Seduce Me into being Your Gorgeous, Wicked, MindFucked Vixen Who Helps You Rape, Murder, and Enslave Anyone You Want. Please?

elegant_deviant

Planetoid
The walls to your office are thick, but even so, I can hear You soul-fucking my childhood best friend.

Not just her hot screams, by the way. The way sound vibrates through her plush hot mouth while her tiny tight body contorts with orgasmic pleasure, again and again, for over an hour now. I can hear her soft gasping utterances of undying love. I can hear the thickness of your unrivaled Cock splitting her open and raping Your Will into her. I can hear—I swear I can Hear—how fucking tight and wet she is wrapped around Your Massive Perfect Cock.

And more. I can hear You smacking the everloving shit out of her. I can hear her crying tearful, confused apologies. I can hear her asking to know why, and I can hear You hitting her again, harder. You're throwing her around the room. She won't be able to walk right for a week.

You do this to all the girls. Fuck them up with Your Masculine All-Male Scent, Fuck up their Minds with Your Impenetrable Unstoppable Gaze, Fuck Up their Will when You Force them down onto their knees and shove Your Godhood into their supple, gorgeous (Always Gorgeous), unwilling faces until they're slobbersliding their dumbstruck tongues and lips all over Your Heat-Powered GodRod.

Your office is beautiful and luxurious, like everything You Own. All the Decorations are Top Shelf—and I Know despite my best efforts that includes Me.

I'm Tall, Tight, Tiny, Thin, and Smooth. I'm Heartbreakingly Gorgeous. I'm a Virgin. Before I met You, I thought I was a lesbian. You have a Dress Code; part of my incredible salary is an allowance for clothing, so long as it is approved by You. You only approve designer clothing, and even then it's only tiny skirts, tight blouses and sweaters, and high high heels.

A suspiciously localized fire destroyed all my clothes on my second day of work, so now all I wear is What You Like.

And I look and feel Fucking Amazing, all the time.

I'm Your secretary, though I Know at some point I'll probably be Your Sexcretary. I don't think I have any choice. I certainly can't quit. The money is too good and the thought of not coming into work fills me with a deep sense of dread and revulsion. I Know that's Your doing.

I just don't know why You haven't gone further with it. This Domination of Me. This Ownership. My tits swell against my XXXS blouse, threatening to pop the buttons. My nipples feel like tiny twin diamonds. Fuck, You turn me on so much.

Across from Me are Your Top Girls. Blondes, both of them. Dressed to the nines, like always, in tight YSL dresses and killer Casadei heels. They've got legs for lightyears and fresh young perky bouncy tits and hair like silk and faces so fresh and perfect they've probably caused nineteen divorces just strutting here this morning.

They're sadists and hybristophiles and super fucking hot. You spoil them like crazy. Their Attitudes Are Perfect--They Know They Deserve Your Adoration, and they also Know They're the Luckiest Girls in the World.

Haughty, but Adoring. Vain, but Needy. Arrogant, but Servile.

They also seem to Adore me, entirely because I'm beautiful. My Looks are All That Matter. Ugly people are invisible to them at best, and mocked into suicide at worst (ungh. Or Best, really. Fuck. I'm so Fucked Up on You.)

They are always showering me with gifts. Yesterday they gave me a $30k Roberto Coin necklace just because I'd “look SO hot with it on.” They're right. I do. The emeralds match the stones in the heels You bought me.

Right now they are arm-in-arm, staring at Me with supernova heat and listening to You raping and beating the fuck out of my friend, gorgeous mouths moving up and down in soft hushed whispers of wanton worship and lust, like High Priestesses of a Pleasure God. Even though they sit with their disastrously hot pins crossed, their pelvises constantly gyrate upward and their hips grinding against each other.

The air is thick with their cums. I feel each one like a wave of warmth, like when you open an oven. They've Promised to Lick My Tight Tiny Virgin Pussy if I Suck Your Cock.

Three nights ago I saw them lead two lovestruck losers into Your office. An hour later one loser carried out the body of the other, smashed beyond recognition (You're So. Fucking. Strong) and giving instructions.
Headlines the next day: Billionaire CEO confesses to murder of rival; both liquidate all holdings and turn over profits to trillionaire conglomerate Titan Inc.

It's the kind of headline that happens a lot. You've got a parade of supermodel beauties walking in Your office with heads held high and crawling out barely alive.

My friend is one such beauty. You brought her in to toy with me, to see how I would react. You're Cruel that way. God I want to Suck Your Cruel Wealthy Bastard Cock until all my thoughts are Your Thoughts.

She's crawling out now. Her face is a bruised mess. She's whispering dumb shit about how it was all her fault; I know it wasn't, and yet I know it really was.

I Know I Wouldn't Disappoint You like that.

I Know the Blondes and I would be Best Foxy Fuck Friends Forever.

I Know My Moral Compass has degraded enough from Proximity to Your Glory that I wouldn't Care at all about the murder, the rape, the gaslighting, the betrayals. I Know—Fuck—I Know it would probably all just make me stupidly wet.

I Know every last orgasm I can remember has been to You, and I've only worked here six weeks.

I Know I was edging the entire time I heard You brutalizing my friend and I Know when I saw her crawling out of Your office half-alive I came as hard as I ever have.

I just don't Know why You haven't Taken Me Yet.

I'm special. For some reason, I've not got an immediately drooly crush on You like every other girl in Your life. Even the Blondes—both spectacular, and both incredibly Privileged—were sweet on You right away.
I resisted. And even now, I can resist...but I've fallen for You. Your Lifestyle. Your Offers.

You're intensely powerful. Your Cock and Cum offer immense Power to those who receive Them and who are worthy of Them.

You haven't been holding off on Me. You haven't been just “waiting for the right moment.” You genuinely haven't ever met a girl who hasn't just fallen all over herself begging to Adore You. It's a bit flabbergasting. You're not sure if I'll go Along With It All. You Want Me more than You've Ever Wanted Anyone. You have to lay it all out for Me, your Complete Offer--eternal wealth, youth, and beauty. Endless sadism. Stroking Your Cock while we watch Empires Burn. Breeding for You, Raping With You, Grinding My Tiny Tight Tall Body against Yours while I Beg You to Go Deeper, Darker, Crueler, Hotter. Tempt Me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom