Fx Male A couple of ideas? ~reopened~

ladyicee

Moon
So ... i've been a bit absent for around a year and sort of looking to get back into rp with a couple of ideas i had. Both of these will be rather slower paced. If you're looking for meet and fuck stories i implore you to keep looking. i really prefer to build heavy sexual tension before things get physical. Also during the planning processes i would like us both to come up with story details, I hate being the only one to plan out a plot, I want to incorporate ideas from both participants.

idea 1:
Aliens have come to Earth to warn humanity that a star closer to their home system has gone nova and will reach Earth in about nine Earth years. While this star may not be close enough to blast the planets away to the core from the heat, the resulting shock-wave will at minimum, strip away the planets magnetosphere and likely strip away between 60 to 90% of the atmosphere. The aliens that have come to warn us have scouted out planets within this sector of the galaxy and have found a life barring Earth like planet but nearly three times the size. It, however is humanities and the aliens best hope and is roughly twenty light years away from the effect radius of the impending nova. The alien race has offered to take as many humans as want to go to that planet with them.
The male character could either be the human or alien.

Idea 2: Is sort of DnD esq?... (note, I have never actually played dnd and will not be following set rules of the game, i just really like the world setting and some of the races.
This story will be one of a princess of a winged sort of elvish looking race) running away from an arranged marriage. She escaped her floating island kingdom and has to hide and run from her people for an indeterminate amount of time. I would like the male character to be half orc but i am open to other races but the shorter ones like halflings or dwarves.

If interested please pm me.
Also pm if you have any other ideas you like to try out im all ears just please keep in mind im probably going to decline if i feel like the sex will happen to fast. Not looking for one offs or slice of life-like stories

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom