Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB BDSM, Pet-Play, Dark Themes, and Plot Ideas!

Mutt

The Best Weremutt
7cda73c63853c0eb987ee6851843f6da (1).gif
Hello! You can call me Mutt.
I'm addicted to World of Warcraft and watching stupid videos on youtube. I really like to read cheesy paranormal romance books and fantasy books.
I highly prefer story-driven roleplays and I really enjoy BDSM, and I've been dying for a good mix of both! I do not enjoy just purely sex-driven roleplay, they do bore me.

I've been roleplaying for around 16 years now but it's been a long while since I've had anything long-term or decent. Either my partners fall off the face of the earth or they just don't reply in the planning stage. I'm itching for something really good, long-lasting, and detailed! Hopefully looking for people to stay past the planning phase. I promise I'm very good at helping to plan.
I am ditch friendly, but please let me know. Though I am guilty of ghosting myself.

Some rules:
>Be literate, paragraphs only. I don't expect novel lengths, but I can't do one-liners. I usually match my partner's length
>I will do mxm or mxf, no experience with fxf. Non-binary is also fine with me.
>I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord, my contact is at the bottom of the post, though I do prefer PMs
>Be over 18. I'm 26 myself and I'm not comfortable doing these kinds of roleplay with minors.
>Decent grammar and punctuation. Though I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be, I just need to understand what's being written.
>OOC chat is fine! But please, no flirting/sex talk. I have a bf and I'm not looking for that kind of partner.
>I have a f-list with things on it, just ask for it!
>If there's a response I can't respond to, I simply won't, sorry!
>I play submissive characters, only, sorry
>Please read my example post to see if you like my writing
(I'm a bit tired of starting roleplays to people not liking the way I type, it's exhausting)
>Please keep in mind I take a little bit between posts to type, I like to make sure my posts are to my liking, if you don't like waiting 30mins-1hr between posts sometimes, please don't message me
>Since I've been asked a bit, no bestiality of any kind. While I do like playing werewolves, if there is anything dirty going on, it will be in human form only

Italicized is my preferred role. Bold is what I'm really wanting.

Pairings/Themes:
>WerewolfxHunter (Looking for only with a well written, detailed plot)
>Alpha/Beta/Omega stuff
>General Fantasy
>Darker Fantasy - meaning more of an "evil" vibe ya'know?
>Medival/period pieces
>DragonxHuman
>KidnapperxKidnapped
>MonsterxHunter

>Dragons riders
>Shapeshifters/government experiments
I'm open to more than just this, all I can think of on the top of my head. Feel free to suggest other things as well!

• Prompts:
    I'm really craving a master/pet kind of relationship(I play sub/pet only), but I'm also open to platonic or "love as it happens" kind of scenario.
    [*]

[li]The Hunters Pet:[/li]

[*]Everyone knows a hunter's best weapon is a silver gun and traps, right? But what if you could have your own hunting dog, the perfect breed to hunt werewolves? And what if that dog was another werewolf? Think of all the easy hunts.
    • [li]Blood Feuds:[/li]
    [*][*][*][*]What better a creature to keep a creature of the night company than a werewolf? It's almost perfect: can enjoy walks at night, your own food supply, guard animal, hired muscle, and whatever else! The only downside: misbehavior, bites, fur everywhere, may or may not be house trained.

• [li]Auctions:[/li]
    [*][*][*][*]Kind of generic without much of a flare right now, but I'm thinking of a slave auction type of deal. Can set it up in a number of ways, supernatural or not.

• [li]Government Project:[/li]
    [*][*][*][*]
    What I was thinking was some top-secret project to create supernatural beings through testing; creating shapeshifters, telekinesis. creating monsters in general ect, but in order to get subjects, it's branded as some sort of study. Something mundane such as a sleep study, a drug study, ect, with a monetary reward to garner the necessary bodies. Simple contracts and NDAs would be signed to make it appear legit, but there would be some secret clauses in the writing that labels you "property" of the government. And there the fun begins.
    (I'm more interested in playing the subject than the doctors, but I will double as a doctor to make things go smoother. Will not play the only scientist here.)

Writing Sample
    [*]
    The sun hadn't even come up yet and Rachel was wide awake. Fully dressed in her FBI gear, her badge a shiny twinkle in her dim kitchen. The brunette was looking over various documents in front of her, a half-empty coffee cup sitting off to her right. If she was being honest with herself, she probably didn't sleep even thirty minutes since the call came in last night. Her squad was being moved to NYC for the time being. Apparently, the local police needed all the help they could get with a serial killer that had been on the loose for a while. It was a minor distraction from all the drug busts and cases that she had been dealing with as of late. If she had to see the word "cocaine" one more time she was going to lose it. She was being sent alone ahead of time to start to wrap up the case and let the people of New York rest easy again.

Her phone's loud ring-tone brought her head up from the folder of papers on the table. The screen read "CORY". Pressing the answer button, Rachel greeted her boss, "It's that time already, huh?" "And good morning to you too, Rach. Have you slept at all last night?" Came the older mans' reply. "I've been too busy reviewing all the paperwork again. You know I like to come prepared. Plus, I haven't had this much excitement since we caught the Drowner," Her reply came easily with a chuckle. "Don't work yourself too ragged now, not until Dawn and Sean arrive. The hotel room has been already secured, paid for, and prepared ahead of time. The police precinct knows you'll be arriving this morning so you shouldn't have any issues. Drop me a call when you get settled in. And do try to work with them, all right?" Cory spoke more like a father to his agents than a boss, which both annoyed and endeared Rachel. "I'm about to head out the door now, actually. I'll drop you a line when I can." Not giving him any more time to lecture, she hit the end call button and shoved the phone in her back pocket.

Sighing, she shoved the papers back in the folder, grabbed a jacket, her keys, and headed out the door. Her parents gratefully agreed to watch over her little town-home and her one-year-old tabby cat. She hated to leave her little baby behind, but car trips and hotels were not a cat's best friend. Getting in her blue ford focus, Rachel did a double check in the mirror. Hazel eyes stared back at her, her freckles coming in more and more as spring rolled in. With her hair done and fixed as she liked, she backed out of her driveway and headed to the short trip to the town over.

A small three and a half drive later, and Rachel pulled into the Big Apple from the highway. Her GPS indicated that it was just another twenty minutes until she got to her destination. Her plan was to meet up with the local police, get the information she needed, establish a support connection, and grab a bite to eat. Coffee on an empty stomach usually didn't sit all that well. Twenty minutes later she pulled into the visitors' parking lot, shutting the door to her car and walking up to the front doors. She showed her badge, went through the metal detectors, and made her way to the front desk, explaining who she was, asking who it was she needed to speak to.

Going to add more as I think of them. Feel free to let me know of any ideas, adding to the idea, or if you have anything else in mind!
    Also looking for a Fallout: New Vegas Legion kind of thing.
    My F-List: F-list - Warning
    My discord: Ondwe/Mutt#5186 or Mutt#5186

Last edited:
If anyone has seen the music video for M83 Midnight City I'd like to kind of expand that world. Where humans are born with supernatural powers and there is a defining trait that will out the person. Obv will not be using children, but you get the idea.

I added a writing sample and cleaned up the main post a bit.
Still looking for long-term partners.

Looking for one more roleplay, preferably one without werewolves!

Back
Top Bottom