Fx Male LF Doms (Dark, kinky, taboo)

smutloverzz

Meteorite
Hello!

I'm looking for someone to start a hot RP with me. Currently, I'm craving something very taboo and smutty. I'll get to the details, but first I'd like to say something about my RP preferences.

• I RP in literate, paragraph style. I'm not picky when it comes to typos and small spelling mistakes, but I do care about length. I would say that my average post is 150-300 words in length. I'm not looking for a ridiculous amount of content, but one-liners are a pet peeve of mine. So as long as you can write 5-8 lines or so, with a balance of description and action, we'll be golden! And of course, that's just an average. Sometimes, maybe we'll only get 3 lines, and that's okay too. It all depends on what's happening at that moment, so it's not a hard rule at all. Just as long as I don't receive something like, "He left the room." You see what I mean?
  • I prefer to RP over PM or Discord. Discord would be the most convenient for me to get back to you on, but PM works just fine as well. I am working full-time, but I will try my level best to send 1-2 replies every day, if not more. And that's all I ask for in return. I totally understand going MIA for a day or two, but if you're going to be gone for 2 weeks, then just let me know. I'll do the same!
  • Talk to me. This one is really big. Let me know if you're enjoying yourself. If you're not, we can change things up to make it more enjoyable, this is a 2-way experience! And if you happen to fall out of interest with the RP and wish to abandon it, tell me that too! No hard feelings! We can always start a new RP, or if it turns out we're somehow incompatible, then still, no hard feelings! It happens! But let me know, don't just disappear on me!

Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's get into some of my kinks. I'm basically open to anything and everything except a few limits, so I'll list those first. As far as kinks go, of course, nothing is set in stone. You do what interests you as well! If there's one or two that you don't like, that's fine!

Hard Limits
Scat
Vore
Snuff
Gore - includes excessive Blood Play, amputation, stabbing, prolapse, etc.
Vomiting, farting, etc. The only type of toilet play I am good with is watersports.
Underage characters - everyone will be 18+!

Kinks
Humiliation, Degradation, Objectification: Basically making MC feel like nothing more than a tool for YC's pleasure.
Kinks that go with this: Watersports (YC pissing on/in MC, not the other way), Bondage, Forced to dress a certain way, Dub-con/Non-con, Prostitution, Blackmail, Fisting, etc.​
Abuse: Especially physical abuse. It kind of goes along with the degradation - making MC a tool for YC, even if that means to take a day's frustration out on her. It can be with a fist, with a whip, belt, paddle, maybe even a stick, as long as it doesn't go too far.
BDSM: I love this one. Leaving MC tied up for certain amounts of time. Maybe every night, she is tied up in different positions. Different kinds of punishments- whipping, belting, wax, electric toys, sex toys, nipple clamps, spanking, pussy spanking, etc. You can take this as far as you want. If it gets too far, I'll stop you, so don't be scared with it.
Cum: Excessive cum from YC. This could be done in a number of ways. Either YC just has excessive cum in him, or maybe YC invites friends to use MC and fill her up with cum. Or maybe let an animal/monster have at her. Would also love to see MC slowly start to get addicted to cum.
Bestiality: Be it a monster or an animal, it turns me on so much. Now this could be done a number of ways depending on the plot, of course. Maybe it's a punishment for something. Or maybe YC's pet German Shepherd just gets a little horny one day. Or maybe it's the kind of RP where MC is constantly fucked and impregnated by different monsters. Refer to the plot list to see what fits in where!
Multiple Partners: I've alluded to this a few times, but I'd love MC to be fucked by different people. Maybe by YC and his roommate. Maybe by some friends. Maybe at a party where MC is the "main dish." Or maybe YC wants some extra cash, so he whores MC out. All up to you. It could be a long-term arrangement, or a single scene.
Twisted Love: This is not so much a 'kink' as it is just an interesting theme that I enjoy. I love when two characters love each other, but YC still wants to abuse and manhandle MC. There is love, but just twisted ways of showing it.

I have a lot of other kinks, but I think these are the main ones. If something comes to your mind, feel free to tell me about it! I'd love to discuss it!

Now, onto the plot ideas!

Idea #1: Farm Owner x Girl
MC is a young girl maybe just having finished high school, or maybe it's the summer between two years while she's in university. She's looking for a job, and finds a posting for YC's farm online. It looked like a fairly simple job. It said they were looking for someone to live in the farm, help out with chores, and basically do whatever was instructed to them. She sent in her application along with the head-to-toe picture of hers that was requested. Soon she heard back saying they would be interested in offering her the job. Little does she know that the job offer will require her to sign away her freedom forever. Basically YC wants to take an innocent girl and make her his toy. I'm kind of looking for this to be a slow plot. YC already has her freedom written to him. He has no reason to rush now. So maybe first he'll start to tell her how to dress. Maybe the first day she shows up in baggy clothes to be comfortable, but he slowly makes her wear different things. Tight jeans, crop tops, shorts, booty shorts, until eventually she's just coming to work naked. It's really up to you what he makes her do, but the idea is to slowly strip away any sense of dignity or shame that she had before, until she will do whatever he asks, whenever he asks without batting an eye. Bonus if he eventually lets his farm animals fuck her, maybe to test how shameless she has become, or maybe just for fun. Maybe he does it ever so often.

Idea #2: Dad x Daughter
YC is MC's dad or stepdad, and he has raised his daughter with only one goal. To eventually become his fuck-doll. It doesn't really matter how, but the result is that he has raised his daughter in such a way that she will never say no to him, no matter what he demands. Not only will she never refuse, she won't even think it's wrong. She will have no inhibitions whatsoever when it comes to something he tells her. Now, she has finally turned 18, and YC is just about sick of all the vanilla sex he has been having with his wife, her mother. He wants to let loose the sexual deviant in him. So on her 18th birthday, he finally gets to put his programming of the last 18 years of her life to the test. Maybe he sends his wife away on a trip so that he can let loose and use every corner in the house to openly make his daughter his cumdump. I would also love if he stops calling her by her name when they're alone. As long as the mother is away, he just calls her by degrading names. While her mother is in town, he still doesn't use her name, but rather uses "hey" or "you," just to continue to dehumanizing his daughter. To him, she's just a means to some pleasure. And his wife is too clueless to ever find out.

Idea #3: Doctor x Patient
This is a bimbofication idea by the use of electricity. MC is a very innocent 20-year old. She was raised in a sheltered environment and didn't know much about the dangers of the world. She was extremely smart and intelligent when it came to book knowledge, but was an airhead when it came to life. One day, she went to a doctor, YC, for a general checkup. As the checkup proceeds (feel free to make it as erotic and unprofessional as you like), YC decides that he can't just let MC leave. It was rare to find someone so innocent and so pretty, so YC decides to tell MC to take some "vitamins." They're actually either aphrodisiac drugs, or just sleeping pills. Or maybe a drug that does both. YC then takes MC home with him, where he hooks her up with jumper cables, to try and make her a slut for pleasure. And it works. She keeps coming back to him for 'checkups' every day, and YC is more than happy to oblige. Maybe at some point he gets bored of her and sells her off to someone else. Or maybe he enjoys watching his friends use her one after another. Maybe he whores her out to the highest bidders because she's a cumslut and he's richer because of it. Maybe he does come to love her, but his twisted mind only has twisted ways of expressing that love. The possibilities are limitless, so I'm open to discussing where to take this eventually, but that's the rough start.

Idea #4: Scientist x Human Breeder
MC is a special kind of human, one that's very rare. It makes her able to breed with certain animals and monsters, as well as lay eggs (mostly because I won't do live birth, but egg laying is A-okay). YC is working with a number of rare species of animals and "monsters," so to say, such as tentacled beasts, maybe a dragon, large insects, snakes, etc., and YC is trying to find a way to breed them so that the species don't die out. As YC does tests on different people, he finds MC, a rare human who can do such a thing, but she must be prepped. Maybe he has to torture her and loosen her body (mostly her vagina) up with different kinds of toys, maybe a fist, maybe smaller animals, and only then can she be ready to breed with the giant animals. To begin with, he doesn't even know if she would be interested in such a task. But he does have government and private funding to find a way to make it happen. Surely there would be some number to convince the girl to save these animals. This is mostly going to be bestiality focused. Any human/human smut will be through toys or fists, maybe very rarely an actual fuck. Like maybe seeing her lay eggs for the first time, YC realizes he loves MC. I don't mind some romance in here, it would be cute.

Idea #5: Janitor x College Girl
MC is a petite college girl with a fairly innocent disposition. However, the truth is that she has a hidden kinky side. She would often come to classes wearing skimpy clothes, and sometimes no bra. Sometimes, if there was nobody else in the bathrooms, she would pee with the stall door unlocked, and sometimes even slightly open. Once, she went to the library on a weekend, and expected that, as usual, nobody would be around. So she decided to take her kinks to the next level, so she wore a thin dress with neither a bra nor panties underneath. As expected, all was good, until she was climbing down the stairs and a gust of wind blew her dress up, revealing her naked crotch to the janitor, YC, beneath. It's up to you how he reacts from there. Does he blackmail her? Or does he pretend like an innocent old man trying to help a young girl explore her kinks. He can teach her as many new kinks as he wants, and turn the willing girl into his filthy cumdump.

Idea #6: Arranged Husband x Wife
YC is the son of a wealthy man, and all the fortune is set to come to him. YC's father is MC's father's boss. MC's father is chosen for a promotion, and so his boss tells him he can have the job if he allows MC to marry YC. MC is about 8-10 years younger than YC (still 18+, maybe 17), but immediately agrees to this for the sake of her father. During the wedding, everything seems normal, and MC thinks this is not bad. She then moves away to YC's home in another country, and only then realizes how twisted YC is. YC treats MC is a possession. He himself chooses what she'll wear each day, if anything at all. He makes her perform all the chores in the huge house with no help. He makes her clean his shoes for him. He makes her stand behind him while he eats, or maybe sit on the floor and eat from a plate over there. It's open to just about any degrading acts he can make her do, so we can always discuss this further.

That's all I have for now! Let me know if any of these interest you and we can further discuss them over PM or Discord!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom