Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Older man and younger woman

JustForFun

Moon
Hi, thank for taking the time to check out my thread!

Quick facts about me:
  • I’m an older male (52)
  • I always play a tall (over 6 foot), strong, dominant male. I will slap you around if you get bratty with me.
  • I will only role play over PM (currently BlueMoon – Discord maybe)
  • I can write in 1st or 3rd person based on your needs
  • I do work a regular day job so responses during normal business hours (I’m in Central US time) are sporadic. Evenings work best for me
  • I would like at least a response every day and understand when life gets in the way
  • I can be long winded sometimes, but I understand if your responses are only a few sentences. The less you write, the more I will control what your character does and what my character does to you.
  • I enjoy role playing older man \ younger woman scenarios.
  • I like long term but will do short term.
  • My character can be a sweet old man who helps you out, someone with power over you (boss, teacher, stepfather, coworker, etc.), your older neighbor, or just about any scenario where there is at least a 20 year age gap between you and the MC.
  • I can play multiple characters – ever get gangbanged by your dad’s friends at the club
  • I’ve been writing for decades and have recently started role playing to give my creativity a place to be unleashed
  • I do not mind if you are just learning and need help – we can help each other offline so we do not hinder the flow of the story.
  • I have a large list of kinks on F List
Let me know about you if you are interested in one of my plots or if want to develop another plot for us to explore.

Possible pairings for plots:
  • Master\slave
  • Dom\submissive
  • Stepdad\stepdaughter
  • Boss\new hire
  • Older coworker\Intern
  • Family friend\young woman in trouble
  • Teacher\student
  • Older man\woman who is tired of immature boys
  • Multiple characters\office slut
  • Client\Salesman’s daughter
  • Uncle\Niece
  • Mom’s ex-boyfriend\daughter
  • Neighbor\Recent graduate new to town
Current plots I’m interested in:

In Debt: YC is in debt and MC comes to her rescue, but it costs her. YC must agree to spend an entire week with MC at his cabin. YC agrees to sex but doesn’t know that MC is into bondage and other BDSM play. MC is bound, gagged, and treated every which way the MC can think of. Whether the YC loves or hates what is happening to her is up to you.

Possible Pairings:
  • Master\slave
  • Dom\submissive
  • Sugar daddy\college student
  • Uncle\Niece
New at work: YC is young and has just started her first adult job. It doesn’t go as planned and she finds out where she is working is not what it seemed to be. MC shows her the ‘ropes’ of working at a BDSM supply company. Does she quit or become the worker of the month?

Possible Pairings:
  • Boss\new hire
  • Older coworker\Intern
  • Multiple characters\office slut
  • Client\Intern
New in town: YC has just graduated (college or high school) and is finally away from the house for the first time. She’s lonely and meets her older, single neighbor. Will he be able to keep her entertained as he shows her the ‘adult’ underground she would have never guessed existed. Does she become a regular at the clubs or was it a one-time thing?

Possible Pairings:
  • Neighbor\Recent graduate new to town
  • Boss\new hire
  • Older coworker\Intern
I hate mom: YC has never liked her mom, she is such a prude, but her boyfriend/husband is hot. YC and MC never cross the line when her boyfriend or stepdad was with her mom, but after he leaves her it’s a different story. YC tracks him down and they continue their relationship in a more adult fashion.

Possible Pairings:
  • Stepdad\stepdaughter

What is bondage: YC has read about it, but never has dared to step into a club. She finds out MC is a regular at one of the clubs and convinces him to take her. She is wet the entire time and wants more.

Possible Pairings:
  • Stepdad\stepdaughter
  • Master\slave
  • Dom\submissive
  • Boss\new hire
  • Older coworker\Intern
  • Teacher\student
  • Uncle\Niece
I was just curious: YC wants to know what it is like to hook up with an older man. She knows just the person to help her out.

Possible Pairings:
  • Stepdad\stepdaughter
  • Older coworker\Intern
  • Teacher\student
  • Uncle\Niece
  • Family friend\young woman
Moving back home: YC has failed school, lost her job, and is in trouble and needs to move back home. She turns to MC to help her get back on her feet.

Possible Pairings:
  • Stepdad\stepdaughter
  • Uncle\Niece
Help me pass: YC is failing and needs to pass in order to stay in school. MC is her teacher, but he wants more from her than a simple fuck. He needs a new submissive trainee and she is the one.

Possible Pairings:
  • Teacher\student
Nowhere to go: YC’s parents have had enough with their daughter and throws YC out of the house. Where does she go? What does she have to do once she gets there in order to stay?

Possible Pairings:
  • Master\slave
  • Dom\submissive
  • Ex-Stepdad\stepdaughter
  • Older coworker\young coworker
  • Teacher\student
  • Uncle\Niece
  • Neighbor\young woman
We write together and then get together: YC is young writer who loves romance and erotica. She knows she is inexperience in life and seeks help online from an older writer. YC and MC finally decide to meet in person for some interactive ‘research’
[automerge]1562268532[/automerge]
bump

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom