Hi masters! I'm just a female looking for someone to Dominate me

Ahegaoslut

Moon
Hi everyone! My name is Kyoko Takayama!
and I'm a female in search for someone to do a long term or normal smut roleplay!
Here's a little bit about what I'm looking for, my schedule and etc​
Kinks
  • As far as kinks go I am truly down for anything as long as I'm being dominated lol ( I'm a very open submissive pet lol)
  • Some of my favorite kinks are: BDSM, Master and pet roleplay, Mind breaking, ahegao (obviously lol), excessive Cum and name calling
  • Wondering what kinks I'm willing to do or you have some questions? just pm me ask I don't mind answering them at all
tenor.gif

Storylines and plots
  • As far as this I'm a wild card lol, I don't mind doing any plots or storylines you may have as long as it's fun and interesting
  • I have various ideas for plots and storylines if you don't have any so don't worry (i just prefer to let my Partner decide what we do)
  • I have no limits for this if it's interesting it's interesting lol the only rule I have is I don't for whatever storyline or plot you may have I would love to be the sub ( because I love to be dominated lol)
  • Favorite plots and storylines: Anything that deals with being dominated! and a plot where I'm addicted to cum so much that without it I become sick
  • I also love to do IRL role plays. (If you would like more information just message me)
  • Not sure if I'm up for a storyline or plot? pm and ask!
tenor.gif

About me

• I've been Roleplaying for years now so I'm very experienced!
  • I'm a very friendly and funny girl. I love to not only Roleplay with people but also get to know them and make them laugh ( The best way to win me over is with jokes! I love to laugh)
  • I Love watching anime
  • My Favorite Fandom is YAOI (because yaoi's the best lol)
tenor.gif

Schedule

• Due to the fact that I am a college student sometimes, I may not be able to respond quickly
  • I am also a very detailed writer so sometimes it may take me a while to reply ( due to the fact I'm typing up my reply lol)
  • we will definitely discuss this together in detail in our pm so I'm not really worried about it at the moment
tenor.gif

And lastly

Rules
  • I don't really have any major one just minor

1. I would like to build a plot or storyline instead of rushing the roleplay.
  2. Only serious Inquiries, please
  3. No Ghosting if you wish to stop the roleplay just tell me I will definitely respect your wishes ( I will not be upset at all lol)
  4. -OPTIONAL NOT REQUIRE- I would love to have someone who writes in detail or at least 2+ sentences due to the fact it makes it more interesting and gives us something to talk about but it is not required
  5. -OPTIONAL NOT REQUIRED- If your too busy to Roleplay that day or week please let me know So it doesn't seem like you ghosted (I will be doing the same as well)

And That's it! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this! if you are interested pm me I will definitely respond
I look forward to speaking with you all and I hope you have fun in whatever you're doing!
stay awesome beautiful people
Byeeeee~
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom