Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any switch seeking fandom & originals

bookwyvern

Banned
Banished
Hello, and welcome to my search thread! (updated 11/2)
I'm bookwyvern, and I'm 29. I've been roleplaying for well over a decade.
I play either male or female roles, but for the purposes of this thread I'm looking to play as a female. I also play as both dom and sub, and feel equally comfortable with both.
I can write quite long posts, however at the moment I'm looking for something a bit more laid back. I prefer to write in PM's, but threads and email are both okay as well.
My f-list is here. It's somewhat incomplete, so if there's a kink you're looking for that isn't listed, just ask! I prefer roleplays to be on the kinkier side.
I'm also willing to double - you play a character for me, and I'll play one for you.
Limits include: scat, vore, death of my character (usually).

The following list are just a few ideas, and I'd love any other suggestions for roleplays.

CRAVINGS:

• Cyberpunk
  • Steampunk
  • Twisted Disney/Fairytales
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
FANDOMS:
  • Canon x OC
  • OC x OC
  • Canon x Canon
  • Daenerys x OC
  • Margaery x Sansa
  • Robb x Margaery
  • Jon x Ygritte
  • Arya x Daenerys
  • Jorah x Daenerys
  • Canon x Canon
  • Canon x OC
  • Elsa x Anna
  • Maleficent x Aurora
  • Evil Stepmother x Cinderella
  • Frollo x Esmerelda
  • Canon x OC
  • OC x OC
  • Canon x Canon
  • Leliana x OC/Warden
  • Morrigan x OC/Warden
  • Alistair x OC/Warden
  • Isabela x OC/Hawke
  • Cassandra x OC/Inquisitor
  • Josephine x OC/Inquisitor
  • Solas x OC/Inquisitor
  • Canon x OC
  • OC x OC
  • Canon x Canon
  • Lucius Malfoy x OC
  • Severus Snape x OC
  • Voldemort/Tom Riddle x OC
  • Narcissa Malfoy x OC
  • Bellatrix Lestrange x OC
  • Luna x Hermione
  • Pansy x Hermione
  • Tony Stark x OC
  • Bruce Banner/Hulk x OC
  • Stephen Strange x OC
  • Hela x OC
  • Carol Danvers x OC
  • Tony Stark x Pepper Potts
  • Tony Stark x Natasha Romanov
  • Canon x OC
  • OC x OC
  • Canon x Canon
  • Liara x Shepard
  • Aria T'Loak x OC/Shepard
  • Garrus x Shepard
  • Regina x Emma
  • Rumpelstiltskin x Belle
  • Regina x OC
  • Rumpelstiltskin x OC
  • OC x Canon
  • Canon x Canon
  • Moira x Mercy
  • Tracer x Widowmaker
  • Emily x Tracer
  • Moira x Widowmaker
  • McCree x Ashe

ORIGINAL THEMES:
  • Ancient Eras
  • Blackmail
  • Cults
  • Cyberpunk
  • Fairy Tales
  • Fantasy
  • Fighting Rings
  • Incest
  • Medieval
  • Modern
  • Mythology
  • Omegaverse
  • Organized Crime
  • Pirates
  • Sci-Fi
  • Steampunk
  • Supernatural
ORIGINAL PAIRINGS:
  • Master x Slave
  • Owner x Pet
  • Teacher x Student
  • Monster x Human
  • Mage x Warrior
  • Dragon x Knight
  • God/dess x Priest
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Doctor x Patient
  • Vampire x Human
  • Angel x Demon
PLOT IDEAS:
my preferred role is in italics.
  • Teacher x Student (either)
    • A troublemaker student finally pushes her teacher/principal too far, and is brought into the office for a caning/spanking. To the surprise of the authority figure, the student gets turned on by the beating, and that leads them to start trying more and more sadistic punishments, while the student struggles with their desires. Can feature blackmail. (Also see the Owner x Pet plot below for another potential teacher x student plot)
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe: Hulk/Bruce Banner x OC (oc)
    • Bruce Banner has been captured (by Thaddeus Ross, perhaps) and forced to remain in his Hulk form. His captors, unable to recreate the super soldier serum, wish to breed a new generation of super soldiers/hulks. An unwilling captive is brought into the Hulk chamber, doused in pheromones - does the Hulk fuck her? Breed her? What happens when they're rescued by the Avengers and the Hulk turns back to Bruce Banner?
  • Owner x Pet (either)
    • Via blackmail, manipulation, outright force, or another method, Character A convinces Character B to sub for them and act as their pet, ranging from simple collar and leash use to complete dehumanization.
  • Disney: Elsa x Anna (either)
    • Taking place after the events of Frozen (and ignoring Frozen 2), as Else begins to get to know her sister again after years of isolation, she starts to find herself attracted to Anna in a non-familial way. When Kristoff and Olaf are away, Elsa decides to seduce her sister. Preferably (to start with, at least) dub/non-con with Elsa being dom. Open to making Elsa a futa. Elsa can either be somewhat romantic, or simply take her sister as she pleases.
  • Master x Slave (either)
    • In a world where slavery is a normal part of life, Character A is sentenced to slavery for a crime they're found guilty of. Auctioned off to their Character B, they must adjust to a life at the bottom of society's hierarchy. With few to no rights, A might be defiant at first, or submissive right away.
  • ASOIAF: Jon Snow x Ygritte (Ygritte)
    • Dom!Ygritte x Sub!Jon. As a spearwife, Ygritte is a warrior, and used to taking what she wants. And what she wants is Jon Snow. Potential ideas: King & Queen Beyond the Wall Jon & Ygritte. Pre-Series or AU, Ygritte comes South to Winterfell and steals Jon. Ygritte lives

Last edited:
this is both a bump and an apology; life, unfortunately, happened. I'll see about continuing old roleplays, and I'm definitely open to new ones.

Back
Top Bottom