Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Will you help me with my snake?

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A woman posts an ad to find some women who are willing to help her with her pet snake, unaware of her true intentions of making her a sex slave for her other "snake".

This is basically a futa orientated mistress-slave story but also open for Soft Vore, harem and/or Bestiality as well.

Kinks I would like to include will be bondage, slutty outfits, public sex, and Possibly branding or tattooing as a mark of ownership. If Bestiality is involved, maybe Oviposition can be added, make the sub a living incubator for the snake's eggs. For Soft Vore, it won't involve any digestion, just as a way for the sub to be "stored away" for later use.

My hard limits are snuff, anything belonging in the toilet, diapers, and underage.

I prefer PM or thread here. I respond very frequently, but due to work, sometimes I may be slow. I'll be playing the snake owner.

I prefer my partner to be female for more natural reactions. I just enjoy the immersion more that way.

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me through PM.

Original premise open again! If possible, I really want to see what variations are possible. If you have ideas to change it up, I would be willing to take you up with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom