Fx Any Seeking detailed smut roleplay with any gender (18+)

ripl3yspl33n

Planetoid
Hello! And welcome to

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Ripley's Roleplay Haven ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Rules 』:

Good grammar, please! I expect you to write 4 or more sentences at least.
No underage, I am not into that type of shit.
No non-con or rape, just rough sex.
No incest of any form, of course. Just had some ignorant hooligan ask me if I could do an incest roleplay with him when I clearly state in my f list that it is a BIG NO for me
No scat, pee or super gross kinks
Decent character backstory and personality, please! I can't afford wasting my time with crappy OC's, who doesn't really?
I only play submissive females, so I expect your OC to be a dom or at least a switch.
Although, I could also play dominant females! It heavily depends but most of the time I prefer playing submissive though
Not just smut, plot matters as well!!
I can go from (80 smut/ 20 plot), (50 smut/ 50 plot) to (40 smut/ 60 plot).
Don't spam me if I don't respond, please. I have a life apart from roleplaying. However, you may message me after two consecutive days of me not responding.
Also, if you suddenly stop responding to the roleplay for a long while, then I am afraid I might have to cancel everything out unless you notify me beforehand then everything's fine and we don't have a problem ;)

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Scenarios/ Preferences:

Preferably anything with sex, fantasy, modern and drama. We can discuss scenarios of such in PM. They don't even have to be about the latter, anyways. They can be based on our kinks and preferences (if we share them in common, of course).
You can make up the scenarios, if not, then I will help and make a reasonable scenario for both of us.
I also have a discord as well. If you'd like to RP there rather than here, you are more than welcome to ask!
Males, Females, Trans or not, are allowed!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Now to the important stuff down below!:

Kinks and preferences

PLEASE, and I beg of you, to PLEASE read my whole entire list of kinks before messaging me. It is that way in order to avoid any conflict and tons of other confusion and/or drama. Thank you! <3

Also, if you are going to message me, DO NOT, in any way shape or form, message me in single sentences such as "Hi, wanna RP?" and "Wanna RP?" since it is extremely vague and in complete lack of detail and interest. If you do so, I am afraid I will have to delete your message, as it is no use for me at ALL. Think about it, if you are going to message me, please do it with a minimum of 4 sentences, at least. And full of detail (Scenario ideas, kink and character info, and so on).

Adding on, I only have two female characters to use as of now. Here is both of their infos. I promise that I will add more female characters in the future:

Character #1:

Name: Aubrey Batch
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: here
Personality: She is promiscuous and rebellious. She can also be vile at times. She is a band groupie, and spends time sleeping around with famous rockstars. She has common personal struggles as well. She is as fierce as gentle, and obviously, slutty as hell.

Character #2:

Name: Juniper Everson
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: here
Personality: She is honest and openly sexual. She is very confident and content with herself more than ever. She takes her job as a model very seriously and works hard for it. She loves her fans and often spreads acts of generosity on the media.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Anyways, that is all. I usually have no character preference, personally. So, you can either describe your character to me or send me a face claim! That's it! - Ripley

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom