FxF - Seeking intensity and creative depravity

darklyfunb

Meteorite
I'm back on the site after a few years, and am looking forward to exploring my ideas which seem to have become more depraved as I go.

Currently am looking for FxF RP's with intense Dominant/submissive themes. I value depravity, what I mean by that is actions/kinks/and fun that would be considered by many mainstream folks to be on the depraved side of the spectrum. A few examples would include: gang bangs, humiliation and degradation, slutty dress-up in inappropriate places, a measure of sexual sadism with the right mix and right person.

I prefer playing a Domme, it's my natural character and the place where my creative juices flow most freely, but enjoy playing a switch or submissive to a particularly intriguing alpha woman. So don't be shy if that describes you.

The key word for me is always creativity. I love a good plot, a good scenario, good dialog and a unique situation. If you've role played long certainly you've seen the normal "She held her down and..." blah blah blah. Let's make it interesting, and create depraved ideas together.

Rules:
Be willing to write semi-regularly and to write a full response. To me a full response is one that drives the plot and story forward, doesn't just respond to what I have done. (Although response is good.)
No scat. No underage, really 17 is kind of my minimum.

I do enjoy talking outside the RP, but not a requirement.

A few plots to get us started:

The competition:
MC is a Domme who is a successful business woman who also enjoy keeping a few submissive girls at her service. She meets YC who is either semi or slightly experienced in submission, but who is interested in exploring more deeply. After one date it's clear our chemistry is intense on a physical and psychological level, but I inform you if you want to be a sexual slave of mine you must displace one of my current submissives, and the only way to do this is through a devious competition I have devised...

The BDSM cruise:
Not much more to say other than I just love cruises, and love the idea of an openly BDSM cruise with lots of different sexual creatures around and either MC and YC go on the cruise together, or we meet there and explore both the world of cruising and the world of BDSM while on board. Another twist on this plot is that it's a regular cruise, but behind the scenes MC is training your submissive character as her sexual slave.

Bored house wives:
Two bored house wives begin to explore their sexuality together, and after watching a particularly tintillating lesbian BDSM clip, they decide to explore a D/s aspect to their relationship. Unsure who should be in charge, they decide to take turns. Each time their husbands go out of town they rotate who is the Domme. As they start to become more wicked and intense in their demands, the stakes are increased, in a game of sexual oneupmanship they both attempt to use their time as the Domme to force the other into more and more depraved behavior.

I am open to many many other options.

A few of my cravings:
group play, slutty dress, humiliation and degradation, strap-ons, exhibitionism, anal, sloppy/messy, spanking, bondage, sexting, phone sex, dirty pictures, performing for others, consensual non-consent.

Back
Top Bottom