Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male I'm daddy's true soulmate (FxM)

Junkin

Star
Hi there everyone, as the title suggest I am looking for a daughter x father pairing, i want it to be based in true and genuine feelings for one another, perhaps a little bit a of a slow build up instead of jumping straight into sex, I really want to take the time to enjoy the romance, feel the trepidation of the two characters as they realise just how deep their feelings for one another run, fear and worry about where it all might go wrong, their relationship does not have to be perfect by any means but I want them to have a genuine connection that neither of them can deny and that is what carries them through to being together.

I am happy for smut to become a large part of this later but to begin with I want to hash out the characters and the world they live in, they may masturbate while thinking of the other but I want sex to have some real weight to it, but once they begin perhaps the father could introduce various kinks, and a loving and curious daughter would indulge him.

Story wise I am open to alot of suggestions, in my mind the mother is out of the picture, perhaps she passed away, they divorced or something but that can be changed, I would like her to live at home with him, her blossoming body attracting thoughts that daddy shouldn't have while hormones make her notice daddy more and more, him being loving and caring, a true protective influence on her makes her think of him as prince charming while every other boy seems interested in only one thing, she has always pictured growing up with someone who loves her the way daddy does and one day it just makes sense that no one else could.

Please let me know what stories you would like, and kinks I'm very open to it although more advanced kinks I would like to take the time to slowly ease into.

Bump, I have finally returned to blue moon after a very long absence and would love to get something like this started again :)

Back
Top Bottom