Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to play an RP with DICE?

Indigo Steel

Planetoid
Hiya! I'd like to setup a tabletop style rpg, complete with dice!

Well, technically, it'd be just one, a d100; and the rules are very simple: For most actions, you roll your d100 against mine as GM; this determines your level of success and failure.

I have a few scenario ideas we can discuss in forum: A 1930's pulp action horror, a fantasy epic, a space opera, and a post-apocalypse adventure.

Let's see who's interested!

Welcome, both of you! Yes, you can PM me!

Here's my ideas:

PLANTAE 2080 - in the year 2080; a colony made of some of the last Humans, robots, and androids on Earth battle a mutating fungo-plant scourge that creates zombies and other hybrid creatures whilst navigating a world that remains automated even after the apocalypse.

TITAN'S REALM - The last of the primal titans has lived in exile for years, gathering power and preparing for his vengeance against all the gods that usurped both himself and his brethren. Now more powerful than any god, the titan has plucked them all away, dimnished their power to minor demigods, and placed them in a realm of his own making: A savage world of monsters and great danger.

CALL OF THE BEYOND - In 1939, it's up to the Full Moon Society; a globe-spanning order of the hard-boiled, the disenfranchised, the mavericks, and the insane, to battle the inexplicable horrors of the beyond...with the fate of the world always hanging in the balance.

DISTANT STARS - In the far future, humans and aliens alike make their way in a universe filled with danger and opportunity as all manner of intergalactic corporations, governments, foundations, and syndicates seek to know and profit from the endless stars.

Room for one more?

Im partial to the Distant Stars and Plantae 2080 plots for a few reasons, but the grand epics of Titan's Realm and the lovecraftian vibe of Call of the Beyond have merits as well.

Of course, welcome!
[automerge]1562347668[/automerge]
This is a good amount of people to start with, so let's pick a setting, if we're all ready?

Last edited:
Me I'm partial to Plantae 2080 and Call of the beyond.
So my vote would be for either Plantae is my first choice though.

OKAY, looks like it's gonna be Plantae 2080, so I'll set up an opening today
[automerge]1562561554[/automerge]
I've set up the game in Open Roleplays!

Last edited:
If you decide to do something like this in an epic fantasy setting, please let me know. It looks like it would be a lot of fun.

I would gladly try something like that either in Fantasy or Sci-Fi setting
If you decide to do something like this in an epic fantasy setting, please let me know. It looks like it would be a lot of fun.

Well, here's my fantasy idea, if interested:
TITAN'S REALM - The last of the primal titans has lived in exile for years, gathering power and preparing for his vengeance against all the gods that usurped both himself and his brethren. Now more powerful than any god, the titan has plucked them all away, dimnished their power to minor demigods, and placed them in a realm of his own making: A savage world of monsters and great danger.

Update: Plantae 2080 has had a response! Come join in, we're in the Open Roleplay forum, please also make a character in the OOC!

Back
Top Bottom