Fx Male Revised request.

[automerge]1563236034[/automerge]
My role- For this Idea I will play Malice/Nightshade, a human female assassin with a split soul (personality).

Summary of demon idea 1-
The demon king, Lucifer sends Nightshade after his son Balthazar who poses a threat to Lucifer, Nightshade is sent to kill him but they fall in love instead.
--------------

My role- Once again I will be using Malice/Nightshade. This time I will be using Nightshade more.

Summary of Demon idea 2-
Lucifer sends Balthazar to destroy humanity but he meets Malice/Nightshade, each try to change the others opinion.
-------------

My role- in this role I will play as Lucifer's enforcer Malice/Nightshade(mostly Nightshade).

Summary of Vampire idea 1- Once again she will be enforcer to Lucifer, the demon king. He grows bored of her and sells her to the vampire auction house as a blood slave.
----------

My role- in this roleplay my character will be a young peasant girl named Anastasia with a secret past.

Summary of vampire idea 2- A war between human and vampires break out. She finds an nurses an injured vampire who turns out to be the prince of vampires. Together they must change the mind of the king of vampires that humans are more than just cattle.
--------------

My role- in this role I will play Ana, a warrior knight, and protector of Solaris a town on the edge of a lush forest.

Summary of supernatural creature idea 1- this lush forest hides a dark secret, many men and women enter but never return. In truth the men and women enter hidden portals and become one of the inhuman creatures that time that world.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom