Fx Male Soft and kinky!

Kali2

Moon
~Hello!~
My name is Kali, nice to meet you! I am a writer of about 9-10 years now, highly literate plots for about 5 of them. Don’t let that deter you however, as I will explain in a minute I am open to a lot when it comes to writing and my partners! Now with that, let's get into this!

I will be sectioning off this post in a way that will make everything easy to find and digest, enjoy!

Who I am as a writer
As I have stated above I have been writing for a good handful of years now and in that time I have gotten a good handle on who I am as a partner and co-author. Note, I don't say role-player. I am here to create a story, not to live out a fantasy through one liners and, *giggles*, illiterate means. (Seriously though, if you put in '*' for anything other than it's originally designated use I will not take you seriously as a partner).

I write exclusively in the third person and I tend to have lengthier posts when it comes to plots I really enjoy; max length tops out at 3 pages in a word document, minimum is around the 3-4 paragraph mark. I love plots that are dark and mysterious, preferably with similar main characters. Twists and turns are a must as is sexual tension. The buildup to two clashing characters finally succumbing to their instincts is one of my favorite things about writing and I hope to find someone who can mirror that interest.

Who I’m looking for as a partner
I'll keep this part short and sweet, in a list format for simplicity.
  • Third person POV is a must
  • Dark, edgy male characters preferred
  • Someone who loves to work out a plot and takes as much consideration in me as I do in them would be appreciated.
  • Someone who is around frequently. I am not one to wait days or weeks for a reply, it kills the mood. If you aren't going to be on let me know, the same if you've hit a road block. I will do the same for you.

Kinks/Writing must haves
Here is my F-list for your viewing pleasure: F-list - Warning

One of my favorite kinks is size difference however, if you can give me a muscled man of above 6ft3 with a gruff attitude and healthy sexual appetite, I will be a very happy camper.

On this note, I prefer my partners to keep their character profiles to physical description only. I hate receiving face claims with a burning passion. If you need one from me expect a picture collage of many different aspects of a person, rarely will I ever just look up a model and call it good. Call me Frankenstein, I will piece together a person.

Hard no’s all around

• Incest
  • Constant smut (the buildup is extremely important, sexual tension is a must, but constant sex becomes repetitive very quickly.)
  • Sub partners, I am not a switch.
  • One liners/ 'role playing'
  • Sci-fi & Horror.
  • Scat, piss play, snuff.

Pairings/plots
Here are a few plots/pairings I have been dying to do!
This will be formatted as such: (MC x YC)

Woman x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Hunter
Hunter x Vampire
Stripper x Vampire

Woman x Werewolf
Werewolf x Werewolf

Woman x Mafia member/ Mafioso
Stripper x Mafia member/ Mafioso
Mafia member x Rival Mafia member/ Mafioso

Faerie x Human man
Faerie x Hunter
Seelie Faerie x Unseelie Faerie

Old Flame x Biker gang leader
Stripper x Biker gang leader
Biker gang member x Rival biker gang member

College girl x College Football star

Demon x Demon
Demon x Hunter
Hunter x Demon
Human x Demon
Demon x Human

Non human x Human
Human x Non human
Non human x Non human

Anorexia sufferer x Man

Naughty brat x New Daddy (not incest, dd/lg/lb)

*Note: PLEASE DON'T RESPOND IN THIS THREAD, message me instead!

**P.S. Don't bother messaging me with one line hello's or unenthusiastic messages. If anyone is going to repeatedly give me short responses I'm going to assume that's how you write and I'm not going to entertain it. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom