Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Rp Request for me!

Ange

Meteorite
Please scratch my itch when it comes to role playing.

So, I intend to keep this thread easy to read, comprehensive, and updated in order to keep you, as well as me happy. Tl;Dr: I like otherwise upbeat plots, but with dark twists and plot points. That said, PM me!

Current cravings: I'm in a very fantasy mood with western inspired gods.

I go from freeform to full-lit, but usually stick to only three or four paragraphs. I'm chill. I mostly try and mirror the way you type. Makes things easy to understand on both sides. I also will rp in both PMs and in the forums, so very flexible. As for how long plots can go, I generally want longer term plots. Just saying. Also: Usually do third person.

I like from sci fi to fantasy, and from historical fiction to fandom. I will say that when it comes to plots, I prefer fantasy plots and tragic plot points. Ohh god, I love tragedy. I'm serious. I want characters to sob hysterically as the last ounce of life drains from their war-scarred face.

Think Cerebus Syndrome. Things that start out light, fun and comedic, and slowly over the course of the rp turn dark and has more dramatic stuff. I love that shit.

Easy, right?

Keep in mind, I've tagged this Fx Any, so don't be too shy when it comes to hitting me up ^^

A little bit about the plots I popped out like a gumball machine: I tend to make them in settings other than our own, ie, not earth, or in the distant future or something.

I'm not at all stingy of a person, but I do have a couple of rules to get out of the way:

1.) Adhere to the guidelines of the Bluemoon Roleplaying site. (i.e., 14- is a no go, US laws, blah, blah)

2.) Respect me as a person. (Easy to do in my opinion. Except during the NSFW parts. Kinda hot)

3.) Have fun. If you're not having fun, I'm not having fun. I won't roleplay if it's not fun for me.

Plots

A still world, frozen in time, halted by the heralded zombie apocalypse. Hardly any humans survived, and life is growing harder and harder by the day. Muse A wakes up to a find that they are a zombie. Not like the usual ones, that are shambling husks of flesh. One with superhuman capabilities. Regeneration, enhanced strength, and even magical capabilities. However, no matter how cool Muse A is, they are still a zombie, and thus is going to be attacked by the vestiges of the military that still exterminate zombies to this day. Oh, and Muse B is Muse A's buddy or something idk. But they spend their days on the scarred planet fighting off feral zombies and stubborn humans who think all Zed are bad Zed. (Sci-fi, fantasy feel, I could see encounters with half men, half machines, or digging through catacombs for the source of the outbreak. Think "I am Legend" but from the zombies' perspectives.)

After a long night of drinking for celebrating a successful dungeon spelunking, Muse A gambles all their gold away! Ending up in extreme debt, the adventurer reluctantly goes out to plunder more gold from monsters, despite barely being able to stand. Muse A's hubris catches up with the renowned hunter when they stumble into the clutches of Muse B, a monster. In their very home. So, to spare the life of Muse A, the monster dubs the adventurer their apprentice, and makes Muse A do their bidding, ordering Muse A to do chores like gather ingredients for a potion or simply to dust the mantle (This is more geared towards monster girls. >< I'd prefer to be Muse A, btw)

Muse A is a normal person living a normal life. Then, one of their childhood friends ends up finding Muse A at school/work/home, and seems rather shaken up. Muse B claims to be able to see the future, and says they needs Muse A's help. Muse B sees foresees terrible things, and needs Muse A to prevent the world from ending. The gates of hell open up, releasing monsters upon the world, and it's up to the two to prevent the end from coming.

In a city with a corrupt police force that turns a blind eye to gang activity. It's ruled by violent gangs that makes the streets unsafe. Muse A is a wealthier person, (you can choose where your money comes from,) and one day a Muse B turns up on Muse A's doorstep with two duffle bags, one with Muse B's things, and one full of non sequential dollar bills. This is the bribe that lets Muse B stay. However, they prove to be a bit troublesome when Muse A discovers that Muse B is somewhat of a vigilante, taking out criminals and gang members robbing banks or causing havoc, while also taking a small sum of the money. Like a morally gray hero.

Drawing a blank right now for any more plots. Or I'm too lazy to document them. Use your imagination, I believe in you! I know these plots seem kind of quirky and upbeat, but I am serious about the whole tragedy thing.

Watching villages get burnt down as women are taken and children are cut down.

I'm going to leave this a little bare-bones the first time I post it, but don't worry, more content will come in the foreseeable future.

Attack on Titan
Black Lagoon
Chobits
Clannad
Doki Doki Literature Club
Freezing
Genshin Impact
Greek Mythology
Heaven's Lost Property
InuYasha
Marvel
Monster Musume
Percy Jackson
Pokemon
Probably some I forgot to mention
RWBY
World of Warcraft

NSFW below:
So, I'm a bit of a deviant. I haven't made an F-list, and probably won't make one. I didn't intend on ever doing NSFW content, but it looks like I might make some exceptions~

I'm not too picky when it comes to things I'm into. I'm either okay with it, or I have yet to... 'explore'. I like curvy women and cute boys. I don't discriminate.
As for what I play as, I usually like to be short and lithe, but not incapable by any means. Though I can be swayed to play different body types as well, hehe.

I like BDSM and vouyerism. Someone to toss me around and someone to watch. >< Okay no more. I'm messed up. Also, usually on the submissive end of things. Unless I'm in a switch kind of mood.

FxF
Best friends
Blind date
Adventurer x monster
Party goers
Open to more

FxM
Criminal x Inmate
Drug addict x supplier
Nurse x patient
Opposing sides on a battlefield
Party goers