Fx Male Angeloflove request

Angeloflove

Meteorite
To start off I’ll give you a fair warning I’ve roleplayed smut before but not as detailed as others on here. I don’t mind if you don’t have the best grammar. Also don’t mind if you roleplay with paragraphs or only a few sentences. Please PM me if interested in these ideas. I’m more interested in romantic plot filled roleplays where it builds up to the characters having first kiss, sex and etc. Also I roleplay in third person only. Only interested in 1x1 roleplays but if we need side characters then I’ll allow it.

Lost princess x knight: My character lives on earth but is the lost princess of a kingdom from a fantasy world. The kingdom has been taken over by a cruel witch queen. Your character could be a knight who goes to earth and brings the princess back to her kingdom so they can save everyone. There could be history between them possibly childhood friends but the princess doesn’t remember their history only the knight does.

Kidnapping the princess: Your character is a prince, his parents were murdered but he escaped when he was a child. The killers became the new royal family. You grow up and seek revenge by kidnapping the killer’s daughter aka the new princess. There is history between you two since the killer’s were your parents friends and their daughter was your best friend.

Criminal x Good girl: I would play the Good girl and your character could be a criminal perhaps even a killer with a dark past.

Marriage contract: Our characters are forced to marry due to a contract.

Enemies gradually become lovers: Possibly our characters hate each other but slowly fall in love

I’ll possibly have more ideas but again please PM me if interested! If you have ideas as well I’m open to listening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom