Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fire Emblem OOC

this is about to become a very confusing family tree since i usually had male Robin marry lucina.

5af.png

It was a mistake she thought my character fell in the room when it is outside. You can easily hear her though from her pain and frustration plus the fact that how rifts are its a bright light as usual XD

Kay. Thought I missed something lol. I'll try to have a post in the next... 5 hours? At work rn. Almost done though so yay!

I'm excited to meet everyone :)

Also I had to.....I figured she being a time/world hopper she probably spent time with male robin and other heroes but kept trying to get home XD she actually probably does not realize which home is her own anymore.

Hey guys. Intermediate news: between work and some personal projects I've been working on I haven't really been able to give this the amount of attention I really want to.

Now that everyone is together i dont want to be the one dragging the posting down so, for now, I'll just have Haru play the shadow, so feel free to post around me if you're all active and able.

I'll still be lurking about so no worries. I'll just be posting a little slower.

If things change I'll let you guys know :D

No Male Robin is not going full emo, He's just having some emotional backlash from a tense moment.

Nah leave it in, I have a post i want to write, and I think the exuction of the removal was done very well. Sometimes a bit of gore is okay for the right reason.

Back
Top Bottom