Fx Male I got bored. Starting post inside. Let me know if you want to continue it

AddilynRae

Moon
Main request thread.

When you can't really find anyone to post with you and you are feeling a little anxious, what do you do? You write up a starting post. Message me if you have any questions or are interested in continuing. If you want to continue it, tell me about your character (obviously you are going to play the leader and that will make more sense once you get to the bottom of the post). This RP can incorporate Non consensual, force, Dom/Sub.. or really.. Slave/Master. It also has some affection and love involved and is a long-term RP.

Right there in front of her, right across the warehouse stood a man in a suit. Rae knew exactly who it was and her heart was racing with what it meant. It meant it was time for her to go home-again. It meant that they had found her again. She wasn't so worried about the man standing at the door though. It was just Bruce. He for the most part was harmless or at least harmless to what she was going home to. Mind you, the argument could be that he was harmless because of who she was going home to.

This was her forth run away attempt and second successful. It was also the most successful one she had had so far. She had been gone for almost eight months and she was sure this time was going to be it. Rae had just made it to this small town not two weeks before and managed to set up home. She got a job at the local factory and was just starting to feel a bit more safe then she had been. Maybe that was the mistake though. You're never safe from The Community.

Sarah nudged Rae's arm and it brought her back to here and now instead of her thoughts. She looked over at Sarah with a questioning look. "Well? Are you just going to stand here or go over there?" Sarah asked before a smile curled on her lips. "Or are you nurvous? He's a love intrest, isn't he? hmm?"
Sarah's hair was the complete opposite to Rae's. Sarah's was blonde. Like true blonde and not out of a box dye while Addi's was a pure midnight black. They kept the length similar to each other though. Rae gave her a soft shake of her head but didn't completely deny her claims. It was probably best that way since Sarah would of been a star addition to the community. Addi didn't want to draw any attention to her. "You best be getting back to work, Sarah. No point in both of us pissing Joe off now."

Just as she finished her last word, Rae headed towards Bruce without even waiting for a response and just as she had hoped, Sarah went back to her station through the doors that they had both come out of.

"She's a fine piece of ass.." Bruce said just as Rae approached him but she continued on her way walking right passed him and out the door.
"Leave her be, Bruce. Lets go." She said on her way out.
"What? No running this time? Awe, Addilyn. That's no fun!"
"We both know how that will end anyways. Lets just get going. We have quite a bit to travel."
Their conversation continued right out into the heat. It was the middle of July so the summer was right at it's peak.
"Nah. I think we will stick around for a couple of days. Bring an extra treat home. That blonde would make such a nice addition to our home."
Addilyn didn't even respond passed an angry huff and roll of her eyes as she made her way for the black SUV. Even though the parking lot was full there was no doubt that it was their car. It was all they drove and it was much more high end compared to the rest of the vehicles in the parking lot.

Just before Addilyn climbed into the back seat, she glanced down the long parking lot towards the road and spotted another black SUV identical to this one. It brought a smirk to her lips that even had a soft chuckle.
"Needed back up this time, I see, Bruce." She said as she climbed into the back seat where Jeremy was to meet her. "And making me sit in the middle. You were really hoping for that chase, now weren't you?" She said in only a half question tone.
"Well. Not completely just me, there Miss Addi. You seemed to have made someone travel outside the community the moment we finally got wind where you were. I think he was hoping to get to chase you again like ol'time sake. You remember from when you first joined us and weren't trained all nice like. You did after all help is standing in The Community that he was the only one to tame you. But now look at you.. Threatening his position.. Tsk tsk."

As he spoke, Addi's face dropped. She couldn't even hide it. He couldn't of possibly meant who she thought he meant but he did. It was true. Only one was able to 'tame' her so to speak. Hell, you could even say they fell for each other. But that didn't ever stop her from wanting free. Not completely. He managed to make her as content as she could be for a couple of years until she wanted free again and thats what brought her to this point in time. Now Rae was stuck in the back seat of the SUV sandwiched between Bruce and Jeremy with no where to go and not nearly as much time as she thought she had before she had to face him. Damn Bruce. If she had known this, she might of actually made a run for it or at the very least, stalled to leave the building. Scared? Who? Addilyn? Not that she would admit.

Lets back it up a little. Lets play when she first meets him instead of the middle. Lets do them bonding and all her escape attempts. Lets build The Community and everyone in it. We can make Character sheets for each member we play and both are welcome to build on them and play them except our main characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom