Fx Male Kitty looking for master

Silvia_NekoCat

Space Cat
Withdrawn
Hi! Welcome to this random thread that I posted!
Anyways, I am Silvia and I would like to do a master/pet role play with males only!
The plot is simple and can be modified in any way that we can discuss on pm.
Plot:
Slave owner looks for a new slave in many slave stores/auctions and eventually comes across a cute Neko girl that could work well as a slave. However, she is still untrained and pretty vicious, so its up to the slave owner to tame the Neko and create a good slave. (Also, Its fun when the slave and master fall in love with each other, so i am also interested in that if you would like :3)

I could also be a regular human if you want, I just like being a Neko because I can show more emotion easily and have an excuse to act cute. (Also because it could explain why it is acceptable to slave them, since it would be a world where Nekos are thought to be less than human and only good as slaves/pets)

Thats just the basic of the plot, and will probably be discussed more in pm if any of you are interested!

Here are my kinks:
-Collar/leash
-Bdsm
-Handcuffs
-Forced sexual activities or nudity
-Shower sex
-Petplay
-A Strict Master
-Slave life
-Both Teenagers

Here are my turn offs:
-Milking/breastfeeding
-Furry master (must be human or Neko, or wolf human breed [male human with dog ears and tail [basically the opposite of Nekos])
-Any Toilet related stuff (including vomit)
-Gore and extreme torture (spanking and whipping is fine, but dont go too far or cruel)
-ballooning/fat characters (My character is usually skinnyish, and I dont like it when she is chubby or fat)
-Being too old (I prefer to be 25 years or younger, you can be any age you want though)
-Abnormally large sexual parts
-Huge breasts (My characters breast are B cups or less. I could probably do C cups)
-Beastiality
-Vore
-And other extreme or very gross kinks

I am open to any other kinks not shown in this list, so dont be afraid to tell me and I will see what I can do to make both our experiences great :D

Thank you for the interest! Let me know if you want to roleplay ;3
[automerge]1563111254[/automerge]
Edit:
by “both teenagers” I mean between the age of “18,18,20, and 21”. Not younger!

Also, another Turn off is Lesbian sex, which I forgot to add

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom