Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy/Trap LF Extreme RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

housebroken

Super-Earth
Pretty much the title! I'm looking to play out games involving extreme type kinks centered around degradation and non-consensual themes. There's a list of possible ones below to give a better idea. I write detailed posts, at least three paragraphs normally, and would prefer partners who can give me something in the same ballpark. Although I prefer to play femboy, traps, or sissified male characters, I'm also willing to write females if the story idea calls for it.

Posting Preferences:

3-4 Paragraphs

PM based (IM optional if we can agree on times, in which case I prefer posts with a solid four sentences or so rather than multiple paragraphs)

At least a post or two a week, if not more

Consideration, let me know if something is not working IC or has come up IRL, and I'll try to do the same

Kinks Desired:

(Not all required of course, this is more like a grab bag, any one of them could be the basis for the smut in our game)

Feminization/Sissification - I enjoy my character being made to take on an effeminate role, the most exaggerated and permanent the change, the better

Hormones/Surgery/Cosmetic Enhancements

Magical Transformation - Can be used for feminization, but also enjoy shrinking, human-to-pet, and similar changes

Physical Abuse - Slapping, hair pulling, spanking, anything rough and physical, can extend all the way to thinks like castration and snuff
depending on what we're doing and your own limits

Non-consensual - Rape, slavery, blackmail, etc.

Degradation/Humiliation/Verbal Abuse

SPH - Small penis humiliation

Cuckolding - I'm always quite happy to play the girlfriend or other man in this, whatever helps

Pet Play - Speech restrictions, cage & collaring, amputations, etc

Bestiality - Canines and equines preferably, but other options can be discussed, particularly in terms of fantasy creatures and similar unreal types

Femdom - I'm very happy to accept male doms as well, but femdom is always welcome, particularly when it involves the wife, girlfriend, or family. Could not care less about your RL gender.

Vore - Getting eaten by a monster basically, makes for fun visuals although usually short RPs

Power Reversal - King of the world one day, a slave the next

Self-Destruction - Sort of the counterpoint to non-consensual, with my character either hopelessly in love with his sadistic SO or easily manipulated through his cock into agreeing to things he'll later regret

Kinks Disliked:

(There's not a lot really. If you're interested in some of the above, I'm more than happy to meet you with whatever kinks you might enjoy as well. These are more thematic ones to give you an idea of what I don't want)

Romance - Just not my thing. A romance gone wrong, maybe, but sweet and cuddly not so much. The exception to this in a cuckolding situation involving the chars doing the cuckolding.

Farting - I can work with a lot of bathroom kinks but there's a point at which it starts to lose me

Tickling - Again, a bit too light and fluffy for me

Mind Control - It just never seems to work out well in my experience. Bimbofication, yes, please, but the kind that involves gradual change or IQ loss, not hynotically controlling your every thought and desire sort

Infantalization - The one transformation I don't really enjoy, you'd have to convince me on this

Settings/Pairings/etc:

(Your character first, mine second. Most of these can be switched along with their genders.)

Wife x Husband
Wife's Lover x Husband
Mistress x Husband (and Wife)
Mistress (and Wife) x Husband
Abusive Girlfriend (or Abusive Boyfriend) x Boyfriend
Bully x Victim
Queen x King
Witch x Hero
Servant x Prince
Internet Predator x Shy boy
Call Girl x Executive
Secretary x Boss
Maid x Employer
Vengeful Ex x Victim
Gang x Victim
Stepfather x Son
Wizard x Rival
Mad Scientist x Test Subject
Alien x Human Pet
Cruel Dominant x Sub
Monster x Adventurer

I'm happy to do fandom if you think it fits. I know Marvel/DC, Star Wars, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Fallout, Skyrim, DnD, as well as most Historical type settings, all fairly well, so am open to suggestions. If you'd like to see Lex Luthor turn Superman into his obedient bitch with an amused Lois watching on, or something like that, I'm definitely up for it.

Picture Inspirations:

Maybe later!

I realize the above includes quite a bit stuff that's not to everyone's taste, but I'm pretty chill and happy to work out a game that suits us both, no particular kink being mandatory. I won't force anything on you, I promise. So if you're at all interested, shoot me a message! :)

(Please PM with interest, as I may not see it here, and give me some idea of what you're interested in too, otherwise it's hard to really have a discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom