Fx Any Search for Stories

Lustful

Planetoid
Greetings and welcome,

I held off of making this thread for a while, semi because it takes a long time...and I never like the result anyways.

But semi, because I wanted to try and avoid the inevitable; ghosting and selfish partners.

Anyways, the idea of me just picking whoever I thought would not fall into either catagory did not play out well...go figure...

And I will say this as kindly as I can (but feel free ro add plenty of dark thoughts and insults to the sentence for yourself.)
I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO GHOST ME.

If we don't click together...tell me. If you are done with a roleplay... tell me. But please I beg you, don't work out a play with me in detail. And either never start or quit after the first post.

Now, onto the fun parts?
Or...well...maybe later ;)

Maybe I will add to this, maybe I won't... maybe you just have to ask.

Or grab my attention in 'some' way?

Current really looking for girls to roleplay with! I do male/female and even tentacle monster characters ;)
Hit me up babies.

Current really looking for girls to roleplay with! I do male/female and even tentacle monster characters ;)
Hit me up babies.

STILL VERY MUCH A THING, dare even say men don't need to reply. Know what? This becomes an F xF thread <3
[automerge]1563915203[/automerge]
Hit me up babies.

STILL VERY MUCH A THING, dare even say men don't need to reply. Know what? This becomes an F xF thread <3

Am I allowed to say I hope people who ghost should be send somewhere deep and be (possibly) hurt really really badly? If not... then I won't say, still mean it.

Anyone an idea how to fend off ghosters? Even those who say they experienced it first hand seem to do it themselves... really lost currentltly.

If you ghost me, I hereby take the legal liberty to seek out what we planned on with anyone else. It's not stealing, and if it is...you betrayed me, which is worse. I shall open another thread soon with 'lost ideas', maybe anyone else can pick up what you destroyed for me.

Set it to f x any...accepting one maybe two males who can convince me they a - don't ghost
b - are interesting to play with

Just to see who reads this; I'll play tbe biggests slut I possibly can for the person who deserves it. JUST ONE.

So, if you send me a message make it as degrading/sexy/nsfw or whatever you think wins this one spot!

Back
Top Bottom