Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Humans

Kolath

Pulsar
Sarafine stood at the bar drinking a rough synthetic attempt at scotch, the only advantage to drinking it over the real thing was it didnâ??t dual your senses making it perfect for her profession, bounty hunter. Though she seemed completely relaxed and unnoticing of anything she was really as tight as a spring. She wore a white tank-top with a denim jacket and denim short skirt coming down to her mid thigh. It was what was below that which made her stand out a bit. Strapped low on her thigh was a heavy blaster pistol. The belt hung loosely around her waist and passed down over her skirt keeping it back and out of the way for quick draws, and anyone that knew about gunslingers could tell that she could handle the gun.

However the stupid Daktarin that was now coming up behind her was obviously not one of those. His hand brushed into her redish-brown hair sniffing it gently. â??Well hello there beautiful.â? His thick accented terran, she rolled her eyes but he was the target she was after so she put on her act. Turning her head she smiled her dark green eyes flashing in excitement, she had learned well how to mask her true feelings. â??Hi thereâ?¦can I help you with something?â? she knew what he wanted his MO was to seduce human woman take them and then leave them dead in some cargo hold. It wasnâ??t hard for a Daktarin to seduce a human woman considering they could produce a large amount of arousal pheromones. It also helped that the average Daktarin was naturally handsome by human standards.

She felt his pheromones hit her senses and she was quickly become aroused, she willed part of herself to stay down biting her lip hard. She just hoped her partner was set up in the cargo hold they had agreed on and ready when she brought him back.

The women stepped softly, walking up behind the two beings at the bar. She looked fairly odd, but not too out of the ordinary. She had on a pair of skin tight jeans, and a sleeveless white shirt that was also almost skin tight. Her breasts being the size of just under a 'D'-cup. On her back was the 'x' of two short swords, and all along her belt were daggers that seemed to be ornaments rather than weapons. Her hair was let down, flowing behind her down to her waist, an unnatural purple color from dyes. She wore a pair of black shades as well, and on her right arm was a shirtless sleeve.

She came up behind the Daktarin and put her hand on his back, his eyes opening wide. "You took too long, Sarafine." Said the women as the Daktarin's body fell to the ground, the clicking of her blade sliding back into the sleeve heard as she removed her hand. Unlike her partner, she was more into close range bladed combat. She had trained her whole life with swords, daggers, and wrist-blades along with claws.

The Daktarin laid lifeless on the floor as Faeren ordered a drink, something just a bit weaker than what Sarafine had gotten. "We need to get going now, some of this bastard's minions will be wanting to know where he is soon." She informed, finishing off her drink.​

She looked at her partner trying to look annoyed but failing. The Daktarinâ??s pheromones had been working on her body and now seeing her partner and oft times lover in front of her the arousal was hard to hold back. Licking her lips suggestively she looked at Faerenâ??s eyes a deep longing burning in her own. Turning back to her drink she downed it quickly, â??It wasnâ??t my fault that it was taking so long he wasnâ??t as fast on the up take as we thought he would be.â? Her hand reached out brushing over Faerenâ??s arm lightly brushing up to her shoulder smiling suggestively. â??We should get out of here for more than the guards coming I think I may need your help before too long.â? She leaned in nuzzling against the taller womanâ??s hair lightly before she turned and started walking out the door a sexy sway to her hips that had all the males drooling as they watched her leave.

Faeren shook her head softly. The damned pheromones had been affecting her partner once more. It happened just about all the time they had a Daktarin for their bounty. Faeren would have it busy for a nice while, especially with how long Sarafine had been exposed to the Daktarin's omissions. She finished her drink and leaned down, grabbing the ankle of the corpse and tossed some extra money to the bartender. "Here, this is for the mess." She said, dragging the body across the ground, a trail of blood following behind it.

She would follow her comrade out and head to their ship, dropping the body off in a bag in the cargo hold. "We need to head to the Bounty's Shop, then we got a customer waiting for us in the Gren star system. That'll be about a two day schedule, half a day to get to the Bounty's Shop from her, and another half to get to Gren. Then after that, our customer has us for an entire day." She explained with a smirk. They had two jobs in the galaxy, as bounty hunters that killed off any beings threatening human life, and as prostitutes for almost any race wanting to have children. They sold them selves off as skilled killers, and birthers, and they were equipped well for it too. "So, what you wana do for about half a day?" She asked, turning to her partner.​

Sarafine slammed her hand onto the hatch lock closing it after both her and her partner were on board their ship. The look in her eyes hadnâ??t gone away and she grabbed Faerenâ??s sleeveless shirt pulling the taller woman into a deep passionate kiss. That kiss lasted a good two minutes and in that time her hands brushed over her loverâ??s sides and breasts lightly.

When she finally pulled back her hand slipped down rubbing the front of Faerenâ??s jeans smiling at the feel of something hard there. â??I think you know what I want to do my dear.â? Kissing her once more Sara, as her few friends and lover called her often turned and walked for the bridge. She looked over her shoulder at Faeren, â??After we get into subspace meet me in our room love.â?

She turned back and went to the bridge, unlike the common parts of the ship where they often entertained clients of both sorts, the bridge was much more simple designed for practicality. Slipping into the antigrav chair she floated down lightly it changed her from the artificial gravity of the station and the ship to weightlessness. She was used to it and often found it to be a big thrill and make her wet whenever she did. Biting her lip she couldnâ??t stop a groan looking over her shoulder not wanting to have to worry about piloting right now wanting only to go take her lover hard, but they both had their duties right now for takeoff and entering subspace. She started through the checklist knowing it by heart and knowing that their ship the, â??Carefree Heartâ?? was ready but always best to do it anyway.

She sighed softly, Sara's kisses being the best she had ever experienced. She then smirked and watched as she walked off to the bridge. Faeren started to think the pheromones were rubbing off on her as well, her body getting extremely horny now, she could feel her member getting more and more erect, as well as her pussy becoming wetter and wetter. Faeren and Sarafine were the perfect reproductive beings, being able to impregnate other females, and be impregnated by males. They also had a special lab that would extract the embryo from them and continue to nourish them exactly as if they still carried them. This allowed them to continue doing their work, as 'companions' and as bounty hunters, and have no worries of the baby being harmed at all.

Faeren would go to their room when she was done with her work. Their room was ironically a holodeck, which made it very useful for them, for reasons not needed to be explained. She thought up the perfect room and put it into the data pad by the door and the room changed, simulating Sara's favorite room. (I'll let you describe it, hehe)​

Sarafine shifted the throttle forward pushing them into subspace as the slip-steam drive propelled them past the barrier. She sighed pulling herself out of the chair and feeling the artificial gravity shifting her down again. She felt her body become wet and hard with the change loving the feeling of excitement. Her eyes snapped open again and she smirked biting her lip as she headed for their room.

She smiled as she entered seeing the low light provided by only a few candles around the four poster bed. Growling softly she knew that Faeren would be waiting behind the drapes of the bed and could hear her. â??You know what this room does to me love.â? She slowly stalked across the room being sure her hips were swaying and her boots clicked on the floor.

She smirked, finally hearing Sara come in and speak out. "I know, that's why I chose it." She said in a soft tone. She then reached out and pulled Sarafine onto the bed and on top of her, embracing her tightly, her lips against her lovers, closing her eyes softly. She broke the kiss to look up at her. Faeren was completely naked, nothing on at all. This would most likely heighten Sara's arousal and horniness. "You look so beautiful, my love." She said with a smirk and a chuckle as she pulled off her mate's top and bra, "But I think you look so much better with these off." She added on, grinning widely as she knew Sarafine would be acting on her own libido now rather than the hormones from the Daktarin.​

Sarafine smirked helping her lover strip off her top and bra before she leaned in kissing her deeply. Her hands found her lovers breasts starting to gently rub the warm familiar globes before she broke the kiss leaning down to nip at her neck softly. â??mmm You do, do you? Well let me just see.â? Her hand brushed down between Faerenâ??s legs smiling as she felt the reaction before she gently took the shaft in her hand starting to stroke lightly wanting to make her lover harder. â??Mmm what have we here? Glad to see me are you?â?

Faeren sighed softly, letting out a seductive moan as she closed her eyes now. She looked up at Sarafine as she touched her cock, it jumping once and started to become erect almost instantly to her lover's gentle touch. "Oh god, yes I am." She said with a smirk, wrapping her arms around Sara's neck and pulling her into another hot, passionate kiss, her cock fully erect now and pressed against Sara's hand.​

She smiled rubbing as her lover became erect growling at her size and knowing how much she was loving this. Kissing Faeren back Sarafine sucked her loverâ??s tongue into her mouth sucking lightly on it as she pressed in closer. Her hand rubbed slowly at the hard cock in her hand before her fingers drifted down to brush against Faerenâ??s already wet pussy lips gently spreading them as she slipped two fingers in for a moment before she started to kiss and nip lightly down her loverâ??s neck.

Faeren closed her eyes softly, twirling her tongue inside Sarafine's mouth as she sucked on it.She arched her back, feeling her lover's hand touch her sensitive pussy lips. She broke the kiss for a moment, "Quit teasing, you know you want much more than a feel." She said softly with a smirk, licking her own lips. She lifted her waist up and rubbed her cock against Sara's thigh, keeping it erect as long as possible.​

Sara laughed leaning back and looking at her lover. â??Oh really now and just what do you want?â? her mouth kissed down between Faerenâ??s breasts moving quickly down. It was only moments before she kissed around the base of her lovers erect cock expert fingers still working inside her tight wet pussy knowing just how she liked it. she teasingly brushed her teeth lightly over the head of Faerenâ??s cock flicking her tongue out wetting the tip a little before blowing on it lightly.

She only smirked, watching as her lover moved down her body. Faeren didn't really have to say anything, she knew Sarafine was playing with her. Faeren let out a soft moan, her body warmer than ever now. She could feel the juices running along her thigh, closing her eyes and arching her back when Sara hit her 'spot'. She had a shiver run down her back as her cock was toyed with, another soft moan escaping her lips. "P-please, just fuck me. I can't wait any more." Faeren said openly now, no regret in her voice.​

She laughed moving up over her lover. Her hand still rubbed at the hard cock. Her own was just as hard and now pressed close against her lovers soaked pussy. leaning down Sara kissed Faeren deeply as she pushed inside the tight welcoming passage of her lover still stroking the hard length of her lovers cock. â??MMmm Faeren I love it when we do this so much.â?

Faeren smirked as her lover came over her, and pressed her tongue into Sara's mouth as their lips met. She moaned into their kiss as Sara's cock entered her hole. Her cock throbbed more and was starting to get ready to cum, the veins standing up now. Her pussy clenched tight around the shaft now, trying to pull it in. "Oh blessed be, I love it too! Just like I love you, darlin'." She said with a smile, pulling Sarafine into another passionate kiss.​

She moved slowly in and out of her lover nipping at her neck softly before she was pulled into another kiss. Growling softly she brushed her hand down over her lovers breasts rubbing at them lightly smiling as Sara started to pick up the pace of her thrusting breathing a bit roughly into her loverâ??s neck.

Faeren laid on her back once more, letting Sara do her work, her own sack and dick bouncing in rhythm with her breasts and Sara's thrusts. Faeren hadn't had sex in a little while, so her walls had started to get closer again, and in so it almost felt like she was a virgin again, with out the blood. "OH! Sara, it's so big! I can't believe we don't do this every day we can!" She said, her legs wrapping around her partner. "Faster, my love, faster!" She requested, her hands massaging her clit and gropping her breast.​

Growling softly Sara started doing just that moving faster biting at Faerenâ??s collar bone as she slipped her hands down under her loverâ??s ass lifting it up changing the angle of entry thrusting roughly into her nearly virgin tight pussy. â??Mmm reminds me of our first time Faeren, when we took each otherâ??s virginity both ways.â? She smirked digging her nails into that ripe ass.

She only moaned out at Sara bite into her collar bone, hitting key nerves and sending wonderfully painful sensations through her body. "Oh, yes! Dig those nails in baby!" She cried out as she felt Sara's nails dig into her skin. "OH! I remember it like it was yesterday, love! This feels just as good!" She said in a half moan near the end. She reached her hands around to help hold her up, bouncing down on Sara's cock, her own bouncing with the motion, hitting both of their stomachs.​

Groaning Sara brushed her hand against her loverâ??s cock wanting to make her cum all the faster. Panting hard she thrust up meeting Faerenâ??s thrusts with her own hard rough ones. She knew how close Faeren was and she could feel herself building up to join her. growling deeply she leaned up taking a nipple in her mouth and sucking hard on it her hands still stroking her cock as she fucked Faeren.

Back
Top Bottom