Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any So you like Mutts? [Prompts inside!]

Mutt

The Best Weremutt
  • Hello! I'm Mutt, I'm 24, non-binary and ace! Please call me they/them! I'm addicted to World of Warcraft and watching stupid videos on youtube. I really like to read cheesy paranormal romance books and fantasy books.

I've been roleplaying for around 15yrs now but I haven't gotten anything serious in such a long time. Either partners fall off the face of the earth, or I no longer hear back from them! I'm itching for something really good, long-lasting, and detailed! Hopefully looking for people to stay past the planning phase. I promise I'm very good at helping to plan.

Please:
    >Be literate, paragraphs only, I usually match my partner's length
    >I will do mxm or mxf, no experience with fxf
    >Will require planning from you as well! I will not do all the work
    >I will try things over on Discord, though I have no experience over that platform, my contact is at the bottom
    >I prefer either pms onsite, but will do forums
    >I'm ditch friendly, but please just let me know
    >Decent grammar and punctuation, I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be!
    >I have a f-list with things on it, just ask for it!
    >If there's a response I can't respond to, I simply won't, sorry!
    >I play submissive characters, only, sorry​

The favs:
    Italicized is my preferred role. Bold is what I'm really wanting.

Pairings/Themes:
    >WerewolfxHunter
    >General Fantasy
    >Medival Fantasy
    >Alpha/Omega verse
    >Darker Fantasy - meaning more of an "evil" vibe ya'know?
    >Medival/period pieces
    >DragonxHuman
    >KidnapperxKidnapped
    >MonsterxHunter
    >Dragons
    >Shapeshifters/government experiments
    Name some things too! I'd be happy to try most anything out!

Prompts:
    I'm really craving a master/pet kind of relationship(I play sub/pet only), but I'm also open to platonic or "love as it happens" kind of scenario.
    • [li]The Hunters Pet:[/li]
    Everyone knows a hunter's best weapon is a silver gun and traps, right? But what if you could have your own hunting dog, the perfect breed to hunt werewolves? And what if that dog was another werewolf? Think of all the easy hunts.

• [li]Blood Feuds:[/li]
    What better a creature to keep a creature of the night company than a werewolf? It's almost perfect: can enjoy walks at night, your own food supply, guard animal, hired muscle, and whatever else! Only downside: misbehavior, bites, fur everywhere, may or may not be house trained.

• [li]Inside Job:[/li]
    In order to be a licensed monster hunter, one must apply for, get approved, study, and test through the Kettle Monster Hunting Academy. Getting admitted is rough and to stay inside the school is even rougher. The grounds are dangerous with tamed monsters wandering to eat any trespassers and rule breakers. Un-tamed monsters were kept for training purposes. If you're good, you'll have an easy life. If you're bad, you'll probably die. Sounds fun right?
    (Was thinking of a monster secret infiltration into the school to learn tips and tricks in able to kill the hunters. Queue in all sorts of things.)

• [li]Auctions:[/li]
    Kind of generic without much of a flare right now, but I'm thinking of a slave auction type of deal. Can set it up in a number of ways, supernatural or not.

• [li]Government Project:[/li]
    What I was thinking was some top-secret project to create supernatural beings through testing; creating shapeshifters, telekinesis. creating monster in general ect, but in order to get subjects, it's branded as some sort of study. Something mundane such as a sleep study, a drug study, ect, with a monetary reward to garner the necessary bodies. Simple contracts and NDAs would be signed to make it appear legit, but there would be some secret clauses in the writing that labels you "property" of the government. And there the fun begins.
    (I'm more interested in playing the subject than the doctors, but I will double as a doctor to make things go smoother. Will not play the only scientist here.)

Going to add more as I think of them. Feel free to let me know of any ideas, adding to the idea, or if you have anything else in mind!
    Also looking for a Fallout: New Vegas Legion kind of thing.
    My F-List: F-list - Warning

If anyone has seen the music video for M83 Midnight City I'd like to kind of expand that world. Where humans are born with supernatural powers and there is a defining trait that will out the person. Obv will not be using children, but you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom