Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunited (Ruphhausin and Jez)

Kat's body pressed firmly against David's as he pulled her into his embrace. Her arms instinctively slid up around his neck, her breast crushed against his chest. There was a strength in him that was more than just physical. It made her feel oddly safe with him. Her tongue massaged his as they kissed deeply. Everything about the moment felt so right. The connection that she had always felt the two of them shared was intensified greatly over the course of the night. The need that she had been feeling grow within her was clearly about more than just sex and she was starting to realize that. His words only confirmed it for her. Still, she did not fully understand what those feelings meant. She stared into his eyes, "I trust you, David. You know that I do." she said in almost a whisper.

She chewed her lower lip as he took her hand and the two of them as she allowed him to lead her into his abode. A nervousness was rising in her with every step. She had no idea what she was walking into but it did not scare her. David would never hurt her and she knew that. It felt so familiar yet oddly brand new as the two entered the breakfast area. Her gaze soon met his again. It took her a moment to process the words as she stood there looking rather surprised. It wasn't a request and she knew it. What surprised her, even more, was that before she fully understood it her hand was behind her back reaching for the zipper.

For a moment, she could not say a word. Her fingers found the small metal tab and began to slowly ease the zipper down. Her eyes did not leave his as she then reached around and pushed the thin straps down her shoulders, allowing the top of the dress to slip down easily. Her hands moved to push it down over her hips and allowed it to fall to the floor and puddle around her feet. Her arms then hung by her sides as she made no attempt to cover herself. The words felt foreign in her mouth as she parted her lips to speak but the sentiment behind them was pure.

"Since the first moment I saw you tonight, I have wanted to be alone with you. Every second we have spent together since has only made me want it more. I want to be here with you David. It is the only place I wish to be tonight."

Kat immediately felt exposed. There were no flirting or games to hide behind now. She watched his face for any change in expression that would give her a clue as to what had brought this about. She feared that he was inspecting every imagined flaw that she had and comparing her to every other woman that he had been with since she left. Even as stunning as it was, she felt inadequate. Her left arm moved across her stomach, her hand gently gripping the right just below her elbow as she waited for him to say anything.

David did give what was exposed of her body a look over, pleased in every way. His eyes appraised her, keenly studying her every curve. He moved his hands to her body, his eyes returning to hers to let her know how pleased he was with her. It was some of the same look the first time he saw her in a very skimpy bikini she wore to impress another male who was completely unworthy of her, that time one of the jocks on the school football team. He moved his hands up to her breasts, cupping them for a few moments before moving one hand behind her. She would undoubtedly be shocked at how easily he got her bra undone with one hand, but that was just a small amount of many surprises for her.

"Magnificent, as you always have been, Katarina. So unworthy of the men you were with in the past, but that is the past. From tonight on, you have what you know you never have had before. However, I want you to understand that all of you is mine now, every part of the spectacular woman you are has to be. If not, you will not get all of what you need that I have to offer."

He wasn't trying to intimidate her nor to make her feel unworthy, because his tone made it abundantly clear that no other woman had ever heard (nor would ever hear) the words he was saying with the obvious dominance and emotion he was giving her with them. His hands caressed over her body, his eyes glaring deep into hers to see her very soul. He wanted her in a way no other man could hope nor handle, but she had to totally understand that from that moment, there was no going back. Surrendering to all he was offering, not knowing what all of that was, was very important. He gave her a way to show it, something that didn't even have to involve words.

"I believe you mean what you say, but show it to me simply by getting completely nude and vulnerable for me. Do that, and say the words you really feel like saying to me, Katarina."

Kat readied herself to feel his touch again as his hands moved to her breasts. She drew in a slow deep breath as she arched her back slightly to push her chest out. In her mind, she thought that when his hand disappeared behind her that it would be to pull her close once more to kiss her. Instead, she felt the clasp swiftly unhook. The way that he looked at her made her blush more deeply than she had all night. The look of nervousness had quickly begun to morph into one of slight confusion. "His?" she thought to herself. At first, the thought was a bit much for her to comprehend. In her entire sexual history, she had never really been exposed to anything like this. Yes, there had been some men who were demanding and told her to do things, but it wasn't like this. It was like they were just being bossy. This was something on an entirely different level which both frightened and excited her.

This time that he stared into her eyes she could feel them burning into her. It was not a question of if he could see into her soul but of what he was seeing. He knew so much about her from their past and seemed to know so much about where she had been since that it was as if he could always look this deeply into her. He seemed to know her in a way that no one else did. She was uncertain of what was about to happen once she had gotten her clothes off but she knew that she wanted to needed to find out.

The bra and her panties were both quickly discarded, left lying on the floor with her dress. "I..." her gaze dropped "I don't know what to say. I'm a little scared David" she admitted. She looked back up at him, biting her lower lip. "I've never done anything that felt like this before." The brutal honesty that she showed was a little embarrassing to her. Normally she knew all the right things to say to sway the situation in her favor but now, she was standing before the man that she had so often teased completely exposed. He was in control now and she understood that.

This time her arms stayed at her side, knowing that even if she did move them to cover herself that it would not matter. She would still feel exposed to him. Kat watched him anxiously, knowing that this moment was the turning point in her life. Nothing would ever be the same between the two of them or with her and the rest of the world for that matter. Her future belonged to him now and she was starting to comprehend that.

David moved closer still, his hand moving to her lovely neck and shoulder, then moving to get into her hair and behind her head. He pulled her closer, helping her to step away from her dress and silk underwear. He was kissing her again, his other hand moving over her body as he pleased. He caressed and messaged on her, from her neck all the way down to her thighs on one side. He took his time, as it was his time that she was having to work on as his. His lips lingered on hers the entire time, his tongue caressing hers and teasing so that she responded as he knew she wanted to. When his hand found her thigh, he pulled her firmer against his still clothed body. He moved his hand to hers as he slowly broke the kiss, smiling as he guided her hand to his tie.

"My Katarina, I know that you don't know what to say.. and that you are apprehensive. I do understand all too well this is uncharted territory for you, and that is the point. So much of this I have wanted as I have thought about you and you alone. Dalliances we have both had, but there are things that I have only wanted to do with and for you. Not any woman between when we parted and when I saw you again tonight has been magnificently worthy of what I have for you. It may not seem to make sense, but you held back more of yourself in all of those temporary and transitory excuses for relationships than you have failed to over the last couple of hours from me. We have always been drawn to each other, but now it is much more balanced."

He watched her and waited, letting her fingers linger on his tie. He moved to get her other hand, guiding it up to his shirt, but his eyes let her know that he was expecting something from her. He was testing her, seeing if she understood that she needed to be the one to make requests now. Before she left, he was the one asking things but now, he was assured and in authority. He wasn't making it hard on her, rather his dominance was coaxing her submissiveness to reveal more and more. He returned his hands to lovingly caress her body more, moving to rest on the cheeks of her firm ass, keeping her pressed against him so she felt that his cock was getting a bit firm just from that.

The way that he looked at her, touched her, kissed her, it reassured her that she had made the correct choice in baring herself to him. The real significance of that decision would come much later when she had an understanding of her new position in his life. While much of it was still a mystery, she felt special. He clearly saw something in her that no one else had ever known to look for. It came through in every caress of his hand. She could feel him drawing it out of her, a confidence that she had never truly felt before that was buried deep within her. He was coaxing it out of her and she did not know how. It wasn't mindless flattery used to disarm a woman to get into her pants. There was a sincerity to it that took her breath away.

Just the sound of him saying "My Katarina" made her shiver. She was still uncertain but she tried her best not to overthink it. Her fingers moved carefully as she started to loosen his tie. Just touching the fabric made it easy to tell how high quality and expensive it must have been. Just another example of how meticulous he was. The words he spoke made her once again question just how much he knew of her life. Still, words failed her. There was a silent pleading in her eyes, asking without words for the answers she so desperately craved. There was something telling her to ask if she could undress him. It was such a silly thing. Something that she never would have even thought of doing just a few hours earlier. Her throat felt incredibly dry as she parted her lips to speak. "May... may I?" She asked in a whisper.

Her heart raced as she paused, her hands not moving as just long enough to wait for his response. As her body pressed firmer to his she felt was stirring in his pants. The fact that he wanted her as much as she wanted him put her a little bit more at ease.

"Of course, my Katarina. You may."

David was pleased she asked, but she was always going to have the permission to do so. He continued to caress her all over her back, neck, and shoulders as he waited for her to do so. His hands did move to the front some, kneading and fondling slowly and deliberately on her magnificent porcelain breasts. He never took his eyes off of hers, wanting Katarina to know full well she was all his and had all of his attention. He was aroused by all of her, not just her body. Her body, her looks, her manner, her mind, her real personality.. everything about her was intoxicating and stimulating. He didn't have to tell her that, but he would over the course of the night to reassure her.

"Don't worry about time, Kitty Kat. We have so very much and we both know it."

That was the only part of the old David that she needed to get, the nickname he gave her. It was nothing to do with the old puppy demeanor that he had, but was a term of genuine affection. That was something she needed to hear, to know that this was him with her at that moment, the one that wanted her more than she ever could understand till they were in the moment. His hands moved down her back again, finding that lovely and equally magnificent ass of hers. As he did, he gave her a clue to things to come.

"In every way and on every level that you never gave yourself to a man before, you will give to me. Not just a part.. all of you, My Katarnia. That is what is expected seeing as you will get all of me in return."

The way he said her name made the butterflies in her stomach take flight each time he said it, and now that he said my Katarina the feeling only intensified. The way that he touched her skin made it feel almost like a slight electrical charge was running between them. It was the way that he never looked away, always staring deeply into her eyes, that affected her the most. His powerful gaze made her feel helpless to fight what she was feeling. She could not explain it but she wanted to prove herself worthy of him. It was something that she had never felt before, especially with David. Now it was all that she wanted.

Kitty Kat. The words made her smile the moment they hit her ears. It brought back a flood of memories of the time they had spent together. That David was still inside him in some form and those two words were proof of that. She knew that it existed prior to him saying them. His kindness and manners still showed through as well as a gentleness that was rare to find in men. He had kept the best parts of his former self when he molded himself into the man that was running his strong hands all over her naked body. She undid his tie, then focusing on unbuttoning his shirt. It was like the anticipation a child felt unwrapping a present that they had patiently been waiting for, although instead of ripping away the wrapping, she moved slowly, savoring it as she went.

She nodded in response to his statement. She still had no idea what all of him would entail but she welcomed it even if it scared her. She wanted to be with him more than she could ever put into words but the way he looked at her made her feel like he already knew her thoughts the moment that they were formed. Once she had gotten his shirt opened she carefully slid it off. Instead of discarding them the way she had her clothing, she looked for somewhere to lay them properly. She walked over to the chair nearest her and carefully laid them on it neatly. She then returned to him, looking up at him doe-eyed as she looked for some signal that she was allowed to proceed. The anticipation of seeing him in all his naked glory was building up inside of her.

"Continue, my Kitty Kat."

The smile on David's lips made it all the more clear she was to proceed with taking his clothing off. He also was pleased she still wore her lovely heels, as it showed she was respecting his dominance. By not taking them off without permission, she was subtly acknowledging that he was already in control of her more than even she knew. The level of dominance he had now was only going to intensify and get stronger as they had every moment together they would have. He returned his hands to her body, kneading, fondling, and molesting her breasts all the more. As he did that, he continued looking into Katarina's eyes. Tone as direct as always, there was desire and affection as heavy in it as dominance and directness.

"You are a ravishing woman, Kitty Kat.. and you always belonged to me. Starting tonight, you will be owned and satisfied in ways and on levels no one ever would be able to give you. I have spent time preparing for you.. to take proper care of you. You already are showing your appreciation, and I accept your submitting to the fact you want me as much as I want you.. and always have. I know you have always wanted me, and that is part of why you left. It was needed.. but now you are back.. have come back to me like we both know you would. Even if you don't realize it yet, you will."

He kissed her, his lips on hers as his hands led her to take off more of his clothing if she still had yet to. He was preparing her for the first act of her submission, and it would also involve their mouths. He was ready for that, and he knew that part of her lack of real satisfaction from any of the others hinged on it very much. His tongue caressed hers, his fingers, stroking the backs of her hands and wrists, knowing that the tingling was elsewhere on her body at the same time.

Kat's lips curled into a more confident smile as he allowed her to continue to undress him. She let out a slight whimper as his lips met hers. Every touch, every kiss drove home the fact that she was his now. It did not matter what else had happened that night. The memory would fade into oblivion with time. It was this first real exchange that would stay forever burnt into her mind. A memory she would cherish for years to come.

She took the same care to undo his belt and pants and to strip him fully. The kiss finally broke as she moved to pick up the clothing. All the while she tried to keep her eyes locked on his but the temptation to look at the newly exposed flesh was too great. She had seen him shirtless, in shorts, countless times in their youth. She had even brushed against him to see what he had to offer a time or two but nothing compared to seeing him without anything obstructing her view of his body. He was the perfect example of what a man should be. She could tell that he spent time crafting his body into the form that stood before her and the look on her face showed just how much she enjoyed what she was looking at. When she had revealed his cock, a slight gasp left her lips as she stared for a moment at it.

Normally, Kat would have had no problem simply dropping to her knees and showing her oral appreciation for the impressive specimen, but the voice in her head told her no. It wasn't the normal voice that she heard. It was his. It only further proved to her that she no longer belonged to herself. It felt odd to her to restrain her own desires like that but it also felt very right. She not only needed his permission but she fully wanted it. She placed the clothing carefully with his shirt and tie and then turned back to him. Her entire body felt like the air around her was filled with electricity as she watched his expression, waiting for his command.

"Come to me, my Kitty Kat. Come and give me what I know you want to, as I see it in how you look down my body."

David kept the dominant but loving tone as he said that to Katarina, his eyes still locked on hers as he slowly gestured with one finger. He knew she would remember that from the time they played Spin the Bottle when he attended his first high school party. Everyone around them were sure she wouldn't when the bottle landed on him, but she saw the look in his eyes. It was the kiss that told him some of what she was looking for, and it was the first time he exerted what was now the real him. He had kissed her, and just a fraction of what he was now came out. It was the first French kiss he ever had, and it was a major factor in how well he really knew here.

"Neither of us is going to be leaving this house for a good while, my lovely. We have far too much catching up to do, don't you think?"

When she came to him, he would place his hands on her lovely shoulders. Of course the question he just asked, one of the few he would ask, would be in her mind. He wanted it there, wanted her to realize that she was thinking, but rather her genuine desires were strong because she had wanted what he was giving and would give. He would soon be caressing her shoulders, waiting for the moment he would have to look down to keep staring into her lovely eyes. He was already at the point where taking him into her mouth wouldn't be hard for her.

Kat's cheeks turned a deep shade of crimson. She had not meant to be so obvious in how she looked at his body but her thoughts had gotten the better of her. She moved closer, smiling softly as she said "Yes David." The two words were more than just the answer to his question. It was the first step to admitting it to herself. It would soon become the phrase she spoke most often. She wasted no time in sinking gracefully to her knees at his feet. It was a position she would find herself in many times in the future for more than just preparing to give in to her desire to have his magnificent cock in her mouth.

She looked up at him as her thumb and forefinger gently grasped the root of his manhood. She then leaned in closer, the feel of his hands upon her shoulders encouraging her to proceed. Her lips parted as she leaned in closer. Her warm breath caressed his skin as she let the tip of her tongue peek out from between her lips. She stared up at him, knowing not to look away as she began to run her tongue over the smooth tip. Her heart was racing. She wanted to jump right in and take all of him into her mouth but something told her to take it slow, to show him all that she was capable of and how privileged she was to have the chance to do this for him. If she had been her normal self privileged would not have been an emotion that she would have felt. In fact, she would have expected him to feel honored to have her in such a position in the first place. Now, however, she was the one who felt honored.

Her warm pink tongue made languid swipes over the bell-shaped head of his cock. It was hard to believe that she was doing this to him, the boy who used to follow her around like a lovesick puppy. Now he was no longer that boy. He was a man. A man that she desired more deeply than she ever knew. She then allowed herself to trace down his shaft toward her fingers and back up again. Her lips parted just enough to caress his flesh as she started to feed his member into her mouth. Her lips closed tightly behind the ridge of it before she began to suck gently. Her gaze never departed his face all the while.

David watched and felt what Katarina was doing, and he was very pleased indeed. It wasn't solely one thing, rather it was every smaller single thing together made the major thing more important. She wanted him just as he knew she did, the man who now was in control and ready to deliver where no other man had before. He groaned at all of her touches, as well as how she was starting to use her lovely tongue as well. When she slowly moved forward to take the head of his cock into her mouth, his eyes were shining with approval for what she was doing. As she started to suck on his cock head, he massaged on her shoulders to express more of his approval of how she was proceeding.

"My lovely girl looks even sexier when she is getting what we both know she wants. I and my Kitty Kat both love and want this, and she is so good at using her lovely mouth and hands. I will not deny the pleasure we both want from each other, but also you are not letting anything and anyone deprive you either. My Kitty needed me to claim her... to claim all of what she is."

He didn't say it in an ominous kind of tone, rather the dominance in his voice also was entwined with desire, affection, and caring of another kind. He smiled broadly, making it clear that he did desire every part.. every bit of Katarina, and didn't intend to ever let go. He tilted his head, wiggling his hips just a bit as he gave his next statement. It was a declaration of certainty, not a question or demand.

"My Kitty Kat will take more of my cock into her lovely mouth,"

His words made Kat's eyes light up in a way that hadn't before. There were no games between them. No trying to get the upper hand or see who could tease the other to the point of breaking. She was starting to understand what she was, what she had always been but never seen before. It wasn't just that she was his. It was much more than that. She had always gone for the bad boy types. The types who would take what they wanted and didn't really seem to think about her wants or needs. Katarina was starting to feel that this was what she was born for. It just took what felt like a long time to get there but now she was finally there and shew as starting to feel a contentment that went much deeper than physical touch.

Her soft, full lips began to work down the length of his tumescent cock inch by inch. She was taking her time, appreciating all of his manhood as it slowly fed into her mouth. She was careful and watching his face the entire time. Her tongue slithered along the underside of his cock, making a sort of zigzag pattern as it went. As her lips drew closer to the base her head tilted slightly. She knew she would have to reposition herself slightly to take all of him in without it triggering her gag reflex. Her fingers had uncurled, releasing her grip on him. She wanted to show him what a good girl she could be. Her suction increased as slowly as the pace of her head movements. She wanted to enjoy every second of it and make damn sure that he was as well. There was no need to rush because they had at the very least all night to explore each other's bodies and minds.

Her hands gently moved to his thighs as she watched him for cues. The need to please him was starting to edge out her own desire. She did not stop to ponder the significance of it. She simply allowed herself to focus on the present. The smell and taste of him, the feel of his cock growing to its full hardness in her hungry mouth, the way that his eyes stayed focused only on her. The mixture of all of it was becoming a heavy aphrodisiac for the kneeling girl.

Last edited:
David let Katarina know exactly how much he was enjoying it, first by groaning and gasping in pleasure. He was gripping her shoulders a bit more possessively, caressing at the same time as he did so. He used his thumbs and fingers to massage her shoulders more, his look into her eyes growing more amorous and intense. He was never going to treat her the way all the other men did, nor leave her unsatisfied. That was the one thing he really hated, knowing how long she needed what he was already giving to her let alone all he soon would be giving her. Her there, on her knees with a lot of his cock in her mouth just made him realize many more things about her.

"Yes... remembering that talented tongue all of these years just as motivated me to claim you as mine, Kitty Kat. My Kitty always has known how to use it, from the time we first kissed and you used it not thinking about it to those moments you were playful and tried to tease me with that memory so many times.. I knew. I knew that you wanted to be here, using it in knew and very pleasing ways for the both of us. That is what this is about, kitty kat.. Both Of Us. We were meant to be, and I always knew it even if you didn't.. or did and were avoiding it. It isn't a bad thing, as in reality, you gave me time to embrace the parts of me we both know you really need. We want each other, but I always knew I would get what I need and want from you, but I did spend all this time getting ready to be what you need.. want.. and have craved all this time. Your desire to be on your knees like now has other desires attached.... like this.."

He moved his hands, caressing her neck, shoulders, and face the entire time. The groans and moans as he spoke did distort his tone a little, but always with every syllable there was dominance, desire, and direction for her. His eyes never left hers, but his eyes were more connected to his hands even more as they settled on the back of her head and neck. Caressing and stroking her hair and skin in those place at the same time, he not overly gently pulled her a bit, pushing with his hips to make her take more. He let he eyes make it clear that, with the passion and caring in it as well, he was dominant. He was in charge, and in charge of her. She was his in every way, and that night was just the beginning of him staking his passionate, caring, and thoroughly dominant claims on every part of her.

Back
Top Bottom