Fx Male Dream or Nightmare

Sincher

Planetoid
I had a weird dream last night i think could be exciting to develop into a story

I had a boyfriend introduce me to the intensity adding bondage to our romantic liaisons brings. I liked it so much it started becoming an addiction so out of pure fear i broke up with him and tried to put all that behind me. Then almost a year later while i am at work, hostessing at an upscale club i get a call. A voice i dont recognize says
Hello Kylie. Some time over the coming week, as you are walking to your parking garage after your hostess shift, heading to the dark blue BMW convertible your daddy bought you after graduation, some large angry men are going to grab you. Tie you up very tight. Gag you so tight you might cry. And force you in a silver Nissan minivan. The entire capture will take less than 45 seconds. 45 seconds and you will be driving to your new owner to begin your new life as a slave to my bondage and my desires. <click>

If this sounds like something you might want to explore write me and lets explore!

Back
Top Bottom