Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Anyone up for a roleplay? (Still open! :)

Mordor-rlx

Super-Earth
Hi I am a friendly, and can be a talkative guy. I was wondering if any one was interested in a roleplay, can be either NSFW or SFW. Just feel free to message me to work out anything you are interested in

I can use either this site, a chatzy room, or Discord to roleplay. My Discord is Jacob8RA#9292

I prefer to be a dom, but depending on the subject, I am more than happy to try being a sub

Note: the list that follows are some things I enjoy. I also enjoy a lot of other stuff, and do not always need to have any of the following, so feel free to discuss still

Some of the things I really like:

Hypnosis

Erotic fighting

Chloroform (kidnapping and bondage can be added)

Wrestling knock outs domination

Bondage

Plot!

and more!

I can do both short and long term roleplays, though for the later, they will be mainly on weekends for more than a handful of responses per day due to being a college student

some ideas:
For those who want taboo of any sort: YC is the older sister/mother and mc is the son/little brother who has been in the wrestling team since he was young. With the son/boy at home, he had to rely on her for practices, but as he got older, he realized yc was more then just a girl/women. She had woman parts that would get grabbed "accidently" Eventually he could get her into holds that allowed more and more intimacy, catching her wearing less clothes, etc.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Either MC or YC challenges the other to an erotic wrestling match, as one or both are wrestlers from when they were in high school. Plot can go from there ;)

Male assassin taking out female target

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom