Fx Any Any Port in a Storm

Buffeted by the Aether

A S Y C H R O N O U S
Hello and welcome to my Request thread!

I imagine I will update the body of the request thread fairly often, tweaking it or adding references, deleting stuff, you know the score.

Key Points
Not bothered about your IRL gender.​
Nothing is set in stone.​
Medium response rate, a post every 2/3 days. Much quicker when planning.​
My aim is a three paragraph minimum post.​
Won't RP over any kind of messaging service, I will chat and plan on them however.​
References are <3, drawn or photo's as long as we use the same.​
Roles

I will usually play female, but I am open to playing anything that isn't a masculine male. Species I'm flexible with, open to orcs, elves, alien, exotic furrys, your bizarre homebrew race...When playing women I have no issue playing any ethnicity and can play from site minimum up until about 45. I have soft spots for redheads and alternative cultures (such as punks or goths). Given a good idea, I can play multiple women. There's probably a hundred celebrities I would play as, or use as faceclaims. No, I've not written them all down.

It seems hard to escape from a dom/sub dynamic online, so, I guess I tend towards sub roles, but there are some where I would do the opposite.

Settings
I tend to default to a modern setting, but fantasy, science fiction and horror are also fine. Historical would need to be discussed. I tend to stay away from fandoms, as people are either too bothered by canon or not enough...

Kinks
I'll do an f-list one day. When I work out how to work around those eye gougingly long 'favourite' and 'yes' lists. It's easier to say my big hard no's are footplay and male muscles. I don't want to ignore that they exist, just nothing sexual or overly descriptive about them. Everything else is up for discussion.
Yes that does mean I would consider icky things like scat.

MCxYC
Multiples are possible.
Celeb x Celeb (f)
Woman x Furry (any)
Criminal (domme) x Law Enforcement (Any, acab)
Monster x Human
Human x Monster
Monster x Monster
Zombie x Human
Human x Zombie

This is just a really poor sample, I expect I will be improving it!

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my thread. If you have interest, send me a message and let's start a conversation!

Back
Top Bottom