Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Step sister RP?

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
After rereading some of "Citrus", a yuri manga for those of you who haven't heard of it, I've been really craving some romance between two teen girls who are struggling with their growing feelings for one another but they're too afraid to share them as it's usually frowned upon. For this type of RP modern settings might make more sense but I'm more into fantasy so it's up to whatever you're interested in. I mainly want fluff and romance, but of course there's gonna be smut too ;3 oh, and if we wanna make it a lil more sinful we could always have the sisters be blood related. Just so that everyone knows I'm a sub, but occasionally I'll be a dom if I really feel like it. Though it's not what I'm the most comfortable with.

The pairings for this one could either be female x futa, female x female or even futa x futa if you're interested in that.

Anyway, my kinks are: pet play, master x slave, passionate/rough sex, public sex, teasing, ddlg/mmlg, collars, clothed sex, humping/grinding, and if it's what you're into I'm okay with diapers and maybe watersports.

If you wanna see my kinks in more depth here is my F-list: F-list - Warning

And if you'd prefer to roleplay somewhere else, my discord is Assassinkitty018#6633. Hope to see some of you guys soon! :3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom