Fx Any Sub seeking dom Fandom RP, mostly oc x Canon

Blossomsakura

Meteorite
Hello so this is mainly for BNHA.

Hello I was wondering if anyone would love to rp with me a my hero academia rp? I am looking for a dom. I actually am really interested in the anime, but I may have to get some insight since I ummm haven't watched it before. I get the main ideas I have watched a little bit but I now such a noob thing to do, but if you can help me that would be so cool. I will note, It is weird that they are .....not of age...last time I checked. I could be wrong but still. So I was wondering it they would go to a college for super heros. If not, we can do the high school version. My character is a nymph shapeshifter (animals) and her mother was the elemental side. She leans more toward water. Plant life. That can make her go incognito. The animal she chooses she gains their power. However she does have a weakness...the middle of her forehead (there is a gem if you dig deep enough) if it doesn't get water she can die. We are talking about her sleeping in a tank to soak up for the week. Her quirk...is also NOT present when she first starts out like and unlike deku. The general classes she takes at first. I would love for you to be canon character or something. Her backstory of how she came to be is too long to continue on this tread. However if you don't want to do this I am open to other rps too but this one I am mainly looking for. Kinks and everything else will be discussed when you message me. MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED

Back
Top Bottom