Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a hidden mansion (wolfiex and mintie__x)

WolfieX

Moon
Wolfie has entered the front door a slash in his arm. Demons lined the forest edge that had been fallowing him. "Damn that atractent was to powerful." he said and looked around finding the house dark he thought it was abandoned. He was soaked fon head to toe on his outer cloak. He headed up the staircase finding a empty bedroom. It looked like it hadent been used in years. cobwebs all over and what looked to be a decoration cofin in one of the corners. he opened it. It was empty so9 he closed it and threw his leather pack onto a dresser. He then slid his outer cloak off hanging it on a bead post. He was wearing a black t shirt and camo cargo pants underneath. He layed in the bed his arm still slightly bleeding but was healing quickly because he was a hybrid half human half wolf. He then fell asleep.

• It wasn't at all unfortunate that the female enjoyed the darkness, the way the shadows curled around you when lightning flashed over the house, the night air had settled in the mansion, just as the rain had fell in slowly behind it. Sonnora was quite fond of the rain, currently sitting outside in it, her arms held open, from behind the female resembled a crooked cross, though her dangerous grey eyes gave you warning of thinking she was anything but human. However, to the supernatural eyes, she was not human at all, and taking a moment to inhale, her senses were in gear when someone entered her home unannounced and had even touched one of her coffins, though she would deal with it in the morning. ~ The morning arising and full of clouds, the rain had obviously not had enough fun the night before, though as the female found herself in her room, the one she had claimed as her own, only to find something sleeping in the bed she rarely used. Shrugging her shoulders and knowing it wasn't dead, the female made silent footsteps across her bedroom, peeling off her clothes and letting them each drop to the ground, the female stood clad in her underwear, moving toward the closet. The fire haired vampiress was not in the least bit unattractive, despite having been around the way, the back of her curvy frame toward the male in her bed, his scent still leaving her with a bit of half distaste and half curiosity.[/list:u]

The smell of his blood had slowly been filling the air in the room as he slept. It was now a heavy thick smell that lingered fully throughout it even some pertruding into the hallway. As the morning arose he was soon to awake. He soon started dtreaching his arms out befor a jolt of pain ran through one of them. he had forgoten about his sholder. It hurt and brought him to a full awake. his eyes opened wide as he grabed the spot holding it tight. He then noticed her and blushed seeing her in only panties and a bra. was this really happening he thought all he could mannage to say was "hello." He was blushing heavly the little that she was wearing affecting him.

• Feeling him begin to move from behind her, her head turned lightly, not to necessarily look at him but to let him know that she was not a figment of his imagination, smiling softly to herself when he was distracted by her half naked frame in front of him. The larger reason at which it had made her smile though, was simply because he was struggling for words and a tad bit speechless, "Good morning." Her voice was light and airy, running a brush through her hair as she moved across the room to her vanity mirror, the female ran it through her hair only a few short times before turning entirely to him. "You're in my room, but I suppose it's alright." She spoke again, moving toward him as the smell of his blood had been lingering about long enough for numerous vampires to emerge of there were any more living in the house, she moved herself to the edge of the bed beside him, looking over his arm. Leaning forward slightly, the female took a careful hold on his evidently hurt arm, the cool skin of her breasts moving against his other arm, Sonnora only subconsciously knew what she was doing in the act of messing with his mind. She couldn't say that she didn't enjoy it. Having a little bit of fun, is all.[/list:u]

Wolfie watched every movement she made from turning to moving to the mirror to brushing her hair. she dident seem to be that mad or want to hurt him at all so he relaxed a little. He shifted a little to a more diagnal upward slanted position useing the pillow. Her being half naked had a affect on him though. a visible buldge appered in his pants. He wasent fully hard just partially. When she moved up to him and grabed his injered arm he winced a litttle but blushed when he felt her breasts agianst his other arm. this made the buldge a little bigger. He was blushing now though and still looking at her. "you sure its alright?" he asked her. "what are you doing?" he was nervous about her grabing the injered arm but was also being calmed a little by her breasts only covered in a bra touching his arm.

• "I don't mind at all." The female had yet to truly mind any affect it made on him that she was half naked, the black lace of her underwear and matching bra holding onto her figure the way it was supposed to, her naturally fire colored locks moved over her chest as she leaned forward a bit more, now noticing the warmth of his arm against her breasts. Tilting her head softly now as she held onto his arm and looked down at the tent that began forming in his pants, Sonnora leaned back carefully and let a soft smile add to the pretty features of her face, "Sorry. .?" She said it in more of a questionable tone, only having been making sure that it was his blood she had smelt and let waft through this hallway and her bedroom, though her mind now focused on the erection breeding in his pants. "Does me being undressed bother you?"[/list:u]

"Its ok" he said blushing a deep shade of red. He bit his lip looking at her then he looked away. "No It doesent bother me its just... It turns me on you have a great body" he said he then looked back at the looking up and down her body looking at her features. "Your body is so great and a big turn on." he continued to blush looking away from her. his arm shifted a little rubbing agiansed her cloth breasts a little but when he noticeds he stoped. "sorry" he said. He dident mean any discomfort by it but she was really turning him on right now.

• The fact that the tent in his pants did nothing but grow caused the female to giggle softly, his bulge answering her question long before he did, though she decided to be a bit of a tease in this matter. Once he finished letting his arm graze over her breasts, Sonnora found herself straddling his lap and placing her cute cloth covered rear on top of his erection. "Would you mind me asking what you were, I assume, running from?" She asked, a glint of her teeth exposed as she looked over his face, pausing for a moment before smiling softly, "I'm Sonnora, by the way." Introductions were always so silly, but she wanted to know a bit about this hybrid.[/list:u]

He was blushing deeply from the buldge in his pants already. When she went and moved ontop of him straddleing him all he thoiugh was 'oh shit what did i get into staying here and even falling asleep.' he was really turned on now his cock rock hard from her stradling him. he was uncomfortable because his pants were on he was hard and it was making a large pressure in his pants. her setting her tight beautiful ass on it only made him hornier. he bit his lip looking at her. "no i dont mind" he said. "i was running from a huge group of deamons through the forest. they ambushed me I was only able to kill 20 before i had to run." god she was such a tease with a body like hers. He awaited to see what would happen next. "Thats a nice name im Wolfie" he said.

• She smiled in having already known the forest was lined with demons, however, they did not mess with her because as a vampire, she was not the one to be trifled with. Which meant, roaming in the woods for her was just fine. Wiggling her hips subconsciously and again pretending to not notice that her rear had also moved within his lap, her head tilted softly when he admitted to being ambushed, this obviously being the cause for the gash in his arm. Oh! The poor thing! Taking his arm again carefully, the female let her tongue move across the dried blood, her warm breath moving against his skin softly, her eyes staring into his as she did so."I think I'll let you stay for a little while. But you've got to give me something if I let you have something else, alright?" Crossing her arms under her chest, this instantly pushed them up, looking at him again with her gray eyes and a tilted head.[/list:u]

Wolfie moaned a little bit as she ground agenst him. It felt good even with his pants were still on. He dident know that she was a vampire yet. Hw was a little shocked when he saw her tak his arm and lick up the dried blood on the wound. He dident get what she was doing. He then heard her words. "Ok I agree anything you want" he said. He then bit his lip looking up at her as she pushed her breasts up. god she had a nice body he thought. he couldent resist looking at it. It seemed almost perfect it was hard to belive a body like hers existed. "what do you want and what do i get in return?" he questioned her.

• A smile formed on the soft flesh of her lips when he eagerly said 'anything you want', because that could mean oh so many things, giggling softly as she set a hand over her mouth to contain her giggle, Sonnora settled up on her knees carefully, the warmth between her legs waving above him, still in her underwear. Her hand easily sliding down the zipper after unbuttoning the button on his cargo pants, her hands easily slid down the elastic of his boxers and exposed what had been sticking straight up for quite a while, causing a tent in his pants. "I think the question is, what do you want in return?" She asked, airy voice in the air as her fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, raising a brow lightly before stroking her hand upward, slowly and without very much difficulty. "I want a taste of you, my dear." She murmured, moving her lips to his jawline, her breasts pressing against his chest while her hand continued to slowly stroke him up and down, "Give me a taste of you." Sonnora could smell the human blood within his system, entirely enticed by it.[/list:u]

He could feel; how warm she was between her legs even though he still had his pants on. God it felt nice and warm between her legs. "I think you know what I want" he said excitedly and heatedly. When he felt her und his pants and reach into his boxers he helped her sliding them off his body. When he felt her reach her hand around his cock and start rubbing it up and down he couldent resist but to moaning. "Ok You can have a taste" he said in a moaning voice as she stroked him. It felt good he hadent had a relese in a long time. If this would get him it he would do almost anything. "Taste me i know what I want" he said in a lustful voice this time.

• It made her wonder if he knew what she wanted to taste, though her hand continued to grip at his cock, Sonnora found herself enjoying the fun she was having and the evident amount of fun his body was having, his groaning and moaning now becoming the morning's sounds. Licking her lips when he spoke of her knowing what she wanted and instantly stated that she could have a taste of practically whatever she wanted, teasing him again by releasing his completely standing cock and waving her clothed snatch over it, "If you want it then take it, hmm?" She said softly, her lips still against his skin, warm lips pressing themselves against his.[/list:u]

Wolfie looked up at her when she relesed his cock. He then stated what he wanted. "If I stay here and you satisfy me ill satsfy whatever urges you have" he said. He then slid his fingers into her panties and rubed her till she was so wet that she was driping throught her panties. He then slid them to the side and pulled her body down spliting her lips with his cok thrusting it deeply into her. When he was completly sheathed inside of her he began bounceing her. "Oh god so tight" he said. She felt like a hot wet warm vice on his cock she was so tight it felt so good.

• Her lips couldn't resist curving into a smile that added to her pretty face once he said aloud that if she gave him what he wanted she would have what she desired in return, gasping softly however when his fingers slid into her panties. It was a slightly surprised gasp, although she didn't mind it at all, moaning softly as he began to make her drip over his fingers before pushing her down onto his cock. She hadn't had company like this in a while, but that didn't mean she was in any bit rusty, her hips finding a rhythm with his as his hands settled on her waist to bounce her body up and down. Moaning softly, her red hair fell over her face as she leaned her figure forward pulling one of his hands up to grip one of the breasts that he had before not been able to keep his eyes off of.[/list:u]

He grinned when she gasped. "a little suprised I see but you seem happy" he said grining. "I see your turning on" he said when she started matching his rythem. He was starting to moan and breath harder as he started moveing her a little faster. When she Grabed his hand pulling it up to her breast he started rubbing it and playing with the nipple. He moved his other hand up to doing the same thing to her other nipple. "I hope you enjoy this too" he said continueing to bounce her so his cock touched the deepest part in her.

• Looking down at him when he spoke of her being surprised, she grinned herself because he would be even more surprised when she got her other half of the deal. She wasn't going to change him, no not at all, she just wanted some of his fresh blood. Besides, she wanted a bit more from this hybrid, because evidently his blood wasn't the only thing that was good. Smirking softly when his other hand moved to her breasts as well, her body continued to bounce each time he thrust upward, their moans clashing in the air as the bed began to move just slightly against the wall, "You like making me bounce, hmm?" Her voice was still airy, though there was a sultry, lust filled tone to it that easily resembled the bedroom fun they were currently having. [/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom