Fx Male Greek Mythology, Sexy Goddesses and Handsome Hunks... Sounds fun, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is a new and interesting idea I have come up with, escaping from what I normally do. This is modern fantasy crashing head on into Greek mythology. You will play multiple characters, five to be exact! No, not at the same time but sectioned off or jumping around like a movie would do from scene to scene. Anyways, I am not going to tell you too much about the scene, but I will introduce you to my characters. I know what you are going to say beforehand, these characters are not supposed to be female but give me time! I am going to tell one hell of a sexy smut filled story!

Now if you are just dying to know the story and what I have in mind, you can read this…
Every thousand years, the Greek Olympians grow weak and are forced to pass their essences on to a new host. The current Olympians are gender swapped from known mythology. During this period of time however, the Olympians fall from Olympus and start to turn mortal until they find someone worthy of their powers. They can only pass these powers through sexual intercourse. Worse though, they can be killed during this time of weakness which has created civil wars in the past between the Olympians. Currently, Ares and his allies are out to murder Zeus and take his throne. They are on a mission to stop Zeus and those loyal to him before they pass their powers onto the next generation.

Now to introduce you to my characters, and the lives they live within the small town of New Olympus.

Zeus aka Miss Penelope Queen is a teacher at New Olympus high school. She is the wise queen and goddess of lightning but has a taste for young studs. This is a teacher/student scene inside the greater roleplay.

Poseidon aka Doris Reign is the Sheriff of New Olympus. She is considered a bitch by most everyone in the city and does not mind using force and intimidation to get what she wants. She is the goddess of water, and only respects those who are willing to stand up to her.

Hepheastus aka Aphrodite Sparks is a beautiful loner that owns a local mechanics shop. Secretly, she has never gotten over the loss of her true love which makes her shut the world out. She is extremely friendly but guarded. The goddess of fire, she is true love waiting to happen if she can ever just let go of her past.

Aelous aka Gale Breeze is the youngest of all of the Olympians. Full of life and not the least cheerful, she does not understand the situation she is in and does not share the bravery of her elders. The goddess of wind, she is disguised as a cheerleader at New Olympus high school.

Apollo aka Aurora Music is a global singing superstar who is completely self-absorbed. She cares for nobody else in this world and is quick to change sides if the going was to get tough. The only thing she wants is anything she cannot have. The goddess of light, she really just wants to be left alone during this war between her family.

Alright guys, so are you ready to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom