Me-ow~

Nyphesis

Moon
Hello

I'm new in exploring, and would love to take a dip into this end of the pool and look for a roleplay partner. I'm open to generally about everything except maybe into hardcore bdsm, smut etc of those levels.

If you're unsure of a plot or pairing that I might or might not do, just ring me up over PM and we can get to discussing and plotting together. I do not bite, much...And I much prefer roleplaying over PM.

P.S.
You'll most probably see a new add or edit to the list every few hours or so.

Plots/Ideas

**Please note that they are super vague as I believe that these are just guidelines that can always be expanded or changed.**

MC hardworking and a friggin' bitch in the day as she runs her business empire, having to face her competitor on a daily basis, and when night falls, she would return to the arms of her competitor for a little RnR. A love-hate relationship where they begin unknowingly as just one-night stand that somehow developed into a friends with benefit status since after a few more 'one-night stand'.

Founder of a humble and successful matchmaking / wedding service, and is looking to explore into expanding into rental boyfriends or relatives. However MC is rubbish in relationship having too many unsuccessful ones, and have ultimately given up.

MC was suppose to go for a pre-honeymoon trip with her fiancé that she had booked ages ago, however, circumstances has it and she is now single and thrown herself fully into work, until her phone schedule reminded her of it via Google calender. Under much urging and dragging, she's on a trip now overseas to capture some sun and to 'relax' and 'loosen up' a little.

Mythos that lived amongst humans for ages, MC has her empire basically running like clockwork as she kept rinse and repeating her identity over the centuries. What's the point of living for so long when she cannot find the very person that had brought the downfall to her clan and race.

MC triad boss female that's been controlling and manipulating things from the shadow, often have someone who act as a proxy for her in running things. On appearance an philanthropic entrepreneur and a darling to be around with, but on the underside runs the underworld.

Sleeping with the enemy is one thing, however it is another when the other is not making her life any easier, not when there is a Family to run. (Can be a mafia / triad story line)

MC is a female who enjoys the companionship of her partners, but there is the rules of only one night and nothing more, least it become something more than she can handle or want to handle. Having a relationship is something in which she would avoid at about all cost, so is the deal of having surprises in her life that she dislikes, especially when she cannot foresee or 'predict' the other.

A friendly business rivalry that ended up in bed somehow from all the love hate conflict.

One night stand are as the term means, however when she saw that person again, he is now a relative of hers, and the attraction was not out of both their system.

Pairings
Fantasy & Folklores
Office Romance
ONS / FWB
Taboo / Incest
Rivalry
Friendly competitors
Whatever else that you might be able to think of?

Some No-Nos
Scat, Vore, etc
Hardcore BDSM

I'm open to being explorative in various topics and genres and fun times, so do not be afraid to come to me over PM to discuss or talk and have fun.

Alternatively, I love to be surprise with a paragraph and we can take it from there on how each of us response to the other. If it does not work, don't worry too much about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom