Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossing paths (alexandriainked x dscience)

alexandriainked

Meteorite
Alexandria sat at the bar, an annoyed expression on her face. A group of men had been singing karaoke for an hour straight, and the continued cheers from onlookers gave Alex the feeling they wouldn’t be stopping soon. She took a sip of her amaretto sour and turned toward the stage.

She immediately met the gaze of one of the guys, his blues eyes and quirky smile made her catch her breath for a second. While she was not entertained by their singing, she thought she might be able to stare for awhile. Alex was 23 and had dark hair and eyes, she was an avid gym goer and her body showed it, the womanly curves of her hips and breasts were still the thing every man noticed first. And she could tell the man with the blue eyes noticed. He was definitely older than Alex, as was his group of friends. But age didn’t really matter, right?

“We’re gonna take a drink break here!” The blue eyed man shouted with a laugh, patting his buds on the back. They all laughed as they left the stage, and he said something to them before walking toward Alex.

“Hi there. I’m Derek.” He gave Alex that quirky smile and reached his hand out.

“Alex.” She raised an eyebrow and took his hand, but instead of a introductory shake, he brought it to his lips and kissed the back of her hand.

“It’s a pleasure.” He said, his voice low and his eyes never leaving hers.

Well, it’s gonna be a long night. Alex thought, smiling at him.

Decent crowd tonight, Derek thought. Derek loved hanging out with his buddies and having a beer. As Derek and his friends finished "Sweet Caroline" he noticed the crowd, most of the normal faces and a few new ones. One of the new faces was this beautiful brunette wearing white shorts and a rose colored crop top.

Derek noticed she looked like she was alone and that she looked slightly annoyed, which made Derek even more intimidated.

"Buy me a drink if I introduce myself to that young brunette"? Derek told his buddy. As Derek walked away from the microphone and headed towards her he began to get more nervous than normal. Derek was newly single and much older than the girl he was walking toward. His heart began to speed up.

"Hi there. I'm Derek"? He thought "that was my line, that was the worst opening line ever" "Alex" she said. You could see Derek relax slightly with that response, grab her hand, and kiss it.

Even before Derek could form a new sentenance his buddies were yelling at him to do a shot. "Just a minute!" Derek yelled to them while wondering why they were trying to ruin this. Alex asked with a smile "Looks like you are being called?" Derek laughed, turned to his buddes and shrugged, but there was no chance he was walking away at this point, except when he turned back around Alex is suddenly talking to a group of people.

"Where they fuck did they come from?" Derek wondered. He made eye contact with her, she smiled and then looked away. But Derek was convinced there was something there. He headed off to do his shots with the full intent to speak with her again. As he walked away he could not resist to take another look at her, this time from behind.

Per Derek’s request- switching 1st person 😂

——————————————

As Derek walked back to his friends I turned toward a small group that had asked me earlier to do shots. Something about a bridal shower? Not sure but, tequila!

After I downed the shot I wiggled off the chair and towards the dance floor, my hips moving to the beat. I felt someone grab my hips and I began to grind onto them, bending slightly at the hips, a crooked grin on my face. As I straightened up and turned toward the stranger, I was slightly shocked to see Derek standing there, a gleam in his blue eyes.

“Well hi again, quite the dancer aren’t you?” He leaned down and yelled to me. I laughed, “if that’s what you call it, i don’t intend to disappoint.” I looked up at him and winked, a laugh escaping his lips. “Well I’m definitely not disappointed.” He replied, his hands traveling up the small of my back as I continued to grind on him, this time while facing him. “So I see..” I trail off, my hand sliding down his chest and lighting brushing his thigh. As I pull my hand away I turn and dance toward a red head, rubbing on her and winking at Derek. I see him slightly shake his head, a grin on his face.

As I tried to move my hands to down to her hips, she pulls away and heads to towards a hot red head in the middle of the dance floor. I watch her. I watch her legs, her hair move, and her ass. I can't take my eyes off of her. I watch Alex dance, wrapped up and around this other person. As she winks back at me my heart begins to pulse, I need to be next to her.

"Let's see how this goes", I said. I moved across the dance floor, watching her the entire time. As the next song started, I came in right behind her and grabbed her hips and pressed my body up against hers. She obliged and pushed and grinded that ass on me. As the other girl begins to dance away from Alex, she yells "Hey, don’t go!" and grabs her. They are laughing, singing, and grabbing each other as her body continues to be pressed against mine. She lets me know she wants me here as she wraps one arm back around me. "Closer Derek", she whispers to me.

"I can't help myself", I thought. I reach my arms around her body, and pull myself even closer. As I move in, I smell her hair and notice the sexiest tattoo on her shoulder blade. By now I am completely turned on, to the point that my body begins to ache for more.

Back
Top Bottom