Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Inexperienced lesbian

lesbianlovebunny

Meteorite
It's been a while since I've RPed, let alone ERPed, so please bare with me!

My name is [name withheld], you can call me Cynthia; she/her, 22, living in the US. I get bored and horny. A lot. And I love writing, although it's been quite a while since I've actually written...well, anything. I'd love to get back into the scene, and might as well find some people to help me with my...boredom.

I'm a very inexperienced lesbian IRL, as you can tell from the title. But I have ERPed before, and have some experience with it? I hope that's enough to go off of, haha.

Here is my F-list. The list of things I like/dislike are there. But I'm pretty vanilla unfortunately, and I apologize. ^^; I'd like to experiment a bit more tbh, so if you have some patience with me, that'd be great!

My favorite character is, obviously, Cynthia from Pokemon; I like to RP as her (ERP or normal RP), but that's not necessary. It's a bonus, definitely, but I have my own original character as well if you'd just like to do a normal roleplay.

I'm pretty iffy on human/Pokemon btw. You really have to convince me for that one.

Also, I'd like to make this clear: I am a lesbian. I will not do futa either; it's not my thing, I apologize. I also don't mind if you're a male, so long as you play a female character.

Regarding playing as Cynthia: I like shipping her mainly with Diantha, so if you'd like to play her, that'd be great! I see Cynthia as more of a top/dom in their relationship, but honestly a cute dominant Diantha would be adorable. I also love Skyla/Elesa/Cynthia, if you'd be interested.

The original character I typically play is also a lesbian. So fun times all around!

I will update when I have some scenarios in mind. Otherwise thanks for reading and hopefully contacting me! I appreciate it, and hope you have a lovely day. Looking forward to roleplaying with you!

Back
Top Bottom