Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Seeking: WG/Stuffing RP and or character interactions

karmawg

Hungry Tentacled Monster
I figured I'd dive headfirst in here with some ideas for possible threads. Please note even with fetish themed roleplays, I prefer character interaction over just sexualization. Half the fun is how the characters play off of each other in the scenario. I'll divide them up into the two categories below. I refer to my characters by name in these (unless it's a prompt I'd make a fresh character for) so it's also useful to know my character bio list is right over here ->> [Characters] Also contains a link to my F-list.

+Your character is a human who attempts to summon a demon but ends up accidentally summoning Kalamari instead. He decides to stick around for the entertainment value of attempting to grant your character's requests, but rather than souls or blood as payment, he wants some of your character's "temperance", meaning that for every wish he grants they lose more of their impulse control. He uses this to encourage them to be more selfish and hedonistic while keeping ahold of the temperance to give back when he done with them.

+Your character is on a cruise ship as part of the first class elite. There they meet Jason who is also on vacation, and clearly enjoying himself judging by how he's abusing the buffet privileges. Do they decide to try to become closer with the other wealthy man and encourage him to keep over-indulging or do they make some attempt to whip him into shape only to meet extreme resistance on his part? Could also be potentially played out with the characters already knowing each other and being short-term partners or business colleagues.

+Your character meets Jude through an online dating service for a dinner date. They note that he is thinner in his picture and realize his reaction to being told this is a little unusual, seeming embarrassed but almost pleased it was acknowledged. Whether they decide to reassure him that he looks good and try to make the date genuinely go well (while perhaps ordering a little more food for the two of them than Jude planned on) or they decide to really tease him to try and get more of a reaction is up to you. Can be drawn out into a longer relationship roleplay via time skips.

+Your character is a space traveler who is looking to earn some extra credits on their journey. They come across an ad where Kuiper is seeking a taste tester for some new recipes he wants to add to his restaurant's menu. They take the job but realize that Kuiper is a much bigger alien than they expected and thus even his sample-sized dishes are quite large. They are expected to not let it go to waste either, though Kuiper is willing to help a little bit. For potential other expansion possibilities, your character could have an unexpected reaction to the alien food that causes them to gain weight or their stomach/other areas to swell on the spot. (Not interested in blueberry or other spherical forms of inflation or in genital expansion)

+Your character is Jason's traveling companion, a recent friend who has agreed to come with him on a trip to various places to take in other cultures and especially take in the local cuisines. They are currently stopped off at a resort in Hawaii and while Jason is in great spirits, your character finds all of the luxury and gourmet meals have taken a toll on their waistline. In fact, they're having trouble finding anything among their clothes they've brought along that they can squeeze into now.

+Your character has been sent by the guardians to convince Kalamari to come back to their world for a form of evaluation. He isn't having it, and they realize he's probably not going to just let them force him back. They decide they'll just have to weaken him enough that they can take him there without as much of a struggle. His weakness for beer and food seems like the easiest place to start, especially given his ability to intake inhuman amounts of it. Can be a one-off stuffing scenario or and over time weight gain one. Could also be mutual if your character gets caught up in their own plan to get Kalamari out of shape.

+A servant swaps places with a member of a noble family they bare a striking resemblance to as the noble has grown tired of their family's overbearing and controlling attitude of their appearance. Much to their surprise, the servant is quite firm with the nobles while taking their place and cares little for their opinions, only wanting to live the life of luxury they've been given. The noble is quite distressed to find that by the time they feel their family has let off and they want their position back, the servant has gained quite a bit of weight from indulging on expensive meals, so the swap would be far too conspicuous. Does the noble try to match their weight so they can trade back again and take their new reputation as a glutton? Or does the servant outpace them too quickly with how they gain? Open to playing either role and adjusting the story/setting to include other elements. Just please remember, no incest.

+Your character goes to a charity gala, whether as a guest, someone's plus one, or just to dress up and crash a rich people party. There they meet Jason who identifies himself as the CEO of a company best known for its candy bars. He has clearly been having a fun time, a little tipsy from taking a drink every time a server passes by with a cocktail tray. He seems like fun company, until your character gets alone with him and he admits he'd rather be doing something other than attending the party. Your character learns of his sadistic tenancies and can either hide what they know or attempt to hold this information over him, at great possible risk to themselves.

+Your character works at the same office building as Jude. Perhaps they're just an office neighbor or they might be some form of authority who tends to pick on him. Either way after seeing how much more frazzled he has gotten at work, struggling to send down orders to others, they decide it's time for him to grow a spine and that they're going to be the one to help him do it. Can be positive or negative reinforcement and works under the assumption our characters already know each other at least by name.

+Our characters are mafiosos, either in modern times or back during prohibition era. One has kidnapped the other to hold as ransom for the return of a member of their own crime family and has to keep their kidnap-ee taken care of down in the basement of the establishment. They're often alone together and end up talking, starting out aggressive toward each other until the kidnapped goon decides to try to seduce their captor. The guard is not moved, but is a little charmed, and perhaps starts to come around to liking the enemy. Could develop into Forbidden Romance or Forbidden Friendship. Violence is expected but can be limited. I'm happy to play either role.

+Will add more to this section some other time.

Things I am not interested in:
  • Any characters who are or look under 18
  • Incest
  • Zoophilia
  • Characters with animal genitals
  • Rape/Non-con
  • Sexualized death/torture. I like horror a lot, but not as a fetish.
  • Futa/Herm/various forms of fetishized trans characters. Regular trans characters are A-okay.
  • Self insert/RPing as yourself or asking me to do the same.
  • Just straight up sex roleplay with no story or interaction.
Other than these things, feel free to message me with your own ideas for things to play out with my characters or just to talk out potential ideas together if you think our interests match up!

Last edited:
Bumpa, and I added one new prompt to both lists that don't require any of my already made characters if they're not your thing.

Back
Top Bottom