Fx Male Exploring the D/s dynamic

Aisha636

Meteorite
Hey you! First off, thanks for being interested and reading! I would like to roleplay with someone who writes semi-literate posts (3-5 lines of text/one paragraph), because one-liners are a huge turn off for me, and huge posts scare me off a little (I get very shy very easily). Characters should be OCs.

A power dynamic in which my character is the submissive is a must, I am a bit of a control freak irl, so I want to see whether I am capable of trusting someone else to control the scene. I like persuasion/dub-con a lot and most of my scenarios have a Hunter x Prey power dynamic. I love when a guy's low instincts take control and he has this primal lust for me (my character), and he just has to touch me, tease me, try again and again to seduce me. Something like blackmail, sleep play or alcohol could be involved, but doesn't need to be. I love when it's something forbidden, taboo, as well.

I want to roleplay with someone whose character is is a soft, caring dom. I want to feel you really enjoying dominating me, instead of doing it just to please me. I want the character to be rough, but loving, passionate. No humiliation, degradation or name-calling. Rather, the power exchange must be enforced more subtly, with a soft hand, and a lot of coercion. I don't want to feel forced into the submissive role, I want to naturally slide into that role because you win over my trust and you deserve it.

Scenarios, other kinks and limits can be further discussed. Some scenarios to consider:

Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Kidnapper x Hostage
Bar owner x Customer
Masseur x Client
Photographer x Model
Patient x Nurse
Landlord x Tenant
Doctor x Patient

Back
Top Bottom