Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Current Musings!

Versiian

Moon
Hello all! Currently I have muse for fantasy or slice of life type roleplays with romance/smut! However, that cannot be the focus or I'll bore. I have some Tumblr Plots here with asterisk rankings signifying my muse for it! I'm very much open to anything, and I'll gladly tell you if I'm uncomfortable. Shoot me a pm or post here if interested! As per this thread, I'll be playing a female and looking for a person to roleplay a male! Let me know if you’re no longer interested in role playing with me! I don’t bite I swear! :)

I like plot with my smut. Sorry if it's a turn off! I shoot for 50:50 minimum. If it gets to the smutty scene too quickly, my muse dies quickly too.

Random pairings/interests of mine we can build a plot around:

Fandoms: Overwatch, Greedfall
Pairings:
Teacher x Student
Vampire x Human
Dragon x Dragon
Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider

I’ll add more plots here as I find them!

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.
Optional Twists:
Dark Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse A willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed Muse B.
Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he’s assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to her family.

Muse A is a wealthy CEO who runs their own fortune 500 company in a bustling city. Muse A is in their 30s-40s and has been married to their college sweetheart for 12 years, though the passion between them has long since fizzled out. Muse B is a 20-something, fresh out of college, possessing a business degree and needing to get their foot in the door of the business world. Muse B is lucky enough to be hired by Muse A’sfirm and becomes Muse A’s personal assistant/secretary. Muse A and Muse B exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don’t socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Muse B gets a call from Muse A asking a favor. Muse A must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; they want Muse B to attend the event with them. Muse B is flattered and agrees to go for the sake of not letting their boss down.
Muse A sends a private car for Muse B along with an expensive outfit for them to wear. When Muse B arrives at the gala, they are blown away by the elegant venue. Champagne is flowing freely and Muse A looks attractive as ever in formal wear. Throughout the evening, Muse A reveals a playful, charming side to Muse Bthat they don’t get to see in the office. Muse A is flirtatious even, lightly touching the small of Muse B’s back, sliding their arm around Muse B’s shoulder, complimenting Muse B in front of business associates. Muse Bknows that they shouldn’t read to heavily into Muse A’s flirtation, because Muse A is married and they work together, but it’s difficult not to get swept up.
When the gala is over, Muse A insists that they retire to the hotel room they’ve reserved upstairs until they’ve sobered up some. Muse B agrees to stay and the pair takes the elevator up to a penthouse suite, the likes of which Muse B has only seen on luxury blogs and in travel magazines. Fueled by a mutual attraction and champagne, Muse A makes a bold move on Muse B, crossing professional and marital lines. Muse B feels guilty the next morning, knowing that Muse A is married, but the attraction between boss and employee can no longer be ignored. Over the course of the following weeks, Muse A and Muse B embark on a secret affair; sharing intimate moments between business meetings, going away on overnight “business trips” together, indulging in private shopping sprees with Muse B’s platinum card.
Optional: When Muse C (Muse A’s spouse) finds questionable charges on Muse A’s credit card statement/gets a call from the credit card company about suspicious activity, they become concerned that their spouse is cheating. Muse C confronts Muse A, who denies an affair, but it doesn’t take long for Muse Cto fixate on Muse B as the source of their spouse’s deception.

Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse A’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse Awants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.
Muse B, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.
optional: gender swap roles, betrayal + partners in crime = romance

Muse A has been groomed since birth to be a respectable noble-person, constantly reminded to practice the etiquette proper for their gender and expected to anticipate the day they will meet a well-bred suitor. Muse B has never enjoyed the privileged life despite being within arm’s reach of it; they’ve worked on the estate grounds for Muse A’s family since they were a mere child and have observed the high life of the aristocracy all the while with envious eyes. Perhaps due to their contrary social standings, Muse A has always been fascinated with Muse B and vice versa. With Muse A constantly under the watchful eye of their chaperone, Muse A and Muse B have resorted to leaving letters for one another in an old tree on the property; they’ve been planning for several days to meet one another in secret.

Muse A is a hard-working fashion photographer who’s accustomed to taking quality head shots for aspiring models. Muse B contacts Muse A to set up a shoot, supposedly to flesh out their portfolio; in reality, Muse B’s motives are more sinister. The photo shoot starts out innocently enough, in the downtown loft Muse A rents for work purposes. Muse A takes several stunning shots of Muse B who confesses to having zero experience nor ambition toward modeling as times passes. Muse A confused, but also intrigued when Muse B begins to disrobe, insisting that it might be fun if Muse A took risque photos of them. Muse A doesn’t usually do that sort of thing as their professional reputation is very important to them, but Muse B is quite persuasive.

Shortly after their session concludes, Muse A and Muse B having fooled around, Muse B unexpectedly resurfaces at a fashion event that Muse A is attending. Displeased to see Muse A with a date on their arm, Muse B pulls the photographer aside to threaten them, promising to tell their own significant other (Muse C, who’s a vicious criminal) that Muse A manipulated them into taking the risque photos. Muse A is appalled; they didn’t even know that Muse B was in a relationship and it wasn’t their idea to take those photos to begin with! Unaffected by Muse A’s shock, Muse B demands a romantic affair with Muse A or else they’ll spill to their significant other and Muse A’ll have more to worry about than their professional reputation.

Again, let me know if any of you are interested! My interests aren't just limited to these plots! Hopefully it'll help you get a feel for what I'm currently interested in! (I've been watching a lot of Sopranos lately, so that's the influence for my current muse!)

Last edited:
Really looking for Beauty and the Boss interest! That plot has high muse ^^. The plot isn't set in stone. We can have our own spin on it.

Bump! Trying to get active again. I have a high muse for vampires at the moment, so definitely hit me up!

Very much craving a teacher x student plot >.< I’d prefer to play the student (female)!

Back
Top Bottom