Enter the Void: Long-Term Stories in Creative Worlds

Luminous Void

A Light in the Dark
(7.19.19 currently no longer seeking partners! I have taken as many as I intend to for now, but should availability open up, I will reopen the thread!)

Let's get this started.

Introduction

After a long dark spell of limited creative outlets brought on moving to a new apartment/job, I'm here to discover fantastic, sexy stories with one or two creative partners. I'm interested in the reciprocal relationship of writing a compelling narrative, and sharing it with another person! In terms of genres, I'm a fan of all things beyond our world ranging from far-flung fantastical space operas, dystopic wastelands, lush high fantasy and even urban fantasy that highlights the spirits in the wires of our world--and the characters I like to play are just as varied, flawed, and complex, whether they be main characters or background characters. I am comfortable and pleased to play a variety of different kinds of characters depending on the needs of my partner, myself and what the premise we're both interested in is. The one consistent thing about them across the board is that they will be active, motivated, and colorful. I am capable of playing men or women, but as a woman myself I will usually default to female characters.

I love history, world mythology and fiction of all sorts.

QlDJUez.png

Expectations

I am not the sort of person that is big on counting paragraphs. I'm much more interested in being able to bring a scene to life--and in a partner that can do the same. Its the quality and type of scene that usually dictates the post for me--re: starters, setting stages and introspective posts are typically long and descriptive whereas dialogue heavy scenes will probably be more succinct to keep momentum and tension. However, if I had to indicate a preference I usually enjoy a meaty post over a thin one, like many hungry readers.

In terms of posting schedule: while I have a crazy job, and an active social life, I do like to set aside time every day to do some writing and unwind. Expect a post a day from me on average. On my days off, usually more. If I plan to be absent for more than three days, I will do my best to notify you outside of serious emergencies. I do also enjoy ooc chatter, planning, and getting to know my partner to the extent which they are comfortable sharing!

On the flip side, If I'm met with three days of silence, I usually send a message to check in. If silence persists for two weeks, I'll usually consider the RP dead. I definitely appreciate a message if perchance you lose interest or get super busy, but I also understand that life happens and it's a part of the hobby. I roleplay by thread, pm, and email. If you are interested in pursuing a storyline with me, please shoot me a message! Please do not post on this thread.

QlDJUez.png

The Dirty Details

I'm interested in a variety of themes when it comes to the sexual aspects of the fantasy, although to characterize those interests as broad would be most accurate. Some favorites include interracial relationships, exploring consent (from enthusiastic consent to noncon and everything in between), ritual, bondage, breeding, romance and power dynamics--but I'm also usually pretty happy to explore. Tell me what you're into, and we'll discover something great for both of us! Hard no's include toilet things, snuff, heavy gore, mutilation and vore.

QlDJUez.png

A Sampling of Stories

Here I detail some plots that I'm interested in exploring. These ideas are just here to set the stage, and we can customize them to our specific needs/interests! I'm also open to a variety of pairings, and stories you might want to bring to the table (or a combination of these things).

Gilded Daggers

The golden city of Dhahab is a brilliant oasis on the white shores of a warm sea and surrounded by the Glass Desert--but beneath the bright sun the shadows of the underbelly are black and slick with poison and sophisticated crime. The story begins with an ambitious man--an up-and-comer within the city's second most powerful crime syndicate. As a reward for a job well done regarding the death of a troublesome city official, he is given a gift: a captured priestess from the Temple of Luck. However, shortly after she comes into his life, either luck, her instinct and training saves him from an assassination attempt: an attempt clearly made upon him by members of his own sect. Now they have something in common: the need for freedom and revenge. Can they survive the odds against them and win it? (explores consent, enemies to lovers, mystery)

Throne of Thorns

The edge of the trees is a liminal space. Beyond it, the Acasta Timberlands stretch along a black spine of mountains. They are dark and fathomless as the ocean, and within its shadows fey leviathans of antler, fang and wing lurk, lure and war, forever tempting mortals into their twisting embraces for their heat and short, brilliant lives. In the gloom, a fey prince has been cast from his throne of thorns by usurpers, aided by a sect of human druids that toy with the balance of life and death. This fey prince, diminished but determined to regain what was once his flees into the mortal world, seeking old allies to aid him--but finds that with the passing of centuries, the spirit of his oldest human ally has been reborn into the body of a young woman who now denied the possibility of a normal life must seek a path to power through and with this fey lord or ultimately doom them both. (ritual/power dynamic/age gap/supernatural beings)

The Lucky Few

The lives of adventures and mercenaries are usually short and brutal--but some of them get lucky. After a brief two-year career of dungeon delving and monster slaying, the mercenary band once called the Lucky Few had the rare opportunity to begin their lives anew with the modest spoils of those days. They thought the worst was over, until a dragon worshiping cult summoned Irilith of Many Colors--a mighty, three headed dragon of ancient stature believed to be an incarnation of Tiamat herself. Some who many believe to be immortal, for it is said she keeps her heart in a secret place. In the ensuing destruction, two members of the Lucky Few survived--a human woman and a half-orc. Given a tip by a dying ally, they are entrusted with a secret that comes with a terrible responsibility: the location of Irilith's heart. The two of them must forsake their individual attempts at normal lives and go on a final quest: destroy the dragon's heart through war-torn lands and dreadful beasts, and along the way fight to discover something that so often escapes those who live by the sword: a future. (culture clash/interracial/professional to romantic relationships).

More to come!

QlDJUez.png

Pairings:

Human x Dragon

Adventurer x Adventuer

Demon x Mortal

Warlord x Princess/Queen

Human/Elf x Orc

Vampire x Werewolf

Werewolf x Werewolf

Werewolf x Human

Pirate x Princess