Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My little sister/Best Friend is a futa? Futa x (Female Incest or Best friends)

Marsmystic

Planetoid
MC is either YC's little sister or your Best Friend depending on which you prefer. We had been close for most of our lives (depending on how old we are) and one night when hanging out in your room for a sort of sleepover-like thing, MC decides to undress and change into her PJ's which reveals to YC that not only am I a girl but, also have a futa that you never noticed before. YC then becomes curious about it to the point that we begin to experiment before going even further which results in effecting and changing our relationship into something new and maybe taboo. PM me if you are interested. Any ideas, suggestions, or kinks you might have please let me know in order to add it to the overall story.

YC is the lone survivor from a huge dire wolf attack upon your now former village. After witnessing the gruesome deaths of both your family and villagers, you were sure that you would meet the same fate. Yet the large-white-furred futa/female pack-leader decided to spare you after finding your hiding place. After years of foraging and surviving alone, YC grows up to be a skilled and fearsome hunter, who tries to hunt down the same pack that ruined her life as a child. Eventually, crossing paths with MC the pack-leader who spared her life. Expecting romance and sex to encounter between the two soonly after YC kills off the remaining male dire wolves and leave MC down to the last surviving white-fur. The fact they both sparred the other's life while losing everyone else around them creates a certain bond and tension as they begin traveling together.

MC is a futa-female who is on Summer vacation. She visits a relatives farm/ranch which is taken care of by YC a female cousin relative. With both YC's parents often making deliveries/shopping in town, YC decides to show MC around the farm and introduces her to all of the animals which quickly leads to many sexual encounters.

Have some really weird and kinky cravings right now. One involving MC to be a futa who meets YC conjoined-twin sisters who both have a crush on MC and go to any links to win her over.

Another craving would involve two futas, preferably MC being older. Would involve a lot of frotting/sword fighting between the two cocks. YC would spit on MC's futa and I do the same before we roughly and eagerly try to make the other cum first from the exchange. Maybe include some gloryhole action along the way. Open to a lot of suggestions so please PM me if interested.

Saw a fantasy game which peaked my interest. Focused around futa characters ending up in different sexual interactions involving humans, elves, and even small fairies. Would love to start something with MC being a futa who encounters some cock-hungry fairies and/or mystical beasts. Maybe it could focus around MC being an adventurer needing to pass through a sacred forest but, in order to make it through in one piece she would have to fuck many different beings/creatures that reside in said forest.

Futa and female married couple who started having troubles with their bonds decide to each get a dog. One a male the other a female and at first would spend some alone/sexual time with their new pets before then spicing it up with taking the other's dog to a room for fun. Whenever one spouse is not home or away for work then the other would enjoy the company of both pets. On occasions they would even have foursomes with said pets or just threesomes if one is sleeping/not in the mood.

YC is a well loved and desired Prince of a powerful kingdom. Even though he could have just about any woman and even some men, his heart belongs to that of a futa-female. MC who is known far as wide as the "Hero of Dragons" finally returns to her homeland after a long adventure/campaign. She is lovely in some ways while acting and dressing in more of a tomboyish tone as well as only prefers the company of women. With this information, YC seeks out an old Witch who creates a powerful locket for YC to wear. The first time transforming him into that of a beautiful woman that easily catches the attention of MC. After time the pendants power starts to lose some of it's effects thus making YC look less feminine overtime or at the most grow her own futa.

MC is a futa ex-criminal who was sent to jail by YC's husband who accused me of stealing from the company as well as some other false charges. Enough to get MC time in prison and find another replacement. Once released due to good behavior, I decide to get back at my former boss by kidnapping his wife (YC) and hold her for ransom. What MC doesn't realize though is that YC has always fantasized about being abducted and both used and abused sexually. With the whole money exchange taking a while to set up and gather, MC decides to give in to YC's constant begging and pleading to be fucked. Could include a long-range of different kinks for this one.

YC is an elf-slave/squire to MC a futa-female knight. Everyday you tidy my room, do the laundry, remove/apply my armor, as well as carry my weapons/belongings. One morning when removing MC's armor/gear you notice her arousal both long and throbbing underneath her leather-leggings. Instead of looking away and not saying anything YC can't help but, to touch it, nuzzle it with her cheek as she to was aroused and craving MC's attention. MC who had never been with a lowly elf decides to sample this forbidden fruit and loves it. Afterwards commanding the young elf to satisfy her at more awkward times as well as more often. During archery practice, on patrol, even in the stables when YC is supposed to be feeding and washing MC's horse.

MC is a futa female who has gone from foster home to foster home. Soon arriving at a new one filled with only females. The mother-figure a kind and giving older woman while my new roommates/foster sisters all girls around my age. MC decides to try and keep my extra-appendage a secret until one of the other girl's notices me while I'm taking a shower. Not only does this lead to her becoming interested and hungry but, soon the other girls as well as the much older-mother get desperate for it.

YC is a shy-nerdy girl who never really had any friends. Before going to college she wanted to try and make some friends which leads her to applying online to a nearby club of women that meet up every week. All that YC is aware of is that these long-time friends are all much older than you (Middle-aged range). She is unaware after arriving is that they are all futa-females and usually meet up for sex. Leading your shy-virgin self as a new plaything for these dominant-cougars.

In this fantasy-like world that elects rulers once the previous one passes, YC who is a normal female who campaigned against MC for control of the territory, loses the election and by law must serve under MC as her "Right Hand". Do to this circumstance, YC must do anything and everything MC commands of her which of course leads to sex. This is where YC discovers that MC is in fact a futa-female that desires to knock you up along with other kinky acts.

MC is a futa-female chef who ended up in another world filled with only females. Needing to make money to not only get by and obtain my own residence, MC gets a job at the village's only cafe. She soon discovers that none of the residents had ever eaten or even heard of sweets/desserts even though sugar was easy to come by. As a result MC creates the first desserts of this world which causes all of the residents who try it to not only feel pure bliss but, also get aroused from it. Of course this quickly leads to them discovering MC futa-secret which makes them even more aroused and eager.

MC is a futa female who ends up in a fantasy-like world filled with only furry-mythical females. YC is a villager who's home is under the rein of a horny female demon who's only weakness is that of a penis which leads to MC having sex with before defeating/taming the evil that dominated over YC's people. From there perhaps YC wishes to accompany MC on a sudden adventure to help other villages/settlements who suffer from the same situation. Maybe even Yc might want to thank MC in her own way for saving both her and her people along the way.

YC is a mythical-fairy-like being from a world-dimension that only consists of women. She is trusted to retrieve a male from another dimension in order to save said world but, in a mix-up brings MC back who is a futa-female. Without enough energy to fix this mistake and travel between worlds again, YC instead decides to sample MC's next-best-thing cock soon becoming hungry and in heat for it. This leads to other females discovering MC's arrival and willing to do anything to be bred.

Back
Top Bottom