Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Bdsm, darker kinks, anything really

Dommaster

Planetoid
I'm dommaster welcome all would be slaves to my post. I'm in the market for a few new roleplay partners. I'm open to about anything as long as it dosnt violate site rules. If I haven't tried it before I will be willing to give it a shot.

A few plot ideas

The rebellion
A king once ruled over a mighty as prosperous kingdom. He was a fair and kind ruler who cared about his people it was a peaceful time. His second in command was harsh a greedy poisoning the king to take his throne. The only heir had disappeared soon after. The years of peace and prosperity with it. The king order higher taxes devastating the economy. People grew desperate wanting anything to take there mind away from there new lifes. The tyrant gave it them a steady stream of drugs and alcohol began to flow sweeping a crossed the poverty stricken kingdom. As the noble watched what had happened to there subjects it filled them with anger many spoke out against this many challenges his authority and just as many were killed and there family's striped of their titles. Replaced with men who's hearts and minds were corrupt squeezing everything they could from the people. Then the old arena who's games had been banned for centuries had been reopened along with it the slave trade. All hope has left.the kingdom the struggle of everyday life keeps the people obedient but rumors has arisen of drug shipments being found burned to a crisp, slaves freed, and the rightful heirs return the rebellion has started. I see this going many different ways your character can be anyone the tyrants daughter, a former lady who's family had everything stripped from them. A slave who's been freed, a peasant, a hunter, it up to you.

Pairings
Student/teacher
Master/slave
Master/pet
Incest pairings
Stranger/stranger
Friends with benefits
Many more bring me your own pairing if you have something specific your looking for.

Back
Top Bottom