Seeking Those Interested in A New Partner

Hello all! My name is Jerrika and I'm a 26 years old female. I have been around the block with roleplaying for a long time. I am new to this site, but not new to the game. I don't roleplay as anyone under the age of 18 for sexual roleplays. I'm not comfortable with it so please don't ask. I also will not do teacher/student pairings of any kind. It's another not in my comfort zone type of genre. I am open to most others though.

I have done modern such as best friends, boss/worker, ect. I've also done fantasy with numerous elements and themes. There are very few that I have not done. What I am not a big fan of is fandom based ones. I don't keep up on most shows and I never really feel comfortable trying to adapt or change to play a specific character for a movie or anime so I am not a huge fan of those. Most of the others I would be willing to hear you out.

I enjoy typing anywhere from 4 to 5 sentences to multiple paragraphs depending on what the story needs. I play male and female characters. I do not mind playing multiple characters, but if you ask me to do so please be willing to do the same. I do my best to make sure my spelling is spot on, but mistakes happen. I also only roleplay over discord or messaging here. I don't really prefer threads. If you want to roleplay through discord please be a consistent replier. I don't mind on messages if it's once to a couple times a week, but discord to me means constant so please if you suggest discord be willing to reply daily/ possibly multiple times a day.

I do have twp current craves that I have been dying to try. There are numerous ways this one can go from romantic to dark and I would be willing to try it out in any sort of fashion.

I was looking to do a post-apocalyptic world where humans accidently created a disease that killed 90% of the female population. The remaining governments started to fight over the survivors which caused a bomb filled war to occur. Years have passed and things have calmed down for the governments because many are not left. Now groups are popping up and are created their own towns/cities from the rubble. I was thinking your character would be the leader of one of these cities. I was hoping to play as a female born after the disease happened and has spent her life hiding out as a male. She is hiding in the city to keep herself safe through winter with plans to move on once Spring hits, but she is found out.

I am looking to do a group or pair of misfits that have been raised by the government because of their special abilities. The group or pair escaped from the facility and are now trying to adjust to being in the real world. I am flexible with how this looks. I have an idea for it to be a duo who escaped and have a connection having been the only two who served to adulthood. I was also thinking our characters could have balancing power (one with fire, the other ice; one with super strength, one with super intelligence; ect)
I would love to hear from you if you think you and I would fit together. Please send me a message with your idea/if you would be interested in my current crave. I look forward to talking to you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom