get me some answers. We go to a nasty neighborhood and meet him, he is this huge muscle bound scary looking animal type. After a brief discussion I realize he's not going to help at all so we say goodbye and head back to the car. As my partner opens my door something very hard and heavy bangs down on the back of my neck.
I am taken to my house and tied into a chair facing my laptop, my hands tied behind the back of the chair, my feet tied then sort of hogtied to my hands by a rope under the seat and several ropes around my chest shoulders and waist have me locked into the seat very tightly.
I wake up slowly with a terrific headache. My head is slumped forward and my eyes unfocused as I slowly lift my head and start to ask what happened,.. But then I see my partner and the informer standing facing me and lose my temper shouting at them to untie me immediately. They laugh and tell me to give up my passwords. Of course I refuse but after nearly choking me unconscious a few times then looking thru my phone and finding the names and addresses of my family members they threaten to hurt them if I don't tell them what they want. I have to obey.
They look thru the files of my investigation and see I know about the corruption and now I know my partner is one of the corrupted cops. He says
"She knows too much. We have to take her with us.
Over my angry protests they stuff my mouth with a handful of my panties and wind a stocking around my mouth as tight as they can gagging me then put a pillowcase over my head and tie it on with another stocking around my neck saying they will tie me up proper when they get me ready to meet the boss (YC)."
My partner says
"Get her in her car. I'll get her purse, phone, laptop, wallet, whatever else we can use. We'll get her to the hideout then send a team to clean out this place. She'll be more cooperative there."
I am in shock as I am untied from the chair except for my hands, and I am hustled out of the house. My partner shoves me in the back seat, gets in with me and lays me down across his lap as the animal drives us away in my car

Any rigger types out there wanting to develop the story PM me picking up where this leaves off and let's create some drama! :)

Back
Top Bottom