Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enemies 2 Lovers is the best trope!

Hello All,

I'm Goody and I am look for a partner who wants something longterm.

My Rules
  1. Please read all my rules, they're not long and they really cover everything that I am into!
  2. Don't leave without letting me know! I know feelings change or life gets in the way. Part of being adult is communicating with others and not being an asshole. I can deal with someone being an asshole as long as you communicate with me.
  3. I want to hear your ideas! (No one likes a yes man) My ideas are just to get the brain juices started.
  4. I'm busy but I try to only respond if I can have a decent post. This should at least be two paragraph. I'm not the biggest stickler on grammar, because I know I suck.
  5. I only play in third person. I am not my character, maybe she'll be similar maybe she won't.
  6. I am mostly interested in FxM. I may be interested in a FxF depending on what plot you would want to use. My characters will always be black, your character does not have to be, it is a big turn off if someone who doesn't understand black culture tries to imitate it. So, be who you are.
  7. I always like an OOC, because I like to think of my long term partners as friends and because I like to brain storm as we go. Its the easiest way to keep things fresh.
  8. I only like to play on BMR or Discord. I am find with either PM or Thread. I'm still learning Discord, so bear with me. Discord makes it easier to play during class since some people have kinda scandalous profile pictures.
  9. I don't have a F-list, I will have to make one soon. Not into any toilet things or incest If you wanna know just ask.
  10. Send me a message with you favorite song and who sings it as the subject line, so I know you read it all. Also so I can learn a little about you. Right now mine is Dive by Victoria Monet
I am a hardcore reader of historical and fantasy romance, so anything up that alley is almost a definite yes. I also am interested in a not so lovey dovey scene. Let's talk about it! Most of these are rough ideas and for some I actually have a few plots I would like. Will add more later.

Current Cravings:
I'm really interested in something that is more along the lines of enemies to lovers. Maybe they're each other competition, maybe there was a misunderstanding, or maybe their personalities don't match. I'm open to whatever setting the story would take place in. SOL would be the easiest to place, but if you care for any if my other favorite setting its even better.

----------------or‐------------------

I was picturing a scene where there's two athletes who play different sports at the same college and they work through the normal college problem as well as problems particular to student athletes. Do they have enough time for each other? Maybe one want to go pro instead of finishing their degree first? How do they handle the long distance and constant traveling? Groupies?

Historical Scenes
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Oregon Trail themes
  • Prisoner of War/ Nurse, another, or others
  • Female intellectual during the Enlightenment Period
Fantasy and Sci Fi Scenes
  • Werewolves
  • Princess Captured/ Whoever saves her has her hand
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Virtual Reality
  • Post Apocalypse (Zombie or Natural Disaster)
  • Space Exploration
Random Scenes
  • Roommates
  • Neighbors
  • Bestfriends
  • EXes
  • Coworkers/Classmate
  • Influencer/Fan
  • Famous person/ Ex
  • First Crush years later
  • Tutor/ Student
  • Boss/Employee
  • Bully/ Person being teased
  • Nanny/ Single Father or Older Brother
  • Damsel/ Vigilante
  • Seemingly Perfect couple who got some issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom