Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World Tournament ( I and rohan)

wrath

Star
That’s right its that time of the year again. It is the week when all of the masters of the world come to exemplify their strength and power. Whether in: Karate, Thai jutsu, Kung fu or even Capoeria all come to see who is the greatest fighter in the world.

We are winding down to the second to last day of the tournament. There are now only two competitors left. The strong Loki Ranpu and the swift (Ill edit your character in a moment when you reveal it.) are these years’ finalists. We will see who is the greater tomorrow.

Loki takes a deep breath as he leaves the locker room. He sloppily wears a white towel on his long black haired head, which covers his face. "This is it...I might actually win this year. He smiles thinking of his possible victory.

Krist was in her own locker room and had just stepped out of the shower,and wrapped her tone tan body in a white towel. Her wet blonde hair went down to her shoulders and was messy. She was alittle sore from her fight today. She never imagined she would get to the finals and she doubted that she could win the fight. She had studied Kung fu for about ten years now and had training in staff combat.

Kristy looked up at him wandering what he was up to. " depends what is your wager?" She asked as she shifted her robe to cover her up better. she wasn't much of a gambler so she wasn't going to wager money into the fight.

"okay that doesn't sound too bad." Kristy said as she extended her hand to shake on it. She felt confident about tomorrow. Plus this would get her motivated to win tomorrow.

"Alright, we have a deal." Loki grins as he extends out his hand to meet hers. He shakes her hand. You could cut the anticipation with a knife, it was so think. "Well rest up...tommarrow will be one hell of a match." He grins to himself as he left.

Kristy nodded as she got up and picked up her clothes. she changed and headed back to her room to rest up for tomorrow. She would need to beat him tomorrow, as she drifted off into sleep she was having second thoughts on the wager.

"See you later! "Loki shouts at her. He walks to the hotel an hour or so later. "I should have that battle in the bag." He grins as he walks into the hotel, and are directed to their room. The next day approaches quickly.

The two are now on the battlefield waiting to begin. "In the red corner we have Loki! In the blue corner we have Kristy!" The announcer shouts loudly through the micro-phone. "Begin"!

Loki looks at Kristy from across the stadium. "Lets have a fun match but I just hope you're ready to lose!" He shouts with a smile on his face as he runs at her.

Kristy nodded her head as she pulled her staff off her back and got reday to defend herself. she wasn't much of an offensive type, she would defend and slowly wear him out. She trembled lightly becuase thier wager had gotten to her and made nervous.

"Well lets go!" He says running at her and does an open palm hit to her stomach. Restricting the movement of the staff with his right hand he hit her with his left."C'mon you seem distracted..."

She snapped out of hit and swiped at his leg with her own while pushing off her with her staff. She was now defiantly regretting the wager, and she would have to win.

Ravels eyes widen at the sudden move. In a split second he responds. He moves his other leg over her tripping leg and knocks her to the ground with him. "Damn I over looked that!" He grins at his mistake. It was the quite opposite for him, he was enjoying the fight to the fullest.

Kristy used her staff to pull her self up and flung her self at him kicking his chest before quickly bouncing back. She would have to use all her moves in the fight to try and beat him. Even then her chances seemed bad, but giving up was not an option.

Loki rises quickly and prepares for her attack. When kicked in the chest he grabs her foot after she made contact with him. He clenches onto her foot and spins her around for a second. After that second, he throws her to the hard ground.

(Sorry I used my other roleplay character by mistake.)

Kristy fell on the ground hard and winced with the shock, she picked her self up and dash after him ready to swing her staff. She had changed her plan now becuase being defensive wasn't going to be enough for her to win.

Loki was able to counter her simple rush and strike maneuver easily. He dodges to the side, flipping her onto her back. In this action he also takes her staff . It was so far a simple but fun match for him. He waits a moment for her to raise before he launches his next move.

Kristy gasped as she saw her staff knocked right out of her hands. she was nothing with it and didn't stand a chance. She got to her feet and stayed where she was waiting to defend agianest his attack.

Loki grins at Kristy and tosses her staff back to her. "I wouldn’t want the fight to be so one-sided." He tells her and launches in for his big offensive attack. This move would be difficult to avoid, even if she used the staff. Regardless to weapons, he had already won. His right arm is cocked behind his body and his left arm in front of him.

Kristy quickly grabbed the staff and prepared to block him with it, she manged to doge one attack but it broke her staff inwo pieces. she dropped the shorter piece and lashed at him with the pointed end.

Loki grabs the staff with his left hand, and launches forward his right hand. His right hand shatters the staff in half- rending it fairly useless. His right hand continued to go past the staff and knocks her down to the ground. He is now pinned on top of her.

Kristy tried to get up byt she was too tired and he wieghed more than her making it hard to get him off her. She wanted to continue fighting but it was pointless , she was too tired and out skilled by him. "I give up" She said to him so he would get off.

With those three words it was all over. He had won. "Meet me at the lockers so we can continue we our discussion of the bet." He tells her as he lets go of her and stands.
"The winner and champion is Loki Ranpu!" The crowd goes wild and everything grows black. An hour passes since the winner ceremony and so forth. Loki now stands at the spot where the two first met."Im so glad you could meet me here."

"me too' Kristy said back to him not really sounding happy about the bet at all. She didn't even know why she acpted it in the first place but it was too late and she was gonna have to live with it.

Heh. Live with it was fairly accurate. "I have decided that you will be my obidient servant who will do whatever I wish." He grins at her. Hopefully she would keep her word.

she listened to him and nodded her head, she was a girl of her word and would keep it even if it ment becoming a servant to him."okay I will obey you.' She said to him in a sad tone of voice.

Kristy said nothing back to him as she slwoly stripped down to nothing and put her clothes on the bench. "There I'm naked.' she said as she waited for her next order.

Back
Top Bottom