Fx Any A few ideas.

Antanasia

Meteorite
I am just going to list of some ideas.

Islamification of Europe:
I think fantasies of colonization and 'conquest' are really arousing. They're primal, rooted in our human instincts and history. As a sexual fantasy, they go hand in hand with raceplay and other taboo kinks.
And as a sexual fantasy.. I really can't help but be turned on by the rise of Islam in Europe. Immigration and demographic trends are impossible to ignore, and it's thrilling to imagine the consequences of this subtle form of conquest.
Force me too wear the hijab and make me serve our great prophet Mohammed.

DC stuff:
Haven't you ever wanted Wonder-Woman to be your slutty little Pet? Stuck down on all fours, eating from a Bowl? Begging to be let outside?
Barbara Gordon, Cassandra Cain, Forced to be French Maids who love to shove a broom handle up their Bat-Twats?
Or Power-Girl regressed back and forced into Diapers?
Or Barbra Gordon/Felicity Snoak/Cat Woman Gaining a Few Pounds?
Or do you want to enslave and corrupt the entire DC Roster?
Looking for a few Hucows? I’m sure PowerGirls massive honkers could come in good use!

A new toy:
It was a dildo that I found inside the box. It was quite small and pink and seemed to be extra flexible and made from a material that I did not recognize. In about of arousal, I decide to try it out and slide it into my vagina. It felt almost as if it was tailored to the inside of my pussy. The size fits perfectly and it wasn't long before I had the entire length of it inside me and the base pressing up against my folds. To my surprise, I lose my grip on the dildo as it morphs to cover my crotch and change color. Within seconds I am staring at my crotch, now smooth and devoid of any signs that a vagina was there. I gasp as I feel something get pumped inside of me.

The student knows best:
Just a simple story of a student blackmailing, hypnotising or flirts with his/her teacher intil she is a puddle in their hands

Mind control bully:
You would be my bully. Im your superior in someway (boss/mom/teacher/bully/) and you find a way to control me with an an app. We’d start slow maybe you make me start doing things for you like chores, homework, cleaning, then stuff like changing how i dress and act and gradually.

Celebs I don't mind playing:
Brandi Rhodes
SSSniperwolf
Jessica Nigri
Debby Ryan**
Demi Mawby

My F-list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom