Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plots and Pairings ahead : kink&romance

The name is Luna! ╰(*´︶`*)╯

I dont wanna make a fabulous introduction so I will keep it short. I have been role-playing for a solid 6 years now, English isn't my first language but I always love it so it was fun to find something to practice my love for it in. And that is role-playing.
Well I feel like role-playing and I need some partners that's when I happened to find this site on Google . Here is some details about how I role play and what I include in it.

My Role play usually has these things =>
("*" = depends on the type of rp)

~ Romance
~ Slice of life
~ sci-fi / Fantasy scenes (Furry, hybrids, we wolves, vampires...) *
~ Forbidden love (Incest, teacher-student...)*
~ profanity, cursing
~ kinky, 18+ Scenes (Smut)
~ Drama (not too much, to not spoil the rp)
~ Built-up Plots
~ No 100% smut story just where it needs to be . If it is needed in the plot . If not then so be it.

As for those who are interested in the Smut, 18+ part, these are my go-to list =>

+ Dominant (30%)
+ Submissive (70%)
+ Daddy kinks
+ Rough (70%)
+ vanilla (30%)
+ bondages
+ choking
+ spanking
+ dirty talking
+ non-con
+ dub-con
+ con
. . . .and the list goes on.

Anyways here is some side rules / remarks that I go by:

-If you wish to roleplay with me, please PM me!
- All roleplays have to be over PM.
- I'm open to any other plot ideas! I didn't include everything.
- As for kinks, just ask what you had in mind and I'll see if I like it or not. However I do not do any of those toilet, gore, bloody type of scenes if you get what I mean.
-please be able to write at least one to two paragraphs.
- please be moderately active.
- please have decent punctuation and grammar.
- please don't roleplay in first person.
- provide a small form and faceclaim of your character. (I use anime characters , but we can discuss that )
- be able to provide something for the plot, don't make me do all the work. (as much as I don't want you to expect me to do all the work, I don't expect you to do so either ,I aim for a 50-50 type of teamwork)

Pairing/Plot :

=>
the Human kingdom decided to initiate a sudden attack on the Vampire kingdom who were busy re-strengthening their relationship with the outside world after the late King's cruel way of ruling, with the intention of invading it and getting all the power for themselves, however their plan turned against them, the Vampire soldiers were able to capture the Human Kingdom's Crown prince(yc) taking him as a hostage for their Queen (mc) and to keep the humans away from their territories , Which led to both kingdoms negotiating a Peace Contract that will last forever unless one of the two parts decides to break it then they will be severely punished by the upper heads . But until the peace contract is made the prince will be in the hands of the vampire's queen who doesn't like humans much, for safety insurance

=>
in The centre of the city is where most drug deals, theft, rape, murdering happens. Since the whole place was parted to two different classes , people who were born with at least enough money to live peaceful life along with wealthy people and the others who were born in poor families with no good background no good education no good jobs. This system made people envy and hate on each other and crimes become more common, Clair (MC) being in the lower class she took the road that everyone around her was taking, the crime road. As a 16 years old girl back then it was either selling yourself to the upper class or stealing to live a proper life , now a the age of 23, her habits are still the same she is known for tricking men for good money or stealing from them, until she got caught one day trying to trick a random man in front of a bar, it wasn't first time getting caught by the cops but mostly they never find any evidence against her so she always comes out the next day, in fact she was well known with the police officers around the area because of that , only one cop (YC ) which was their chef that seemed to not quite like her because she was always proven innocent.
[in this case both of our characters should already know each other since MC was always around YC whenever she gets caught, they bring her to him directly]

=>
In a world where werewolves lived freely, creating clans and families just like humans do , Luna (MC) ran away from her clan members who accused her of being a tretor because of the sudden death of the head of the clan , the strongest alpha in her area. His mate which she who took the leading power after the head's death decided to execute Luna to settle the other members down since someone had to take the blame for the tragedy , the Young werewolf left her clan and wondered around the woods far away from her family and friends looking for a proper shelter, stumbling upon the neighboring clan she decided to get in the city secretly but unfortunately she was caught and brought to the Clan's Head (YC) for further investigation about her origin.

=>
in a city where gangsters and Mafia are the ones who rule the streets , it is a normal life to some but others try their to keep themselves away from getting involved with unnecessary trouble. The Boss of a famous Mafia group (YC) is well know for his strict and cold personality towards everyone which explains why he had alot of ennemies everywhere . Lilian a normal college young woman about to graduate and become a full time Doctor , she was the first in her class so it wasn't unseen for her to become successful in the near future.
Lilian one day walking back home from her night-shift part time job, the girl had to get back to her apartment as soon as possible since she had an important exam the next day that she had to study for. Upon arriving to her house , she noticed someone groaning not far away from her door. The curiosity got the best of her until she walked on an unconscious man who looked in pain , her eyes moved down towards the red spot on his arm , he was clearly injured . Her mother always told her not to get herself involved with any stranger but she was a doctor and seeing a wounded man but leaving him bleeding wasn't an option either. Lilian brought him to her house and took care of his wound, thinking about what to do once he wakes up.

=>
In the city, crimes became more frequent, murder at most , several women killed every week the same way at the same time but different locations .
To a point where it became a pattern in a way, it's like the Criminal was leaving faint trails for the police to work on yet find no clear evidence . That's when as a Superintendent general YC took this as a challenge and decided that the killer had to be caught in any way possible even if he had to get involved in it personally and so the story goes.

As the head of forensics at the Police Department , MC found herself as the head scientist for the department's new case and it has her working very closely with YC . They never thought this case would bring them closer but the point was to catch the culprit .

=>
The Kingdom of Elpasa is known to be the most powerful country around . Not even the neighboring kingdoms can compare to Elpasa , which gave the current king a strong power over everything inside and outside his country. Everyone thought that the king was the one who kept the glory of his kingdom going however, he himself was just a puppet meant to save face, the real rulers were the nobles that took care of everything from political to financial . The duke's household was the strongest of them all, and being descendent from the royal family gave them even more priveledge.

The current Duke (YC) , was the one in power over everything and anything , everyone feared him just like everyone tried to earn his favors and get on his good side for better life . But he was never the easy man to get pleased by mere attempts of hungry Nobles. The Duke had a son, illegitimate son from one of his hookups, instead of not knowledging him, he decided his son would be his heir. However to do that he has to get married and officially introduce him as a heir. But who would marry the great Duke without secret intentions. Until now the women he has been with all were there for his wealth, good looks and position as a Duke's lover. Though he dumped half of them while the other half were mere bed partners.

Beatrice is from a noble family, however she is only a daughter of a maid that her father, the Marquis slept with at one night. She lived outside the household with her mother until the age of 10 when she died, so she was sent back to her father's mansion. However she wasn't the only child, his current wife had two sons and one daughter, they were the legitimate children of the famous Marquis Allen. While Beatrice was the daughter of a commoner she wasn't treated like her half-siblings. Didn't have maids of her own or a luxurious room for herself, also had to take care of her own needs, she basically lived like a nobody to her family but she never complained. Until one day her father decides to sell her off to a friend of his for a good expensive dowry , The only reason the man was interested in her was because she was young and beautiful, if anything she had an exotic beauty, her hair was a the color of a pink petal of rose and her eyes were blue , which made everyone curious about her looks. However no matter how beautiful she was, her background overpowered her pretty face and body.

The man was a noble too, but he was at least 20 years older than her. Beatrice was only 22 years old, too young to give up her youth for an old man, she decided to seek help from the one and only.. Duke.

By attempting a signed contract of marriage between them where both sides win

==>
The world even though might look peaceful to civilians . Somewhere else there is always someone fighting for their lives and their families . Every country wants to show off their strength and prowess , Every country hopes to rule the world by war.

The US special forces were despatched on a secret mission, that was to assassinate the russian's commander .

The commander (YC) was a man his own people feared let alone the enemy . He was a strategist, a fighter and a ruler to his people even though his ways might have been harsh it was always for the benefit of his country . His country which decided to betray him without his knowledge . Being someone of a high caliber in the Russian world he knew of every secret weapon or plan they had . He was a righteous man and that's exactly why Russia saw him as a threat, since everyone followed his commands the higher ups knew it would be hard to manipulate the forces with him in the image. So the only way out? Assassinating him.
Of course they can't get any assassin from his own country to kill him instead they hired an American special team considering the somewhat bad relationship between the two countries.

The American team consists of 6 people, the first and second in command , 3 well trained soldiers and a sniper.

The sniper was surprisingly a female (MC) . She grew up in the world of guns and blood, her father was a soldier by heart he was someone who would put his own life on the line for the sake of his pride and his love to his country and he sure did. After her father's death when she was 16, an organization approached her suggesting she join them in Return of well lived life and a well payed check every month. As a teenager she wouldn't have dared to refuse that was the only way for her to survive.
Even though she lived through hell on the battlefields for 10 years, Grace grew up to be quite the happy person outside of her job, she was more outgoing and easy to get along with for someone that deals with guns and dead bodies on an everyday basis.

After getting dispatched to Russia . Grace had a thought of her own about the whole ordeal, the organisation didn't give them much information about why the man had to be killed, for all she knows he could be a murderer or a drug lord. But she knew well that most of the people they were sent to kill were all for political reasons and this one was no different.

As a sniper she was given the mission to follow him , study him , mostly keep an eye on him until she gets an order to kill .
Grace watched the commander for days, and as every day passes by her determination falters little by little until she starts questioning the higher ups. It got to a point where she preferred disobedience and decided that this time she'll try to do more good than bad. Grace decided to protect him instead of trying to avoid getting involved with him only staying far away as the sniper she is . Grace confronted the man with everything he needed to know , will he believe her or not was a question yet to be answered. Either way she was determined on saving this one.

cutting all her ties with her team and country. Little did she know he was slowly creating a spot in her heart everyday she stood there watching him secretly even after getting to know him personally...
(so this story is kind of more complicated than the others? But like i hope I explained the general idea, I was aiming for both characters to be later on, on the run from their countries and people who will be after both their lives now , since they only have each other what could happen)

==>
Space scientist x Pilot : Second chance { Action , Thriller , Space , Romance(70%) , Smut(30% }

the planet earth is under the threat of a phenomenon caused by the overused nuclear weapons during the third war .
Countries all over the planet are fighting among each other for power, showing off their secret weaponry, killing and back stabbing each other for political benefits.
The environment is living a harsh downfall, people are having a hard time living in peace and harmony, food is low because of the damaged ground structures that the chemicals lefts behind, the vegetables and fruits can barely be planted without turning to poisonous food , and that left almost no animals around .

The scientist exuded it was enough suffering and started a new project called "Planet Alpha" . In which they sent a couple of astronots to scout some planets that can in habituated by humans, earth was dying and humans were were on the verge of extinction too. They had a 4 years period of time before the next wave hits and the radiation level hits the top killing every living being on the surface.
The group of astronots found the perfect place for their race to live once again like before . However the planet was far away from earth and transporting the 3 billion population back was impossible in the short time they had . Instead they went for plan B, 'the black portal' . It was a discovery made 3 years before the warring era , the black portal was exactly as the name suggests . A space door through galaxies, it was never used before on humans nor do they know how to control time and location in it.

The world choose one of their finest people . A group of 2 people ; tracker/Pilot, space scientist. Team delta

They were sent on a mission through the portal , as a test to see what how to make due with their only spare plan .

Main plot :

MC and YC are art of team delta . MC the space scientist , YC the tracker and pilot of the ship. They never met each other before until that very moment boarding the ship they will be on for the next probably 2 years . Their mission is to work together and find a way to planet alpha through the portal. But what if they get lost in space, the universe is huge dark place nothing is assured, and sometimes calculations are misplaced.
The two ends up in front of an unknown planet, that looks almost exactly like earth, the life on it was also lost the same, oxygen and food was everywhere . Now they have to survive and try to report back to their home.. If they can.

Kinky/Smut-full Plots:

<> Betrayal and Punishment
: (Dom-Sub, Torture, Gunplay, Knifeplay (no blood) )

MC is a working for YC who is a famous Gang/Mafia Boss around the city for smuggling drugs and guns and other illegal activities. One day MC was assigned to ship a truck filled with drugs that could cost a fortune, but beforehand MC made an agreement with the rivaling Mafia to give them the drugs and make it seem like she was attacked and got the goods stolen , after successfully going on with her plan MC gets called in by YC, only to find out he found out about her betrayal will do anything to get her to tell him where she shipped the drug to . MC thinking she will be killed anyways refused to say a word and end up at YC mercy.

<> Told You to stop : (Dub-con/Non-con)

MC and YC have been friends and neighbors since diapers, both their mothers were co-workers and met when their children were barely 2 years old, through the years they grew up more like siblings, supporting each other and annoying one another . However, now that they are 19 years old things aren't the same as before, they are adults and they both cannot think of each other as siblings but no one knew about how the other felt, MC being the playful and overly hyped girl she is , always loved annoying her friend YC and she knew just how much he hated her going around him with so little clothes also and interrupting him while playing his games though he keeps telling her off she never listened until YC made a move on her, though she didn't like it at first, her feelings were way stronger. (this is a pretty much random idea that could be edited any time)

<> For old times sake ? : (Dub-con, Mating, impregnating, best friends, werewolves in heat, romance)

MC and YC been best friends since diapers, they grew up together and played together been through werewolf training together too. Eventually YC falls for his only friend but doesn’t say anything as to not ruin their relationship, for werewolves every year there a heat season where wolves couple up with their chosen mates and have a family, the heat season is mostly hard to males as it effects them physically and somrtimes they can’t control their desires if they had no partner for consecutive failed mating seasons YC this year was struggling more than ever and chose to hid away in a hut in the woods but MC stubbled upon him in pain and need and tries to help but talking him through it but YC needs more than that with heat clouding his judgment he finds himself buried inside his struggling friend promising to give her his pups and the rest is unknown.

I might add other plots and pairings another time for now I will go with this one feel free to be inspired by it and make your own which I can try it with you too or if you liked it this way that's great too. Anyways let's have fun role-playing.

Ps: if you are an otaku just like me feel free to use Japanese terms (Chan, kun, San...) or Japanese names for your character since I like that best to be honest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom